sharetrader
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Elles View Post
    Does anyone know whether the EMC ticker code in ANZ Securities portfolio will change by itself, or will I need to manually change it to FLC? The Turners ticker code change went automatically but maybe this won't as it's ASX?
    It should have already changed itself in your Portfolio - you'll need to update it in any watchlists you have however.

Quote Originally Posted by duncan22 View Post
    It should have already changed itself in your Portfolio - you'll need to update it in any watchlists you have however.
    Thanks for your response, for me it hasn't updated in my portfolio, so have emailed ANZ.

Advanced Member

fwiw they told me to copy the transactions from the original EMC code and manually enter them under FLC

Advanced Member

In Trading Halt regarding a strategic capital investment by a well-known global fund. About time the big boys & girls are waking up to Fluence's potential.

IMO

Thanks and WooHoo!. Still a while before the company is in profit so I'm glad I'm set but patience required.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    fwiw they told me to copy the transactions from the original EMC code and manually enter them under FLC
    Yes, I was told the same. Easy enough to do, just expected it to happen automatically...

Trading halt continues today, will be interesting to see if there's much reaction when back on the market. I'm happy to hold onto my shares and see how the new company does over the next years.

Advanced Member

They raised A$11m at 85c. 10mil of those to a US based Institutional Investor but no name given.

IMO

Lots of great announcements and maybe a breakout today on good volume or is it a 3rd Fakeout?. "Weird scenes in the Goldmine" with this stock.

Another NIROBOX Smart Packaged Plant Solution Win for FLC

Fluence Investor Presentation
    FLC Selected By African Nation To Negotiate US$100M Plant
    Fluence Corporation Limited Wins First SUBRE Contract

Thank you JT - I can't keep up with all the HC posts. I'm hopeful they will reach a tipping point where their technology shows itself to be reliable and effective in a number of sites over a reasonable period of time. If so there's every reason to expect mcap will will be 10 times bigger. If you don't own it it's certainly one to keep on your watchlist.
    Last edited by DarkHorse; 23-10-2017 at 09:17 PM.

IMO

Couldn't find this thread when i entered Fluence FLC had to scroll through the ASX threads, somethings gone awry with the search function here admin. same with other searches i and others have done.

An announcement that was sorely needed re the sale of 6 plants in china will hopefully be followed by more and get the s/p back on track.

PDF