sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Advanced Member

Thanks Roger. Should we mention the meetings top pickings for the next 6 months?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Thanks Roger. Should we mention the meetings top pickings for the next 6 months?
    AIR.NZ, AIZ.ax ?

Trying to find PGW on the list...must be Forest's hieroglyphics note-taking that missed it seeing as a takeover is imminent

Get em up tomorrow when I have some more time but in the meantime thanks to all that attended and I trust we all had a great time
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Default But wait there's MORE !!

Seems like the dozen of us had such a good time yesterday, especially those that kicked on at the bar late into the afternoon afterwards and listened to all the good jokes, (thank you Vaygor1), that there's several punters keen for round 2 today !!

Meet at 12.00 noon today at the America's cup info centre in the Viaduct harbour and we'll go from there. All welcome.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Thanks everyone! It was a great catch up and I'm keen to attend more events. I can't come today unfortunately but am happy to meet up with anyone for a coffee or drink any time! There's a few people I didn't get to talk to properly, so I look forward to the next event.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Seems like the dozen of us had such a good time yesterday, especially those that kicked on at the bar late into the afternoon afterwards and listened to all the good jokes, (thank you Vaygor1), that there's several punters keen for round 2 today !!

Meet at 12.00 noon today at the America's cup info centre in the Viaduct harbour and we'll go from there. All welcome.
    bugger you guys!! I have a course on taxation of land disposals.

I reckon we'll keep that up our sleeve eh..bit of fun to look back on and enjoy at the next meeting.

Another great lunch today. Special thank you to Vaygor1 for making the trip down and KW for making the trip up
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-03-2016 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks Roger and nice to meet everyone that rocked up on the Sunday and the Monday.
    Wished I had more time on the Monday. I have not checked my personal emails at all since then... will check them soon... and have just logged into ST for the 1st time since too.

I note the groups picks are posted on the SUM thread... but it's all by-the-by really as RYM takes off by June and wins the 6-month award and I get to relish in the a pint care of Rogers wallet.

So what could possibly be in common between our national carrier and scuba diving?.... AIR TANKS ??

Haha.... Only kidding Roger as I'm sure you will know. I am pretty sure I will be the one forking out for the amber liquid at the next meet.

Beer.jpg

Many thanks for making the trip down mate. It was a real pleasure to meet you and other's I've had many enjoyable discussions and debates with on the forum before, as well as new faces.