sharetrader
Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217
Results 4,321 to 4,328 of 4328

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I read a from wide variety of sources. It's what keeps me Balance-d.
    But you only reposts the ones which favor the Fornicator Trump.

Poor attempt at deflecting from your warped sense of balance.

There is only one and true 'Balance'.

Example of 'Balance-d' posting by jonu days before the election:

Not that you would know that by following the MSM. They're all grasping at straws. Trump has a lead in all the remaining key states. Very unlikely that postal ballots could turn more than one of them around.
    And jonu's sense of 'hot' :

Whatever you think of his Press Secretary....she's no bimbo. Smokin hot perhaps....
    https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...e6582a5ea48b70
    Last edited by Balance; 29-03-2021 at 10:47 AM.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/ver...H3BMBD3HP4SXA/

Jail time in the offing for the Fornicator.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Jail time in the offing for the Fornicator.
    I was lead to believe context was important. Hasn't the Washington Post been saying this sort of thing for the past 5 years: "We got him now!". I'm thinking tax returns, Russia, piss-gate, Stormey Daniels, questions about birth certificates, and I'm sure there are plenty more. With each and every incident we heard the cries of "impeach, impeach!" from the Washington Post and it's fans. After 4 or 5 years of this, I take anything the Washington Post says about Trump with a grain of salt. Bezos and Trump have history. Trump is history and this is what he would call fake news.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    I was lead to believe context was important. Hasn't the Washington Post been saying this sort of thing for the past 5 years: "We got him now!". I'm thinking tax returns, Russia, piss-gate, Stormey Daniels, questions about birth certificates, and I'm sure there are plenty more. With each and every incident we heard the cries of "impeach, impeach!" from the Washington Post and it's fans. After 4 or 5 years of this, I take anything the Washington Post says about Trump with a grain of salt. Bezos and Trump have history. Trump is history and this is what he would call fake news.
    No need to rely on one paper alone. I certainly wouldn't take Washington Post as much better than Fox (perhaps a bit - a fair bit, make that a lot) - just the other side of the coin.

https://wgnradio.com/news/political-...robe-heats-up/
    https://www.ft.com/content/b83d2ae9-...7-90892b8e2117

There's plenty of similar reports in various papers from different sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Only reason why the Fornicator has been able to stay out of court and out of jail was because he was President - so no cases could be brought against him.

Shows what a screw-up system the US government system is but the floodgates have opened now so he has no escape.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Only reason why the Fornicator has been able to stay out of court and out of jail was because he was President - so no cases could be brought against him.

Shows what a screw-up system the US government system is but the floodgates have opened now so he has no escape.
    It was one reason, but how do you know it was the only reason?

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    It was one reason, but how do you know it was the only reason?
    Because cases are now allowed to proceed.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...12832fc69308be

Fleecing his own dumb supporters and getting found out.

Well, the Fornicator Trump & his supporters deserve one another.