sharetrader
Page 92 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

I have started withdrawing from LC today, I have given till now since they stopped the automation apps and have not been able to score a loan since. Sitting at the computer this morning I tried as quick as I could to get the two loans that were issued and missed out. So, you people with quick notification abilities on your computer go for it. I will be back when LC come up with an auto-invest system that is fair to all. Pity, cause I did prefer it here compared to Harmoney, but thing seem to be going ok over there at the moment. So, that's ok.
    Soolaimon

I'm withdrawing too. Not interested in, or prepared to play 'whack-a-loan'.

Me too, a pity but not worth the effort.

No new loans for me either. Even with autoinvest it would be hard to build a portfolio given the low number of listings. But I will still place money when I can.

My balance is increasing weekly with no easy way for me to invest.
    If they don't come up with a auto investment feature soon I might need to pull out.
    I can't have money just sitting and not invested.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    My balance is increasing weekly with no easy way for me to invest.
    If they don't come up with a auto investment feature soon I might need to pull out.
    I can't have money just sitting and not invested.
    The writing is on the wall.

I've got $25k in LC and $75 in Harmoney. Investing $150 a time in LC with B1 and B2, it's only just possible to find enough loans. I'm sitting at the computer most of the day so can respond quickly but still miss out half of them. With Harmoney, it's challenging to keep it below $500 in cash; I'm investing $50-100 per note (depending on the grade).

I'm currently at 14.3% with LC and 14.7% with Harmoney, so they are comparable in terms of return. I expect Harmoney to decline gradually and LC to remain roughly the same.

If I wasn't at the computer most of the day, LC would be virtually impossible.

For us working folk not a s***t show in hell getting invested. Withdrawing of the auto invest app to make it fair to all is hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by mccollr View Post
    For us working folk not a s***t show in hell getting invested. Withdrawing of the auto invest app to make it fair to all is hard to believe.
    LC doesn't need your money. The objective is to get the loans filled. The loans are only hanging around a matter of minutes (at most), so there's no reason for them to spend money generating more demand. They'd only need to do this if loans hung around more than a couple of days. This is why I don't think they will do it.

The other day I got a captcha when trying to order. This was super annoying as it delayed entering the order. I managed to get into the loan, but only just.

LC must be Really Loving all this available cash lying around, which seems to be building up so quickly with repays! That's got to be quite a money spinner for them alone.