sharetrader
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Advanced Member

We had some good news late on Friday:

Fluence signs agreement with existing China customer for anticipated Aspiral™ sales
    estimated at minimum US$45M over three years
    Aspiral™ units will treat wastewater along the highway system in central China
    Approximately 80 plants are expected to be delivered during the coming 18 months

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-3A503065/

discl. hold

Between that and the Mexican deals things appear to be going to plan. The worry is that the shareprice suggests there are undisclosed issues

Advanced Member

And more this morning:

Fluence secures another strategic MABR sale in the USA
    First sale of MABR modules to a large system integrator in the USA
    MABR modules to be incorporated into a wastewater treatment system for a mobile home park
    MABR modules will increase treatment capacity and efficiency of the system,
    while achieving high effluent quality that meets Oregon DEQ regulations

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-3A503102/

I'm not big into FLC. I have a small(ish) parcel sitting just in the green. Lets see if all of this is starting to bear some serious fruit soon. I don't have the figures on me but aren't there an awful lot of shares to be issued out there? I think shareholder dilution might be the biggest handbrake on this coy.

Advanced Member

Sitting on the fence whether I should participate in the SPP at 37c. However the latest string of contract announcements makes me think they are slowly starting to get into gear. I was always aware that the pace with this will be glacial. They are dealing with local councils, municipalities, large industry players etc. Hardly the sort of people who can make quick decisions. However, the small parcel I have is firmly held in my long-term portfolio.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Sitting on the fence whether I should participate in the SPP at 37c. However the latest string of contract announcements makes me think they are slowly starting to get into gear. I was always aware that the pace with this will be glacial. They are dealing with local councils, municipalities, large industry players etc. Hardly the sort of people who can make quick decisions. However, the small parcel I have is firmly held in my long-term portfolio.
    Yes agree that last few announcements have been very positive, good to see the projects getting started as this will encourage others to follow.
    I won't participate in the SPP though, already have more than I should and don't have an Australian bank account so can't do the easy BPay option. As long as the share price doesn't drop back to the SPP price I expect it will be oversubscribed and scaled back, so may not get full allocation anyway.

IMO

Download Document 500.05KB 165 million Euro contract. Sheesh maybe i will get my money back on this!

Is anyone with TA skills able to comment on the share price trend? It's above the 30 and 100 day MA now so I'm pleased to see it going up again.

Advanced Member

Slowly but steadily Fluence is starting to kick goals. We need a close over 40c which I think after today's announcement won't be an issue. After that 50c, 74c?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Slowly but steadily Fluence is starting to kick goals. We need a close over 40c which I think after today's announcement won't be an issue. After that 50c, 74c?
    Over 50c now. Hope it closes above it. After that and another announcement 70c+?

Advanced Member

Wonderful close at 53c the day high. Very happy to have averaged down not long ago at 31c. Now sitting on a nice profit. Will continue to hold and maybe add more on weakness. I believe the tide has turned. Now lets hope the board manages to add shareholder return when revenues rise and profit starts kicking in.