sharetrader
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Chart looking pretty awful ($0.47 at present) but fundamentals are sound. Seems a good time to buy to me, even if it's hard to pick the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Elles View Post
    Chart looking pretty awful ($0.47 at present) but fundamentals are sound. Seems a good time to buy to me, even if it's hard to pick the bottom.
    Agreed.

Worst part is that nagging feeling of "is there something I dont know" but I cannot pick it.

Lots of commentary on HC, as usual.
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” ― Marcus Aurelius

Advanced Member

I have sold down to only 4k shares left as the sinking SP on lack of announcements have mired the waters a bit too much for me. Still a believer in they technology, potential still huge. Currently operating with a 200m MC so that thing could move.

IMO

Im still holding this without a lot of conviction and certainly not suggesting anyone look at it. Maybe some profit in 2019. 4 recent contracts .looks like re $100 mill in rev for the year doable.
    "The current 13
    th 5 Year Plan, which covers 2016-2020, specifies that 70% of wastewater in rural areas must be treated, up from 10% atthestartofthefiveyearperiod. AsoneoftheleasturbanizedprovincesinChina,GuizhouPr ovinceisastrategic target market for Jinzi and Fluence due to its extensive wastewater treatment needs."

Growing Aspiral sales momentum in Guizhou Province, China 2 pages 211.4KB

Advanced Member

The one thing I've learned about FLC is that it takes way way longer than anticipated to generate real sales after doing all that groundwork. Actually lucky they got in bed with RWL otherwise they would have had to resort to CR to stay afloat. Things will definitely get better but it will be at its own pace and nothing overnight.

Advanced Member

Slowly, steadily the contracts are coming in. Happy with my current small holding and no intention to add but I think the partnership with RWL is starting to bare some fruit.

FLC are coming to life, I think. I like the diversity of their contracts (multiple industries and jurisdictions). The US deal could progress to something quite significant too. It's been frustrating holding this one while watching the likes of A2 fly through the roof, but I think FLC are looking very good now.

IMO

Its good , they need to keep coming;i think back to the thousands that were going to happen in china

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentemb...p6ke92GA%3D%3D

Yes, I remember that well. We shareholders are extremely fortunate that EMC merged with RWL, otherwise I think EMC would have been bled dry by now. The merged entity, with its greater reach and diversity, is starting to look quite promising but that's not to say it's been plain sailing so far. The coming 6-12 months will be very interesting.

I agree with the earlier posts, there's something about the company that doesn't give reassurance, even-though the press releases are coming out. Then when you measure the company against say BRL or even AGD its a bit scary.
    I wish them well but got out with a few bob in the pocket and honour intact.