sharetrader
Page 57 of 128 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Bjauck, No reason other than it's not part of the system and there are no plans currently to add it. I stirred the pot and asked that my displeasure be communicated to management. I'm not saying it makes Lending Crowd undesirable, just that it's not user-friendly. Harmoney are way ahead in this area it seems. But my view is that there will be another recession, it's only a matter of when. The default rate could rise on loans we have already invested in. So I am happy to lend a bit more conservatively and accept a slightly lower return meanwhile. Lending Crowd's lending policy helps with this strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by bryan@whitlocks.co.nz View Post
    Thanks, Saamee. I've been talking to Aedi and it seems I can't get the LC#. She says I need to quote the loan details which are:
    B1, personal, 60 months, 14.79% opened 2.12.16
    A1, personal, 36 months, 7.90%, opened 9.12.16.

So if anyone is able to identify they invested in the same loan (Probably easiest to find by starting with the date it was opened and can send the loan details if they have thenm, I would be very grateful.
    Here's one for you.... I do not invest in 7.9% loan so cannot help you there....

02 DEC 2016 - LC - L00-12-028.jpg

Where's the loans LC? Lots of keen investors out here but very few of your great loans available

Quote Originally Posted by Whippeedo View Post
    Where's the loans LC? Lots of keen investors out here but very few of your great loans available
    You asked and within an hour or so - 1 new Loan came out of the wood work!

Wow - The following loan went inside 2 min of the notification!!!

15 DEC 2016 - LC - L00-12-050 ~ LN000-024-XYZ.jpg

Saw the email come through, went straight on, and still missed out!

Has anyone had any issues with fund deposits this week? We deposited some money on Tuesday and it hasn't shown up in the account. Usually it shows up on the same day. LendingCrowd isn't replying to our email either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis View Post
    Has anyone had any issues with fund deposits this week? We deposited some money on Tuesday and it hasn't shown up in the account. Usually it shows up on the same day. LendingCrowd isn't replying to our email either.
    In 12 months being with LC I have never ever had an issue with Deposits to the Account ( it is ASB to ASB which is really easy though )

Give Aedi a call ( she does not bite! ) and is really very very helpful.....

What bank are you with??
    Last edited by Saamee; 15-12-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis View Post
    Has anyone had any issues with fund deposits this week? We deposited some money on Tuesday and it hasn't shown up in the account. Usually it shows up on the same day.
    Yes. I too had somewhat relied on the same day clearance for deposits. In the past month maybe, it's now taken 2-3 working days to clear. (Disc, I'm with Westpac.)

Thanks guys. I am with ASB and have not had problems before. Might give them a call.