sharetrader
Page 56 of 128 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    LATEST EMAIL UPDATE TO INVESTORS::

Of note is the volume of writeoffs and average NAR. 5 out of 32million loans get written too. .That explains why the quality is so high, they must carefully vet each applicant.
    Wow!!! An impressive first year.

Yes I 2nd that > thanks very much Team LC-It's been fun learning about P2P over the last 12 months with you.

So I've been in for a couple of days now and have been pleasantly surprised by the number of loans becoming available. Is this rate of new loans about normal?

I've taken a bit of most that have come through as even the A1s are much better than what I am getting in the bank.

The summary stats are impressive. I'm pleased to see that so many loans are declined as that means good quality loans for us and people are not being encouraged to get into debt they cannot afford.

Zero write offs is impressive but I presume there have been defaults where LC has taken the security. Would that be right?

Yes, excellent stats -- much kudos to LC. I too would rather have this sort of quality than a greater quantity. My NAR is a couple of points below the overall NAR, and that's the way I'd like it to stay, being more interested in much better income than the banks without losing my money! Looking forward to another great year.

Quote Originally Posted by DonB View Post
    So I've been in for a couple of days now and have been pleasantly surprised by the number of loans becoming available. Is this rate of new loans about normal?

I've taken a bit of most that have come through as even the A1s are much better than what I am getting in the bank.

The summary stats are impressive. I'm pleased to see that so many loans are declined as that means good quality loans for us and people are not being encouraged to get into debt they cannot afford.

Zero write offs is impressive but I presume there have been defaults where LC has taken the security. Would that be right?
    I've invested in approx 35 out of maybe 50 loans available per month.

About Write Off's - I think they mean NO Write offs ever > Otherwise our Dashboards would show Written Off.

There has been no other postings from anyone else here to suggest a Write Off....... Ever

Four loans already today up on LC.......

Yes, the lack of write offs is great. I'm also pleased about the quantity

I've just joined Lending Crowd and have invested in three loans. To my dismay I now find the loan details are no longer viewable on the Lending Crowd website. To my mind it is essential to have this record in order to invest effectively but it seems they have no present plans to change it. I'll start doing screenshots.
    So this is a plea at Aedi's suggestion that if anyone invested in the following loans, I would be most grateful if you could email me a copy of the borrower profile:
    LN000-023-335, LN000-023-372, LN000-023-529.

I've been investing with Harmoney since December 2015. My RAR there is 17.07%, quite high, although it's spread over A15%, B22%,C38%, DEF25%. I'll be moving to a more conservative strategy acknowledging that some of these loans will probably still be running when the next economic downturn comes, and I see using Lending Crowd as part of that since all loans are secured.

Any help with the loan details above would be much appreciated.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bryan@whitlocks.co.nz View Post
    I've just joined Lending Crowd and have invested in three loans. To my dismay I now find the loan details are no longer viewable on the Lending Crowd website. To my mind it is essential to have this record in order to invest effectively but it seems they have no present plans to change it. I'll start doing screenshots.
    So this is a plea at Aedi's suggestion that if anyone invested in the following loans, I would be most grateful if you could email me a copy of the borrower profile:

I've been investing with Harmoney since December 2015. My RAR there is 17.07%, quite high, although it's spread over A15%, B22%,C38%, DEF25%. I'll be moving to a more conservative strategy acknowledging that some of these loans will probably still be running when the next economic downturn comes, and I see using Lending Crowd as part of that since all loans are secured.

It should be easy for Lending Crowd to enable loan details to continue to be linked and accessible to investors. Have they given any reasons why this won't happen?

As you have been an investor with Harmoney for 12 months, your notes are probably all either within or approaching the most risky part of the Hazard Curve. So maybe still a high chance, recession or not, that your excellent RAR may drop

Quote Originally Posted by bryan@whitlocks.co.nz View Post

Hi Bryan and welcome on the board....

I keep screen shots, but only of the loans I invest in.

However every investors gets assigned a different LN# ( loan note # ) and then collectively all the individual LN's make up the Loan Contract LC.

To help you I would need the LC# of your loans.

I correlate every LC# to my individual LN#
    Last edited by Saamee; 11-12-2016 at 12:56 PM.

Thanks, Saamee. I've been talking to Aedi and it seems I can't get the LC#. She says I need to quote the loan details which are:
    B1, personal, 60 months, 14.79% opened 2.12.16
    A1, personal, 36 months, 7.90%, opened 9.12.16.

So if anyone is able to identify they invested in the same loan (Probably easiest to find by starting with the date it was opened and can send the loan details if they have thenm, I would be very grateful.