sharetrader
Page 64 of 128 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Anyone else having trouble Logging into LC right now ( Thu 18:00 ) ?

LC.jpg

Just watched a B1 loan for $5250 disappear in less than a minute. There are some heavy hitters putting four figures into these loans.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    Just watched a B1 loan for $5250 disappear in less than a minute. There are some heavy hitters putting four figures into these loans.
    Yes! It went too fast. Got the Email and was there within 10 seconds = Nothing left!

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Yes! It went too fast. Got the Email and was there within 10 seconds = Nothing left!
    Just happened again. I'm curious how these can tap out so quick unless there is some automated scraper hitting the site in which case that's probably a breach of their TOS and that kind of traffic should be detectable in their logs..?
    "The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." – John Maynard Keynes

Quote Originally Posted by mp52 View Post
    Just happened again. I'm curious how these can tap out so quick unless there is some automated scraper hitting the site in which case that's probably a breach of their TOS and that kind of traffic should be detectable in their logs..?
    Personally - Got lucky this time.

It's the small Capital loans ( less than 7.5K ) can get swept up quickly!! Very very quickly!

I got some of that one; I got the email at 16.26, went straight on to the site and it was 80% filled by then. It was only a small loan though so my investment took another 6%. I don't even bother to read the the details, just hit the buy button

I got the email and logged on straight away and put $150 into it. Then I kept refreshing to see what happened. It was going down in large chunks, i.e $500-1000 each time and then was gone. Re a scraper: you could probably build something that does it. I'm assuming that's what people do with Harmoney, too, because lots of their loans seem to disappear within 5 minutes and it's rare to go online now and see 10+ loans like there used to be 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by nztyke View Post
    I don't even bother to read the the details, just hit the buy button
    The fear of missing out, buy now and ask questions later! hehe
    It's the new goldrush
    Last edited by icyfire; 22-03-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    Even this late afternoons 25K loan went in about 10 minutes!

Yeah, it's not exactly a passive investment!