sharetrader
Page 55 of 128 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

You sure do have be quick to get into LC loan these days. Email alert of new loan came in today @ 3:40pm. At 3:57pm same loan is 62% funded. Snooze you lose

Anyone had any write offs at LC?

Quote Originally Posted by Whippeedo View Post
    You sure do have be quick to get into LC loan these days. Email alert of new loan came in today @ 3:40pm. At 3:57pm same loan is 62% funded. Snooze you lose

Anyone had any write offs at LC?
    I not currently aware ( via this board ) of anybody that have ever had ANY Write Offs @ Lending Crowd.

For the 1st time in months I do not even have any loans in arrears right now.
    Last edited by Saamee; 01-12-2016 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    I not currently aware ( via this board ) of anybody that have ever had ANY Write Offs @ Lending Crowd.

For the 1st time in months I do not even have any loans in arrears right now.
    I currently have one in arrears, but is only 2 or 3 days.
    I am annoyed with myself for not taking screenprints or photos of the details page of each loan i placed funds into.... in the early few months of my investing into Harmoney i did so, but that just grew too large & then too HM ultimately made their links to viewing that detail so easy.... i was hoping LC was going to move towards offering access to more detail on their site, but nothing as yet!
    So best i do start gathering this detail like you currently do Saamee ...

Hi. So I've taken the leap. I've chosen to start with LC and am starting to build up my diversified loans. Lucky for me there were two loans today.

Do people rely on the LM for a summary of your situation or have people created their spreadsheet. I'm no good with spreadsheets so I'm hoping the LM summary is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by DonB View Post
    Hi. So I've taken the leap. I've chosen to start with LC and am starting to build up my diversified loans. Lucky for me there were two loans today.

Do people rely on the LM for a summary of your situation or have people created their spreadsheet. I'm no good with spreadsheets so I'm hoping the LM summary is good enough.
    Hi DonB,

I soley rely on the Lending Crowd summary. Personally I find that enough data - for my needs.

The only thinig I do is combine the data from our two accounts ( mine & wifes ) to get an overall NAR and loans repaid etc....

New loan up at 125pm today. @ 142pm today nearly all subscribed. Way to go LC. Be good of you could get more loans to invest in. Way too lean on offerings since your launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Whippeedo View Post
    New loan up at 125pm today. @ 142pm today nearly all subscribed. Way to go LC. Be good of you could get more loans to invest in. Way too lean on offerings since your launch.
    I'll always desire fewer Quantity of Loans over many Poor Quality of Loans!

There is many of the latter over at Harmoney....
    Last edited by Saamee; 06-12-2016 at 01:26 PM.

I'll always desire fewer Quality of Loans over many Poor Quantity of Loans!

Good point

I'll always desire fewer Quantity of Loans over many Poor Quality of Loans!

I agree much prefer few good loans than many crap.
    I use LC to get my stock of quality loans and if I want lower quality I go Harmoney.

LATEST EMAIL UPDATE TO INVESTORS::

I'm sure, like us, you're finding the year is speeding to a close now. The end of the year will mark Lending Crowd's first year anniversary and we thought we'd share a few statistics with our investors to give you an insight into the platform to date:

Loan applications received: $32,378,150.00
    Loans written: $5,020,140.00
    Write offs: None
    Available for investment (monthly av. last 6 months): $456,792.00
    Personal loans: 92%
    Business loans: 8%
    Loans secured with vehicles: 74%
    Loans secured with property: 4%
    Loans secured with property and vehicles: 22%
    Investors: 482
    Average investors per loan: 40
    Average return (NAR): 12.65%
    Of note is the volume of writeoffs and average NAR. 5 out of 32million loans get written too. .That explains why the quality is so high, they must carefully vet each applicant.
    Wow!!! An impressive first year.