sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IMO

Curious as to what you've observed re "the other milk drinks don't seem to be flying off the shelves". I looked at their products yesterday and decided too pricey for me.At a glance the shelves weren't full of their product and i don't know how often they restock. Buying unhomogenised milk is one of my criteria. Don't think they have this but
    please correct me if they do.

Handsome Member

They do have the silver top range which I think is unhomogenised - my mom loves this, I have tried this once but they honestly dont keep too long and I ended up chucking the rest out within a few days. Their cream is great but bit pricey for me when the anchor one is half that price What I was referring to as milk products not flying off the shelf was their other milk shake sort of drinks, the espresso, strawberry and vanilla are always in large numbers left in our local supermarket....can always get my hand on those if I need them but the chocolate ones are still hard to find - those seem to still be doing well.
    The chocolate butter is really really really good but the price tag is ridiculous - bought it once but I dont think my bank balance can take that hit again

Chocolate milk is chocolate milk really,I tried a bottle to see what all the fuss was about,I paid about $6 something for the bottle (not very big) I'm sure i could have got a 2ltre one of a different brand for the same price,but it all tastes the same,all chocolate milk is nice.

Highly recommend their double espresso ice coffee, rich& strong, no "fake" flavour, so so good. Dunno if I'd jump into an ipo, but they're really good at value added products.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Chocolate milk is chocolate milk really,I tried a bottle to see what all the fuss was about,I paid about $6 something for the bottle (not very big) I'm sure i could have got a 2ltre one of a different brand for the same price,but it all tastes the same,all chocolate milk is nice.
    Perhaps you had heighten expectations, but make no mistake their chocolate milk is much more delicious then the traditional bottle of milk. They do have a few more competitors in the space but they do make a quality product for sure.

Guru

Going well in USA.Southern Pastures now shareholder
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/far...-shelves-in-us