sharetrader
Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2014
  1. #1881
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Violence of some type has been going on for 64 days.Federal troops/police) only been there for a couple of weeks.

  2. #1882
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    How is Trump's campaign going?

    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...stminute-reset

    Any other questions?
    I've got a question, how stupid do you have to be to fool for this rubbish over and over again?

  3. #1883

  4. #1884
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    LA/ChCh/AKL
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beetills View Post
    Violence of some type has been going on for 64 days.Federal troops/police) only been there for a couple of weeks.
    That is right, notice the small detail they only went in when local Politicians withdrew the state police from looking after property and engaging with the so called protesters. Also the nature of the so called protesters are only BLM per the MSM and totally ignore the other factions involved.


    I know several people in that city have had their businesses destroyed as part of this political game between, political violent factions, local Politicians often in support of these factions and the US Government.

  5. #1885
    always learning ... BlackPeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    6,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    How is Trump's campaign going?

    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...stminute-reset

    Any other questions?
    Never ever underestimate human stupidity neither how evil the forces supporting this crook really are. I am sure that fascists, white supremacists, gun lobby, and both Russian and Chinese hackers are working hard to create an October surprise.

    While there is hope, I don't think it is clear cut that Trump will loose. And obviously - if despite cheating he looses it is unclear whether he concedes. Once a crook always a crook.

    While Trump is unpopular (and hey, losing the popular vote last time didn't stop him) - his henchmen are working overtime to suppress democratic voters: Reducing voting hours, reducing the number of polling stations in democratic district, restricting voting rights, garrymandering, restricting and undermining postal votes - Republican crooks are unsing and will continue to use all these tactics.

    Biden is facing an up hill battle - and will need the support of any decent person.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

  6. #1886
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Never ever underestimate human stupidity
    As long as I'm reading the mindless dribble you continually parrot there is no risk of that.

  7. #1887
    always learning ... BlackPeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    6,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beetills View Post
    Violence of some type has been going on for 64 days.Federal troops/police) only been there for a couple of weeks.
    ... and it was crooked policemen starting this violence - remember the policeman murdering George Floyd and the group of police around him allowing that to happen?

    As well - the worst troublemaker in Portland was a white supremacist:

    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/28/u...oyd/index.html

    Make no mistake - Trump is a crook supported by crooks. They would do anything to get him back into office.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

  8. #1888
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    LA/ChCh/AKL
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    ... and it was crooked policemen starting this violence - remember the policeman murdering George Floyd and the group of police around him allowing that to happen?

    As well - the worst troublemaker in Portland was a white supremacist:

    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/28/u...oyd/index.html

    Make no mistake - Trump is a crook supported by crooks. They would do anything to get him back into office.
    CNN is biased, take a look at who they interview on the subject, just one side . Sadly their are extremist groups left and right in Portland causing the trouble...

  9. #1889
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    CNN is biased, take a look at who they interview on the subject, just one side . Sadly their are extremist groups left and right in Portland causing the trouble...
    Yes I read Andy Ngo on Twitter to get both sides of the issue. He's an independent journalist on the ground at Portland. Some footage is hard to view but you never see it in the MSM https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

    Joe Rogan (Biden supporter btw) interviewed him in July 2019 about Antifa & Portland so you can see it's been going on for a while now - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI2EHMy1lgs
    Last edited by MSJ; 03-08-2020 at 01:16 PM.

  10. #1890
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Federal troops/police gone,violence continues.
    Those Dem Mayors and Governors are weak.

  11. #1891
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddles View Post
    As long as I'm reading the mindless dribble you continually parrot there is no risk of that.
    it might be time to put Paddles on "ignore" . He is actually more interested in trolling and hurling abuse than in engaging in any sort of rational exchange. I have ceased to respond to him since he kept insisting there was no Russian interference in the 2016 election, but wouldn't tell me what was wrong with the Republican controlled Senate Subcommittee Report that found massive Russian interference on behalf of and in aid of Trump.

  12. #1892
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    12,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSJ View Post
    Yes I read Andy Ngo on Twitter to get both sides of the issue. He's an independent journalist on the ground at Portland. Some footage is hard to view but you never see it in the MSM https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

    Joe Rogan (Biden supporter btw) interviewed him in July 2019 about Antifa & Portland so you can see it's been going on for a while now - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI2EHMy1lgs
    Both sides of the issue, MSJ?
    You must be wearing unique Fox News tainted glasses to have such an unadulterated amazing ‘both sides of the issue’ perspective of the videos and narratives as posted by this Andy Ngo!🤣
    Last edited by Balance; 03-08-2020 at 08:17 PM.

  13. #1893
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    LA/ChCh/AKL
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Both sides of the issue?
    You must wearing unique Fox News tainted glasses to have such an unadulterated amazing ‘both sides of the issue’ perspective of the videos and narratives as posted by this Andy Ngo!🤣
    Balance is about wearing both hats, in this even more...ever tried it? Yes Andy Ngo is only one angle only..yet it is a valid angle. MSM covers just one quarter of the situation....need to read a bit wider if you want the whole picture..why not try it for balance.

  14. #1894
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    12,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Both sides of the issue, MSJ?
    You must be wearing unique Fox News tainted glasses to have such an unadulterated amazing ‘both sides of the issue’ perspective of the videos and narratives as posted by this Andy Ngo!🤣
    https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...antifa-877914/

    Andy Ngo - right wing troll & provocateur.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-08-2020 at 08:17 PM.

  15. #1895
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    22

    Default

    This was a year ago....as always Trump is on the money while CNN is deep in denial.

    https://youtu.be/D-cP_9QoJr0

  16. #1896
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    LA/ChCh/AKL
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...antifa-877914/

    Andy Ngo - right wing troll & provocateur.
    Allegations about you balance mean nothing so why should we run with this opinion pr piece..your so weak in argument..he clearly documented the left wing extremist..others the right wing.. deflect and defect equals a big zero... I suggested take a look at the big picture not a myopic view for a change, you need a wind angle lens. QED
    Last edited by Raz; 03-08-2020 at 10:05 PM.

  17. #1897
    Guru Crypto Crude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Melbourne back into lockdown... victoria 400 plus nee cases today and 13 deaths and no one goes in like they do against trumo.... major outbreaks around the world now ... 18 million cases around the globe 4.7million in america but the anti trumpers here want to blame Trump for it all...

    This thread is full of anti trump posters who are traitors to the free world... traitors to democracy ... total losers...

  18. #1898
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    LA/ChCh/AKL
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Melbourne back into lockdown... victoria 400 plus nee cases today and 13 deaths and no one goes in like they do against trumo.... major outbreaks around the world now ... 18 million cases around the globe 4.7million in america but the anti trumpers here want to blame Trump for it all...

    This thread is full of anti trump posters who are traitors to the free world... traitors to democracy ... total losers...
    You certainly have a point, say anything against “the Party” in China and see how much balance you get🤩

  19. #1899
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    1,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    This thread is full of anti trump posters who are traitors to the free world... traitors to democracy ... total losers...
    About sums it up - if you don't worship Trump and hang off every word (lies included) then you are "traitors to the free world... traitors to democracy ... total losers..."

    Now who's drunk the Coolaid?

  20. #1900
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    ...
    This thread is full of anti trump posters who are traitors to the free world... traitors to democracy ... total losers...
    A Free World encompasses many opinions which the people are free to express. Ergo the expression of anti-Trump opinions should be welcomed by pro-Trump supporters as a sign of an open functioning free democracy. Trump supporters should not discourage these opportunities to publicly discuss and offer counter-arguments to the criticisms of Trump policy

    If you oppose policies, then the healthy expression of opposition to the policies of those who hold power is a patriotic duty in a "free" country.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •