sharetrader
Page 6 of 128 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

My First NAR % has just been published 12.48% which is fairly good a bit lower then harmoney - but no where near as rocky journey to get there. No defaults so far and ALL loans fully paid up to date according to the report

NAR @ 11.84%

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    No defaults so far and ALL loans fully paid up to date according to the report
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    My First NAR % has just been published 12.48% which is fairly good a bit lower then harmoney - but no where near as rocky journey to get there. No defaults so far and ALL loans fully paid up to date according to the report
    Just seen here too - 12.02%

NAR 8.78% Not so good as the few above but more than happy and all going well. My first few loans were pretty conservative so looking for NAR to improve.
    Soolaimon

As Lending Crowd is currently based on Lower Volume ( and quite likely Higher Quality ) loans our NAR here will look different than over at Harmoney.

Also remember there are only 4 Return rates here - so with limited loan offerings and limited return rates - not so easy to get an overall 'mixed bag' of loans.....

LC.jpg

I really do wonder when this outfits going to increase its offerings.... has anyone heard? As their soft launch stage was due to stop way back in March....
    must say though i do Like knowing exactly which day interest is going to be paid and Really REALLY do Like to be able to view the statement early on that morning and know exactly where every cent has come and gone.

I haven't been able to find any info on how much loans they've facilitated, how many defaults and arrears etc. - A martketplace overview like what Squirrel and Harmoney have would be really useful.

The low volume right now is what's stopping me from investing. I don't wanna have my funds sitting around for weeks waiting for loans to come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    I haven't been able to find any info on how much loans they've facilitated, how many defaults and arrears etc. - A martketplace overview like what Squirrel and Harmoney have would be really useful.

The low volume right now is what's stopping me from investing. I don't wanna have my funds sitting around for weeks waiting for loans to come up.

I started with LC 30 Dec 2015 & have zero arrears. .. actually my first loan showed in went into arrears but paid me on time then ive seen just one other show 1day .. they've been clean with arrears for me.

My stats are
    69 loans live
    1 loan under offer
    5 loans closed & paid off
    0 written off
    0 in collection
    12 loans (manually added so give or take 1) loan buys reversed .. these reversals have slowed right down last couple months comoared to February i had 6 alone...

The lack of fresh loans is frustrating ... so pays to see a loan on offer & transfer funds in. .. or as some may be doing. .. wait until LC mature a bit.

from a borrower standpoint. They'd rather have unsecured loans than jump through the hoops of securing their loans with some form of collateral. which is why when i look at the site, there's hardly anything to invest on

i really hope it will change tho

Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    from a borrower standpoint. They'd rather have unsecured loans than jump through the hoops of securing their loans with some form of collateral. which is why when i look at the site, there's hardly anything to invest on

i really hope it will change tho
    Not sure where you think your info comes from Broke?

Every Lending Crowd loan is offered with Security against either a Car, a Property of Both!

Some people take out death cover too!