https://www.skycityauckland.co.nz/restaurants/orbit/

With such challenging markets this year getting some investors a little downcast, this year I thought we'd dispense with any notion of the need for austerity and live it up a bit !
All welcome, come along and get a new perspective on Auckland's landscape and hopefully some perspective from fellow investors on the outlook and strategy for 2016.
Rumour has it that one former legend who no longer posts will be there to share some wisdom.
I need to know numbers by 29 February to make the booking so please let me know by PM, e.mail or in this thread.

Please note the dining terms and conditions, minimum spend is $30 average which includes your trip up the Sky tower. Maximum dining time is 2 hours but included / optional is a trip up to the next level, observation level, where's there a cafe's and supplementary beverage and dining options so those keen for a longer chat and an even higher viewpoint will not be disappointed

Please also note parking options and that casual parking rates are fairly expensive at Sky City. Option of spending $40 in one sitting, (surely not that hard with a couple of drinks during brunch) get heavily discounted parking or otherwise parking in the Downtown carpark a reasonably short distance away is only $2 hour on the weekend.

Should be a great day. Meet in the restaurant, ask for the share trader group table when you arrive.