sharetrader
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Default Tempo Australia Limited TPP.AX

I have been watching a heap of "mining services "companies for the past year. I never profited out of the mining companies over the boom but did go ok purchasing mining service companies . A lot of these have gone or are going to the wall . Anyway only the fittest survive etc . This one seems to be doing all the right things imo. The chart looks nice and steady
    on the uptrend currently . The CEO likes to run things lean without the middle management seen in a lot of companies . Been around a long time , seen the business cycles ....
    Obviously a lot of risks still in the sector , but personally I like the risk / reward.

Latest release is here

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=753724

DISC : Long and buying .

percy

Well done.
    A stunning result ..

IMO

Yes thanks stop loss for bringing this to our attention. The latest announcement seems to have put another booster rocket under the s/p up from 14c to 20c. Will watch for pullback maybe.

Board and Executive Management Changes & Appendix 3x

Thanks from me too stoploss, fascinating company - tiny PEG, strong cashflow, no debt, great management, radical business model, beginning to gain investor attention...
    Last edited by DarkHorse; 15-03-2016 at 09:54 PM.

Advanced Member

No news that I can find up 25% on the day . There is life in the mining industry/ services industry at some levels ......

Advanced Member

TPP keeps nudging higher 24 cents today . I love stocks that nobody follows ......
    This is still the only Mining services company I have invested in , watching a dozen or so . I am sure there is a heap of money to be made at some stage on the turnaround in this sector . These guys seem to be doing ok despite the current hardships in the industry .
    DISC : Added @ 19, 20 and today at 24.

My only mining related company too. I love stocks producing great results in industries facing headwinds. And, like you, neglected companies - especially at the point they start to gain price momentum. Tempo's a nice combo of both

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    My only mining related company too. I love stocks producing great results in industries facing headwinds. And, like you, neglected companies - especially at the point they start to gain price momentum. Tempo's a nice combo of both
    Momentum really going now , I feel a speeding ticket coming on

Interesting post from asx small caps facebook page about members meeting with management
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/long...4559017220905/

IMO

He must be confident.I think (but haven't confrmed)he holds 3 million shares @14c so has done well in a littered landscape of M/S companies.