sharetrader
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    IMO

By over promotion i mean the way they pump themselves; no need for it; I've seen it done on way lesser stocks leading to a lack of confidence e.g. AJX. Meanwhile;

Third China deal in 8 days
    Emefcy announces third commercial agreement in China

Advanced Member

Emefcy has the potential to be an industry behemoth. Anything under $1 seems to be on the cheap site if they continue on this trajectory. Thinking of topping up when more detailed merger news with RWL come out. Anyone thinks that they may give existing shareholders an opportunity to top up at 85c?

Advanced Member

EMC in a Trading Halt. I guess we will find out soon the exact details about the RWL merger. Me hopes that some of us can get on the 85c gravy train too.

IMO

Signed and sealed merger. Presentation here.PDF Could this become a Mega company , maybe, i don't know atp but a happy holder, being free carried plus, I'm in position to see if they can execute and grow and see some decent revenue on the sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Emefcy has the potential to be an industry behemoth. Anything under $1 seems to be on the cheap site if they continue on this trajectory. Thinking of topping up when more detailed merger news with RWL come out. Anyone thinks that they may give existing shareholders an opportunity to top up at 85c?
    Would be nice, but don't see why they'd offer extra shares to existing shareholders, the new shares will be bought by RWL at 85c but they don't need to raise further capital.

Advanced Member

Video of interest about Emefcy's merger with RWL creating Fluence: https://player.vimeo.com/video/219256083

Advanced Member

Emefcy merger all done and dusted with new ticker code FLC (Fluence Corp). How can we change the Thread header?

FLC well poised for a strong second half of the year. Good buying opportunities at these levels in my mind - sitting lower than Ron Lauder's entry price. Interested to hear some other opinions?

Advanced Member

This is a conviction stock for me. Don't really care about short term fluctuations in SP. IMHO this is a billion dollar company in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Emefcy merger all done and dusted with new ticker code FLC (Fluence Corp). How can we change the Thread header?
    Does anyone know whether the EMC ticker code in ANZ Securities portfolio will change by itself, or will I need to manually change it to FLC? The Turners ticker code change went automatically but maybe this won't as it's ASX?