sharetrader
Page 160 of 187 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 3739

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Not sure what you're consuming this morning Balance. This has nothing to do with Giuliani, other than the guy is the recipient of some of Hunter's emails.

The man just doesn't want his name sullied for the political expedience of the Bidens.
    The Hunter Biden smear is directly traced back to Giuliani ‘tucking in his shirt’ lapdog.

The ‘tucking in his shirt’ lapdog has been desperately organising the smear in all shapes & forms. Desperate as he is going to jail - ‘lock him up’ with his fornicating boss.

How much was the ‘’man’ paid to be part of the smear?

There’s plenty of history and evidence now of how the Fornicator & his lapdogs operate if you only care to be read. Refer Michael Cohen for one.
    Last edited by Balance; 29-10-2020 at 08:07 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJrffEfCMrs

You like the Borat new movie bit on one of the Fornicator’s lapdogs ‘tucking in his shirt’ while playing with his baubles? 🤪🤗😍
    I never got to see any baubles with Guliani but you can certainly see what Hunter is packing.

No one in the Biden camp has denied that it is Hunter in those videos.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I never got to see any baubles with Guliani but you can certainly see what Hunter is packing.

No one in the Biden camp has denied that it is Hunter in those videos.
    Beneath them to comment. Why should they say anything when it’s so obvious a smear by the Fornicator?

Unlike the Fornicator who willingly and wilfully lies about any number of scandals - until he was caught out. Refer Michael Cohen - Stormy Daniels case one particular. Recall how she described the Fornicator’s mis-shaped manhood which he denied by referring to his hands? 🤣
    Last edited by Balance; 29-10-2020 at 08:15 AM.

Advanced Member

The Hunter Biden smear is directly traced back to Giuliani ‘tucking in his shirt’ lapdog.

The ‘tucking in his shirt’ lapdog has been desperately organising the smear in all shapes & forms. Desperate as he is going to jail - ‘lock him up’ with his fornicating boss.

How much was the ‘’man’ paid to be part of the smear?

There’s plenty of history and evidence now of how the Fornicator & his lapdogs operate if you only care to be read. Refer Michael Cohen for one.
    Would you tell us please Balance? How much was he paid? Tell us what he is lying about!

Tell us why foreign interests pay millions of dollars to a drug addict with no expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Would you tell us please Balance? How much was he paid? Tell us what he is lying about!

Tell us why foreign interests pay millions of dollars to a drug addict with no expertise.
    It’s fake news so of course he is lying - simple!

How much was Stormy Daniels paid?

Your reference to ‘drug Addict’ says a lot more about you than about Hunter Biden.
    Last edited by Balance; 29-10-2020 at 08:22 AM.

Banned

How much was Stormy Daniels paid?

Your reference to ‘drug Addict’ says a lot more about you than about Hunter Biden.
    Its pretty well documented and comes from the horses (Joe's) mouth that Hunter is a "recovering" drug addict. In fact in the video I saw he was smoking a crack pipe. Seems like something a drug addict would do.

Its pretty well documented and comes from the horses (Joe's) mouth that Hunter is a "recovering" drug addict. In fact in the video I saw he was smoking a crack pipe. Seems like something a drug addict would do.
    And that’s the point - he is a recovering drug addict and his father has not abandoned him, such is a father’s love.

The way you write is that by inference, all drug addicts are hopeless individuals incapable of doing anything and doomed to destruction.

It’s obvious that the Fornicator’s lapdogs are preying on Biden’s vulnerable family situation and in particular, his wayward son to smear him. And you seem very happy to oblige?

Meanwhile, I have referred you to Deepfake videos - you can believe them, I don’t.
    Last edited by Balance; 29-10-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Default It is time to dump Trump!

Could not have said it better myself:

Donald Trump’s presidency has been a horror show that is ending with a pandemic that is out of control, an economic recession and deepening political polarisation. Mr Trump is the author of this disastrous denouement. He is also the political leader least equipped to deal with it. Democracy in the United States has been damaged by Mr Trump’s first term. It may not survive four more years.

If the Guardian had a vote, it would be cast to elect Joe Biden as president next Tuesday. Mr Biden has what it takes to lead the United States. Mr Trump does not. Mr Biden cares about his nation’s history, its people, its constitutional principles and its place in the world. Mr Trump does not. Mr Biden wants to unite a divided country. Mr Trump stokes an anger that is wearing it down.

The Republican presidential nominee is not, and has never been, a fit and proper person for the presidency. He has been accused of rape. He displays a brazen disregard for legal norms. In office, he has propagated lies and ignorance. It is astonishing that his financial interests appear to sway his outlook on the national interest. His government is cruel and mean. It effectively sanctioned the kidnapping and orphaning of migrant children by detaining them and deporting their parents. He has vilified whistleblowers and venerated war criminals.

Mr Trump trades in racism, misogyny, homophobia and transphobia. Telling the Proud Boys, a far-right group that has endorsed violence, to “stand back and stand by” was, in the words of Mr. Biden, “a dog whistle about as big as a foghorn”. From the Muslim ban to building a wall on the Mexican border, the president is grounding his base in white supremacy. With an agenda of corporate deregulation and tax giveaways for the rich, Mr Trump is filling the swamp, not draining it.

A narcissist, Mr Trump seems incapable of acknowledging the suffering of others. Coronavirus has exposed a devastating lack of presidential empathy for those who have died and the families they left behind. Every day reveals the growing gap between the level of competence required to be president and Mr Trump’s ability. He is protected from the truth by cronies whose mob-like fealty to their boss has seen six former aides sentenced to prison. A post-shame politician, Mr Trump outrageously commuted the sentence of one of his favoured lackeys this summer. The idea that there is one rule for wealthy elites and another for the ordinary voter damages trust in the American system. Mr Trump couldn’t care less.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...e-is-joe-biden

Trump stands for hate, lies, racism and political polarisation. Trump is destroying his country and its democratic values. He is a mafia boss protected by a criminal mob.

Time to finish the disaster of his presidency and start the healing.

May the decent candidate win ...
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 29-10-2020 at 09:17 AM. Reason: corrected citation ... (copy paste error)
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Could not have said it better myself:

May the decent candidate win ...
    Not sure who you mean....Tulsi pulled out as far as I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Not sure who you mean....Tulsi pulled out as far as I recall.
    Well, I didn't thought this is that hard to establish :

Lets use a process of exclusion, shall we?

Unless you lived the last 5 years or so behind the moon even you will know that the candidate Trump is a bully and severely lacking integrity. Clearly - he is neither suitable for high office nor can he be described as a decent human being.

Which leaves only one other candidate. While Biden clearly has weaknesses as well (any candidate would have some), he is neither a bully nor a notorious liar. Even the bully Trump could come up with nothing worse than the attribute "sleepy" and throwing unsubstantiated dirt at one of Bidens sons, who does not stand for election.

Quite clear who of the candidates is a more decent person ...

I hope this helps ...
    ----

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Well, I didn't thought this is that hard to establish :

While Biden clearly has weaknesses as well (any candidate would have some), he is neither a bully nor a notorious liar.

I hope this helps ...
    LOL good for a laugh there BP. Biden is as corrupt as they come. And don't know what your definition of bully is but he fits mine.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...ccomplishment/

The Fornicator in the WH claims Victory over the Pandemic as one of his major accomplishments. 🤣

I forgot whether he claimed victory over Stormy Daniels or was it the other way round? 😜
    Last edited by Balance; 29-10-2020 at 07:02 PM.

Advanced Member

Its not manufactured. Have you seen the video's? Biden is seriously compromised by the actions of his son Hunter. Plenty of evidence if you dare look for it. But I am guessing you will not because you do not want to see it. Easy to put your hands over your eyes and scream lalalaa nothing to see here.
    Disappearing evidence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLZ4...rianTylerCohen

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Good one, fish.

Fiction, theatre and scam - but there are people who actually believe the make belief!

So Fox lost them - maybe they never had them?
    This is the same network that showed video alleging that NZ has quarantine camps etc.
    Believe anything they say at your peril.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    This is the same network that showed video alleging that NZ has quarantine camps etc.
    Correction, believe anything the media say at your peril.

Lol - our kids used to play with a flying Fox, but it appears the Trumpistas rely on a lying Fox .

Poor Trump baby.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 30-10-2020 at 07:51 AM.
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Correction, believe anything the media say at your peril.
    I agree with that whole heartedly but my point was that Trumpsters (and Trump) believe that all mainstream media, except Fox, is fake news.
    I have news for them.

Legend

I agree with that whole heartedly but my point was that Trumpsters (and Trump) believe that all mainstream media, except Fox, is fake news.
    I have news for them.
    Fox news has a huge following. Many Americans get their news from Fox and nowhere else, and have no idea how much of fox content is just pure spin, (e.g Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura xxxx?) or as Trump would call it 'fake news'.

Banned

A spokesperson for the United Parcel Service (UPS) said Thursday that the company has located the package that Fox News host Tucker Carlson alleged contained damning material on Hunter Biden.

“After an extensive search, we have found the contents of the package and are arranging for its return,” the spokesperson told the Daily Beast. “UPS will always focus first on our customers, and will never stop working to solve issues and make things right.”

Thegatewaypundit.com