sharetrader
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980
Results 1,581 to 1,597 of 1597
    Update Ready To Install

The way Biden talks about Trump supporting China and Russia is a real threat to National security and hugely worrying...
    The true traitors are the ones who stick up for these commies...
    Putin is in the process of rewriting the Constitution so he can govern 2 more 6 year terms.... he will rule for life...

Posters like Blackpeter and Balance have little creditablilty... on other topics they had sunk their own battleships and never falter away from undeniable facts even when totally proven wrong...

Update Ready To Install

Consensus is that Russia/Puttin has something embarrassing over Trump and he obstructs any investigation .If so it will all come out down the line.Reguardless trumpf is the most dangerous human being on this planet and people who overlook his "indiscretions" tend to have a low self esteem , imo.

Wow - the country is in crisis and the president is "Absent without Leave". He really could not care less if his people are dying ...

Leon Panetta, who served in various capacities under nine US presidents, became the latest prominent public figure to accuse Trump of effectively surrendering to the virus and abandoning Americans to their fate, using the military jargon awol, meaning absent without leave.

“This is a major crisis,” Panetta told Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN, noting that top infectious diseases expert Anthony Fauci has warned that America may hit 100,000 new cases a day, twice the current rate.

“But the president, rather than bringing together some kind of national strategy to confront this crisis, simply resorts to tweeting about vandalism and other things to kind of divert attention from the crisis that’s there.”

He added: “We have a president that is not willing to stand up and do what is necessary in order to lead this country during time of major crisis. I have never experienced a president who has avoided that responsibility.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-leon-panetta

Looks like the US voters are waking up ... even some Republicans can't tolerate a traitor and deserter forever as president:

A poll by Hart Research for the pressure group Protect Our Care found that even voters who approve of Trump’s handling of the economy care more about his botched response to the virus. Some 57% believe that Trump’s policies are increasing the chances that many more people will die from the coronavirus, while only 17% believe they decrease it.

Overall, the survey found, 60% of voters disapprove of how Trump has handled the coronavirus and 57% believe the president is to blame for the deaths associated with it.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; Yesterday at 06:23 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Consensus is that Russia/Puttin has something embarrassing over Trump and he obstructs any investigation .If so it will all come out down the line.Reguardless trumpf is the most dangerous human being on this planet and people who overlook his "indiscretions" tend to have a low self esteem , imo.
    LOL JTree your nuts...
    I think your just trying to impress your mates score brownie points... you dont really mean all that man..

Your just trying to dominant people you think arent good enough for you... you have no idea what peoples self esteem levels are like so dont even go there eah...

https://www.businessinsider.com/eric...ckfires-2020-7

Like father, like son.

Thick as two pine wooden planks like Donald, Eric Trump shows what a nincompoop looks like and how a class A shameless numb skull behaves.
    Last edited by Balance; Today at 11:48 AM.

Update Ready To Install

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    LOL JTree your nuts...
    I think your just trying to impress your mates score brownie points... you dont really mean all that man..

Your just trying to dominant people you think arent good enough for you... you have no idea what peoples self esteem levels are like so dont even go there eah...
    Always exceptions shrewdy, your ego has been out of control a long time, galloping even

Always exceptions shrewdy, your ego has been out of control a long time, galloping even
    Actually - I think it is wrong to mix up big ego (like the inept fellow in the white house) with high self esteem. If there is any correlation, than it will be negative. People with high self confidence don't need to lie at or bully others.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

JTree,
    Over the years a lot of time would be wasted reading average posts...
    Yours would be right up there...
    Once again you are in a compromising position defending other peoples narritives not even your own...
    You dont even know what your saying anymore just bashing buttons trying to make unsubstantiated comebacks...

What a load of BS and after what we have been through probably close to the most moronic thing you've said however being a greenie leftists nut job, moronic is probably your middle name.

Who's consensus, CNN and WOPO?

I'd say get a grip but whats the point? It would be weak and lost in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by Paddles; Today at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    JTree,
    Over the years a lot of time would be wasted reading average posts...
    Yours would be right up there...
    Once again you are in a compromising position defending other peoples narritives not even your own...
    You dont even know what your saying anymore just bashing buttons trying to make unsubstantiated comebacks...
    Wow.
    You seem to have accidentally achieved maximum irony.
    Last edited by dln; Today at 04:44 PM.

Update Ready To Install

Paddles, there is a way out for you, always has been. That line in the sand that you wont go near.The reality is its not toxic, electrified or sharp. simply take breath, step over it , turn around, kneel and rub it out.You can be a free thinker again, in safety and openness, personal growth and self esteem.
    There are two ways out of a corner. Attack like a cornered beast or do the above and walk to freedom ,all the wiser.

The approachable Admin Guy

Paddles, - I'll give you an opportunity to edit your last post or......... you have the option of myself dealing with it.

I trust sense will prevail and you'll choose option 1.

Bombshell study shows Hydroxychlorquine cut mortality rates in half!

https://twitter.com/DrMartyFox/statu...652841472?s=09

Cuomo FORCED nursing homes to take covid-19 positive patients and raving lunatics call Trump "the most dangerous man in the world".

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Paddles, - I'll give you an opportunity to edit your last post or......... you have the option of myself dealing with it.

I trust sense will prevail and you'll choose option 1.
    Done, thank you.

I was attempting to make a point and I overstepped the mark.

Ill withdraw and apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddles View Post
    I was attempting to make a point and I overstepped the mark.

Ill withdraw and apologize.
    Good. Now perhaps you will tell me which bit I got wrong when I posted

"The Russian Government interfered massively in the 2016 US election on behalf of Trump (Senate Intelligence Committee Report). The committee was chaired and dominated by Republicans. Russian intelligence operatives had more than a hundred contacts with members of the Trump campaign team and individual polling data was transferred by the campaign team to the Russians (Senate Intelligence Committee Report)."

Which bit of that is wrong?