sharetrader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default sooooooooooooooo slow!!! (copied from other thread)

......have been finding Sharetrader the slowest to load of any site I visit. This appears to be a fairly common problem now that Ive looked into it. In fact it's soooo slow now I may not bother with the forum....just ridiculous!! Any geek out there got some suggestions/ideas.......I dont think it's a settings problem as it's affecting too many others and it has got noticeably worse over the last few months?? Thanks in advance.

Have a Gr8day.
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ......have been finding Sharetrader the slowest to load of any site I visit. This appears to be a fairly common problem now that Ive looked into it. In fact it's soooo slow now I may not bother with the forum....just ridiculous!! Any geek out there got some suggestions/ideas.......I dont think it's a settings problem as it's affecting too many others and it has got noticeably worse over the last few months?? Thanks in advance.

Have a Gr8day.
    Agreed. Potentially a application or server-side issue, which can either be solved by tuning the server or increasing resources. Too hard to tell without looking under the hood, but either way if anyone from ST wants to PM me I would be happy to help either looking at the server or providing some alternative hosting (within NZ) for the forum as this is my area of expertise.
    Last edited by KiwiGekko; 11-01-2016 at 11:59 AM.

.....brilliant KG, hope that idea bears fruit. This is too frustrating for words!
    Last edited by GR8DAY; 11-01-2016 at 01:04 PM.
    Have a Gr8day.

Agree - this site is very slow for me as well - in general other sites I visit are fine so don't think it is network speed or my own PC.
    (Also finding ANZ Securities very slow. Not relevant to this thread I know but curious to know if any others are finding same)

No problems for me (so far)
    Soolaimon

The approachable Admin Guy

Ok, see if you have any speed issues now...

Handsome Member

Its flying now, best in weeks to be honest. I just thought it was my PC but it's good that GR8DAY brought this up

Wow - Super fast!

I've always had a lot of trouble loading Sharetrader in the past as well, but it's certainly very speedy right this minute.

Membaa

Much faster, like a new one!