sharetrader
Page 9 of 128 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Does any one know if lending crowd is going to publish a platform NAR figure?

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Does any one know if lending crowd is going to publish a platform NAR figure?

Hey Humvee, Without being \ sounding facetious... Have you asked Lending Crowd that question yet?

I agree woudl be good to know \ see one.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Hey Humvee, Without being \ sounding facetious... Have you asked Lending Crowd that question yet?

I agree woudl be good to know \ see one.
    No to be honest I have not - I looked through the site and FAQ's and NAR section - and was surprised when I did not find the answer

Another loan;
    Funded Time remaining Grade Rate* Type Term Amount

6 days and 23 hours B1 14.79% Personal 60 months $8,250.00

TWO Loans right now!

Capture.jpg

Make that 3 x Active Loans now!!

Funded Time remaining Grade Rate* Type Term Amount My investment
    69%
    20 hours and 45 minutes A1 7.90% Personal 36 months $12,900.00 View Buy
    75%
    6 days and 20 hours B1 14.79% Personal 60 months $8,250.00 View Buy
    6 days and 20 hours B1 14.74% Business 36 months $2,750.00

Quote Originally Posted by Chickens View Post
    Hi Saamee. I just select the text displayed on LendingCrowd's loans page (which is TAB delimited) and copy (CTRL+C). The text looks a bit odd after pasting (CTRL+V) into the forum's Quick Reply, but looks OK after submitting. The forum platform does the clever stuff, and turns the text into a table.
    Many thanx 'Chickens' = Worked a treat

I have now been 4 months + with LC and have just had a rough look at the comparison with Harmoney for the same period when I started with them and the results are well in favour of Harmoney at this stage. ( same amount invested) I have expected that the interest received will be less from LC and that's ok because of the security however, it is enough to make me consider future investment here. At this stage I am still investing but it is hard work owing to the lack of loans and to compensate I am putting an average of $200 per loan compared with $75/100 at Harmoney. I have already had 2 loans paid off and another A grade seems to be paying lumps of principal off with no interest showing, so that slows the interest income down somewhat. However it is all still better than term deposits at the bank so will keep plodding on.
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    I have now been 4 months + with LC and have just had a rough look at the comparison with Harmoney for the same period when I started with them and the results are well in favour of Harmoney at this stage. ( same amount invested) I have expected that the interest received will be less from LC and that's ok because of the security however, it is enough to make me consider future investment here. At this stage I am still investing but it is hard work owing to the lack of loans and to compensate I am putting an average of $200 per loan compared with $75/100 at Harmoney. I have already had 2 loans paid off and another A grade seems to be paying lumps of principal off with no interest showing, so that slows the interest income down somewhat. However it is all still better than term deposits at the bank so will keep plodding on.
    Comparing my own RAR's now between Harmoney & Lending Crowd > This month my RAR @ LC is just over 12% and @ Harmoney it went down to 11.5%

So right now I am 'winning' over at Lending Crowd for Returns and definitely for performance ( if you include Arrears & Write Offs )

Another quite small loan listed up