sharetrader
Page 87 of 128 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Around today, it is 2 years since LC started up and I started actively investing with them.

So a short wrap up of those 1st 2 Years follows.

N.A.R = 12.72%

Total Loans Invested in = 626

Total Open Loans = 391

Total Closed Loans = 235

That is 37.5% closed after 2 years.

Capital Losses to date = NONE

Write Offs to date = ONE ( NO Losses - 100% Capital & Interest Returned - From SECURITY )

LC just works, It's easy to manage.

Direct communication with LC is very responsive and awesome.

Long may this symbiotic relationship last!!

Loans.PNG
    Last edited by Saamee; 28-12-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Around today, it is 2 years since LC started up and I started actively investing with them.

So a short wrap up of those 1st 2 Years follows.

Total Loans Invested in = 626

Total Open Loans = 391

Total Closed Loans = 235

That is 37.5% closed after 2 years.

Capital Losses to date = NONE

Write Offs to date = ONE ( NO Losses - 100% Capital & Interest Returned - From SECURITY )

LC just works, It's easy to manage.

Direct communication with LC is very responsive and awesome.

Long may this symbiotic relationship last!!

Loans.PNG
    Hi Saamee, I also have been in for close to 2 years, but my closed/paid off loan percentage is 42% and my return is 11.9% which compares to 12.8% at Harmoney. I am now using PP's auto invest and now getting my share of the higher interest loans and that should improve my stats over time. Not that I am complaining as these returns are still more than I expected when I started 38 months ago at Harmoney.
    Soolaimon

Hi Saamee, Soolaiman, to add to the data pool, I'm coming up on my two year anniversary too (Jan 2016 was my first LC investment). Running a closed/paid of 33.7%

Total Loans Invested in = 533
    Total Open Loans = 352
    Total Closed Loans = 180
    Total Closed Written Off = 1

Between the three of us that's an average C/P of 37.7%... so Saamee is right on the mark.

My NAR is creeping up, today at 12.38% vs Harmoney, just ticked up into 14.02% this month.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyPicker View Post
    It's been a great week eh. I've run out of capital twice!

(Re LC Auto Investor, just working on a new version now. I note some users are still on the October release. Really suggest upgrading to get all the improvements found in later versions. Thanks to help from a few folks on the forum, we've tracked down an annoying disconnect bug earlier this week. Really appreciate your help guys.)
    @pennypicker,

Thanks for the new and latest version 18.01.01

Some much requested features are now incorporated, including 'virtually' a Screen Shot of the Loan information.

Males this version basically a Must Have!

Thanks Saamee. Yes, meaning you can now search your emails for full loan details of any you've brought into using the auto investor application.

Exclamation

Hey guys, some of you might have noticed a loan on LC yesterday/today with a funny balance value. Instead of the Funding Remaining amount being nicely divisible by 50 it was, well not. It got to the point this morning where it was 99% complete with $37.53 outstanding. This rightly raised questions among some investors.

To be clear, the problem wasn't with the LC platform or service, but it arose as a result of my auto invest application. It incorrectly issued a BUY order for an amount not evenly divisible by 50.
    The app has been patched to prevent this in version 18.01.04 that was released earlier this morning http://provance.nz/changelog.html.

LC have fixed the error I introduced into their system and it's fine now.

Hope that removes any confusion.

Hi all, nearly a month and no comments here re LC. All good I guess??? I do notice a few more behind in payments lately, one loan there is at 89 days over due. Lets see how that goes.
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    Hi all, nearly a month and no comments here re LC. All good I guess??? I do notice a few more behind in payments lately, one loan there is at 89 days over due. Lets see how that goes.
    Autoinvestor app is working perfect and the entire system is flawless with LC.
    Nothing to report.

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    It's gone into collection. First one I've had reach that.

Hey Saamee any chance of posting a screenshot of the loan application details of this new in collection loan. It's way before i started taking screenshots of details.