sharetrader
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Investing. Only in companies that I think are undervalued and have potential for a rerate over the year. I am using some TA to time entries and I will consider exiting positions if a company becomes fully valued.

So there is an element of trading, but all picks will be fundamentally undervalued companies. One year is not a long investing horizon so I have to be very selective. If enough things are stacked in my favour I should get the rerates I need

Prophecy is tempting and looks ready for its next leg up.

http://20kstockproject.blogspot.co.nz/

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post

PS:I left you a comment on your blog but don't think it worked. I recommend looking at SCL and THL because they're likely to go up at the end of February, making them a good short term investment for your game. DYOR, JMO, etc.

GOOD LUCK!
    Bet you're wishing you took my THL tip

You might not be too late on the SCL's one if you can get in for less than $2.30...

Time will tell! I had a brief look at the two. I wasn't quite comfortable with the rerate potential - although they look like they could be solid long term growers. So don't think they quite fitted with what I needed with my relatively short time frame.

Mobile a Embrace reported initial HY results yesterday. I've added my thoughts to the blog

Prophecy international is becoming irresistible and looking like it might become my third position. Brief thoughts added to the blog.

http://20kstockproject.blogspot.com/2016/02/prophecy-international-is-looking-like.html

Last edited by muss1; 14-02-2016 at 05:54 PM.

Entered Prophecy yesterday after another big drop. Fundamentals are great. Sentiment isn't, so I've taken the opportunity presented. Further drops certainly aren't out of the question, but great companies at cheap valuations are too good to pass up.

More on the blog

Good stuff muss1

How much in profit are you at the moment
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I'm in the red by ~5% at the moment I think (I typically don't count my chickens). Given the volatility i'm pretty happy with how things are holding up. Each company had taken a significant hit before I entered, so will see how they hold up short term. Will update the portfolio snapshot on the blog now I've added a new position.

Quote Originally Posted by muss1 View Post
    I'm in the red by ~5% at the moment I think (I typically don't count my chickens). Given the volatility i'm pretty happy with how things are holding up. Each company had taken a significant hit before I entered, so will see how they hold up short term. Will update the portfolio snapshot on the blog now I've added a new position.
    Down 6% on the purchase value, or $400.