sharetrader
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

FYI down to 14.5c
    I bgt some more today.

Feeling pretty happy that I decided to double down on VUL during the dip this week. Up 15% today

My other pick AL3 looks like it is about to kick off again after the latest investor update. Fortunately, I have been accumulating them in the last couple of weeks too. (As I was typing that another announcement came through - surfs up!).

------------------------------------------------------

OK AL3 ran into a dumper - more time to buy.

VUL on the other hand must be in danger of a speeding ticket. Currently up almost 40% in two days.
    Last edited by Timesurfer; 09-11-2020 at 02:13 PM.

really enjoying the action in my spec Option plays LRSOC + CHKOA ... holding truckloads TOP20 in the latter ... mark my words one of these or maybe even both will 10x bag over the next year

I see the director of CHK has been buying with both hands on market 190k !!! so far .. last presentation certainly paints a picture of HUGE Copper mineralisation ... another OAK dam BHP !!!!! I'm confident they have something pretty special
    Last edited by JBmurc; 03-12-2020 at 10:49 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Thanks for the tip JB. I got the OA's at 1.1 so looking pretty. Didn't get any of the LRS though. Bought some EXROA's... Risky play. Expire later this month, nothing expected to happen due to covid in the area.

No stress sharing is caring ... I’m reading many bullish forecasts on Uranium... MEU a great lower risk play that has a very nice Uranium portfolio right next door to BOE which is also a great buy and massive Gold land holdings in the very under explored SA Aus now they have purchased JUMBUCK project

Yes LRS - CHK great 10 baggers in the making even from these higher levels

I had some money come off fixed term deposit and as I was getting nothing for it in the bank I brought EXR, EXROA (which I have now converted), MEU and CHK.
    I am very happy with these purchases and will take up the option to purchase $30,000 worth of CHK shares at.017c offered in the SPP (although I do expect that it will be heavily oversubscribed).

CHK and EXR look certain 10 baggers to me.

Default CHK boomtime

Quote Originally Posted by Paddie View Post
    I had some money come off fixed term deposit and as I was getting nothing for it in the bank I brought EXR, EXROA (which I have now converted), MEU and CHK.
    I am very happy with these purchases and will take up the option to purchase $30,000 worth of CHK shares at.017c offered in the SPP (although I do expect that it will be heavily oversubscribed).
    Yeah seems like only week or so ago I loaded up with more CHKOA .009 now .019 ... and imho .19 to be hit next year

LRSOC also getting a bid just raised 5mill at much higher levels than couple months back

Yes MEU longer term 10 bagger IMHO
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

A good finish for CHK today at 2.5c. I applied yesterday for the maximum amount under the SPP but expect it to be scaled back. It certainly seems to have some momentum at the moment and one would expect that the assays aren't too far away.