sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Default MPower (prev Tag Paciific AU and also NZ))

Quietly racking up successes in renewable energy storage solutions, and off grid solutions. Mainly in Australia at present (solar farms) but has delivered some smaller projects in the Pacific.

Penny stock, has been quietly ticking along for a while but now equally quietly starting to show some traction.

percy

TAG was originally listed in NZ,and in 1986 they formed TAG Pacific that listed on ASX.The shares were issued at au 80 cents.
    Every 10 years or so there is a bit of excitement, as they invest in something that shows promise. Then there is a cash issue ,and then the next best thing does not work according to plan..
    Never the less this has provided jobs or Peter Wise and his son Nathan, who continue to own 48.52% of the shares.
    Solid employment for the Wises.Peter still collects $124,500 while Nathan draws $360,175.
    Peter Wise remains on my never again list.I guess he was the first one on the list.No money was ever made out of manufacturing caravans,lighting retailing ,property or software as far as I know.
    This time it is different..lol.

ps.Can't remember whether TAG listed in Aussie in 1986 or 1991.
    Was a long time ago.I hung onto the shares for 10 or 12 years,sold out at 24 cents, then 6 months later they went to $1 before coming back to 20 cents.6.5 cents now,yet on HC they are happily lining up for a SPP.?.
    Last edited by percy; 14-12-2020 at 09:39 PM.