sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yeah, a good profit up from the gold old days of GAL..not sure about bailing or not.
    Will get those oppies first!
    To upside is obvious, but these type of stocks make me nervous.

will hold for now

IMO

1.3c to 4.6c in a few days wow .Congrats guys. All too much and too fast for this slow hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    1.3c to 4.6c in a few days wow .Congrats guys. All too much and too fast for this slow hand.
    I sure hope Schumacher is watching this....

Long Member

trading halt, should be interesting! recommences at latest Tuesday the 24th

Long Member

TV2 came out of the trading halt, initial disappointment (telco agreement signed with OM Telecom, I think many expected a telstra) followed by a sell off. The next morning straight back into a trading halt for a Cap Raise.

Keeps you guessing, initial speculation suggests that the funds will be used to fast track some deals/pending agreements, so potential silver lining here in that there appears to be greater demand than initially envisaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    I sure hope Schumacher is watching this....
    Certainly am - has been good profit - secure contracts and we should see more growth in next 12 months
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

Long Member

Still holding here too. Will be interesting to see how the SP reacts once the options are issued. Could be a bit of sell-off, maybe a buying opportunity? Plenty of near term future news releases to stick around for IMO, so will hold for the medium term. Targeting 5c (a 3 bagger) - will definitely look to review my holdings there.

Long Member

well 5c came round quicker than expected...! Another huge day has the SP up 1.5c to close @ 5.4c on turnover of 150m shares.. Big time accumulation at play all day, Solid buying following the placement @ 3c.

I Would expect some consolidation around this levels, or even a small pullback....But who knows! leaky ship?? Known to be some news pending this week and options issued shortly, maybe something else?

Yes will be good to see if she holds - the CR was at 3c so i hope its not hammered back down as the sophisticated investors sell out for profit now its over 5c - Sophisticated / private placements or whatever we want to call it tend to offload and take their 50-70 % profits so they can move to the next stock - its frustrating but thats how they play the game - how many times have we seen this happen -

Anyway if we ignore the daily stuff and can sit it out its worth the wait sometimes and longer term we need to wait to see strong revenue which will come via Sunfly and Telcos - i know someone who has access to some SE asian telcos data base but not much revenue coming from them yet as having access and getting them to spend takes time as you have to train their staff to sell your product (flow on effect can take 6 months to 12 months to see cashflow ramp up ) -Rome most certainly wasnt built in a day as we know from TV2 - ive been in since GAL days so happy to see some profit for the long wait

PS Nice to be away from that other site after having to fend off those naysayers
    some of you may know what im referring to - please dont ask me anything about that as i wont reply
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 31-05-2016 at 11:12 AM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

Long Member

well quite a bit going on, hard to summarise in one note. interesting trading day, built up to hit an intraday high of 7.2c, before what appeared to be selling of large chunks of placement spooking the market and saw the SP close at 4.6c. I'm still holding my full amount as view it a LT hold now, not terribly concerned with daily movements. It looks like the App is launching, Divan TV announcement due and a further info on the opportunities that required the immediate placement to raise the $1.9m, so plenty to drive the SP around in the short term.

Schu - just wondering on the oppies, I assume you're NZ based? Previously I've found it difficult to turn around a bank cheque and return it with the accompanying forms in the timeframe provided which I think is 1 week back to Aussie. Do you know if BPAY can be used on someone else's behalf, ie if I were to get a family member in Australia to make the payment?