sharetrader
Page 124 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 2528

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    The British weren't murderous psychopaths when doing the slave trade..
    Dobby...

Do you not know the story of braveheart at least!!!

England pillaged as many poorer countries as possible... they stole $45 trillion dollars from India between 1765 and 1938...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    The “Nuclear family” is actually the disruptive way. It came about relatively recently with the industrial revolution mainly in the C19th when people migrated away from villages and their whanau into cities. Multi generation families and village co-operation was the norm for Weatern society and still is for much of the World.
    The term "nuclear family" is a modern one. The concept is not. It is ancient. Nothing wrong with an extended family per se, it is an extension of the nuclear family. To call it a disruptor is plain wrong. Anyone who wants to trash it wants the destruction of society. That is the Marxist model, tear everything down and rebuild where the State has absolute control and the individual is no more.

This is why Identity Politics is so corrosive. It confines people to their "tribes". They are to be defined by their blackness, or their gender, or whatever else suits to make them a victim, and everyone else must take a knee to their demands and apologise for existing in a manner that doesn't fit their world view.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I had read it carefully and stand by my statement. Do you see fathers mentioned in that mantra? Don't be naive. Marxism claims it wants equality for all. What it wants is to control you and control all outcomes. That's how they think they make things equal. The 20th Century showed us all it does is end up in murderous regimes unparalleled in Human history.

A strong whanau is still based on a strong nuclear unit. It's breakdown and as a result, absent fathers, is causing massive problems....as it does incidently, in the US.
    Balance's response was "Garbage, unadulterated garbage". Really helpful critique. Show me where I am wrong.

BLM in their "disruptor" statement carefully mention mothers and parents as being separate things, and just as carefully, don't mention fathers at all. When you read the background to the movement's founders it is obvious why.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Dobby...

England pillaged as many poorer countries as possible... they stole $45 trillion dollars from India between 1765 and 1938...
    Hollywood is well known for its historical accuracy. Mel Gibson was a heroic yet tragic figure. Not many peoples around the world have histories that are free from warring, brutality, slavery and exploitation.

Dobby...

Lots of bad things happened in the Dark Ages also - going a bit far back.
    You are clutching conflating issues - typical of someone who has no substance.

The WH Fornicator at his most debased :

Trump called Samantha Cohen, then 15 years old, a "piece of a--." And when Michael Cohen informed him that Samantha was his daughter, Trump reportedly responded: "That's your daughter?" ... "When did she get so hot?"

Trump has also been accused of sexual harassment by more than a dozen women (allegations he denies) and has been caught on tape bragging that his star power allows him to grab women by their genitals and kiss them (comments he's apologized for).

President of the USA - a classless freaking mental peadophile, that’s who he is. And there are those on this site who acclaims his farts as perfume.
    Last edited by Balance; 16-09-2020 at 02:08 PM.

https://twnews.co.uk/gb-news/michael...rump-at-age-15

More details about the mental peadophile WH Fornicator :

"Mr Trump whistled at his 15-year-old daughter as she played tennis in 2012, and said: “what a piece of a**. I would love some of that.” The president was then told by Mr Cohen that she was his daughter, and Mr Trump allegedly replied: “when did she get so hot?” before he called her over and kissed the 15-year-old on the cheek, according to the Daily Mail.

Mr Cohen also alleged that the president warned his daughter to: “Be careful,” and added: “I’ll be dating your friends in a few years”.

And do remember - the WH Fornicator thinks he is a playboy but one who pays to have sex with prostitutes.

Guess he is not so hot as he thinks he is.

Same Fornicator who sets up charities and steal from them!

Trump is a saint compared to Biden hes a true pedo look at this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=leQPtaKwJcU

This is Balances blonde bimbo?...
    Geeze man shes fire.....
    CNN smasheddddd here...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SsnY65g5_8o

Same Fornicator who says he is a patriot but dodged the draft 5 times.

His fart = perfume to his supporters.😁
    Last edited by Balance; 16-09-2020 at 08:46 PM.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-race-abc-news

WH Fornicator grilled by ordinary citizens and came off third best.

Especially when he referred to ‘herd mentality’ to defeat the China virus 🤣

He was obviously looking for his ‘herd mental’ followers in the audience to acclaim his fart as perfume?
    Last edited by Balance; 17-09-2020 at 07:53 AM.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ve-updates-us/

The bimbo attempts to clarify ‘Herd mentality’ for the WH Fornicator. 🤣

And there are people who actually thinks she is smoking hot! 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ve-updates-us/

The bimbo attempts to clarify ‘Herd mentality’ for the WH Fornicator. ��

And there are people who actually thinks she is smoking hot! ������
    Yep - made my day hearing the US president this morning talking about herd mentality making Covid disappear. It is really amazing how low the US standards are these days for putting somebody like him into high office.

And well, the presidental Barbie doll - not sure about looking smoking hot, but I suppose she needs to smoke something to be able to explain the misleaders lies with a straight face ... might well have a future in a third class comedy show.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Yep - made my day hearing the US president this morning talking about herd mentality making Covid disappear. It is really amazing how low the US standards are these days for putting somebody like him into high office.

And well, the presidental Barbie doll - not sure about looking smoking hot, but I suppose she needs to smoke something to be able to explain the misleaders lies with a straight face ... might well have a future in a third class comedy show.
    The bimbo is high on the Fornicator's 'perfume' - been breathing in too much of his daily stuff due to their close working proximity.
    Last edited by Balance; 17-09-2020 at 09:03 AM.

You guys are sick in the head....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12365608

Here’s another one delusional and high on the Fornicator’s daily perfume.

You guys are sick in the head....
    what gets me is that Vince and Tarawera publishing allows this sort of talk on a business forum website.
    fornicators, bimbos, fart perfumes etc day after day after day after week after month after year.
    but then, i keep coming back with popcorn to read the political gaslighting, so no complaints from me..... just astonished at Vince and Tarawera publishing.
    keep up the good work....

Quote Originally Posted by neopoleII View Post
    what gets me is that Vince and Tarawera publishing allows this sort of talk on a business forum website.
    fornicators, bimbos, fart perfumes etc day after day after day after week after month after year.
    but then, i keep coming back with popcorn to read the political gaslighting, so no complaints from me..... just astonished at Vince and Tarawera publishing.
    keep up the good work....
    This is a political thread or have you not noticed?

And do check the definition of fornicator :

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...ish/fornicator

Term is used extensively in the Bible but one needs to read that book to understand its underlying meaning & message.

Something that the WH Fornicator does not do so will not understand.
    Last edited by Balance; 17-09-2020 at 02:13 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERUngQUCsyE

Here's the WH Fornicator trying to BS his way through a simple question about the Bible - after he pronounced that the Bible is his all time favorite book which he reads extensively!

And there are some people (& posters here) who actually think the WH Fornicator does read the Bible and that it's ok for the Bible is to be used so blasphemously.
    Last edited by Balance; 17-09-2020 at 02:27 PM.