sharetrader
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Default asx gambling 10 bagger stocks?

i'm looking for any asx stocks that offer huge potential returns...10 bagger plus....
    so this must be a small capped company...
    id prefer in the resource or energy sector....
    any ideas?
    jbmurc, you got any of the good good...ha

.^sc

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    i'm looking for any asx stocks that offer huge potential returns...10 bagger plus....
    so this must be a small capped company...
    id prefer in the resource or energy sector....
    any ideas?
    jbmurc, you got any of the good good...ha

.^sc
    What a let down you are.!!
    I looked at this thread thinking you would be giving us the "good oil".!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....lol

Thank you for opening this thread. These types of stocks are very safe and can give long term solid return if we find them before others. We will have to do serious study to identify some more than 10 baggars in the Australasian market. We should identify at lease one more than 10 baggar in the market.

Good to see you round again shrewd ...have to catch up one of these days ....

Shorter term 10 baggers ....safe?? i wish.... long term yes of course we could pick a few that should do very well over the next 4-6yrs etc

my only 10 bagger SSNO went down just about as fast as it went up... sold round the 7 bagger level>>>

my short term picks to do very well MKO - Gold NKP-PGM but at best 4-5 baggers here..

Of course the Oil&Gas sector could well be the place to find a 10 bagger as it's been well out of favour ...just need the oil price to boom
    Last edited by JBmurc; 26-03-2016 at 09:56 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

There are different types of 10 baggers.

I doubt that we can find short term 10 baggers in the market. Some more than 10 baggers can go down as fast as they go up when they cannot maintain growth. It is better to stay with steady 10 baggers. Strong 10 baggers even can become more than 50 baggers within three decades. We have seen some ten baggers in sectors such as semi conductors, home builders, internet, semi-conductor capital equipment and consumer sector in the past. We should see ten baggers in some new areas as well in the coming decade..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/2...the-froth.html

To find a mystical 10-bagger you must ignore all the froth

http://basehitinvesting.com/the-misu...estment-style/

The Misunderstanding of Peter Lynch’s Investment Style

AWOL

How does a small biotech with a market cap of 18.5 mil sound. Currently at .019?
    How does a small biotech with a market cap of 18.5 mil with revenue being generated from an alternative resource sound?
    How does a small biotech with a market cap of 18.5 mil with almost cash positive revenue generated from an alternative resource in Japan and Australia that is about to launch into the US, China and possibly EU all at the same time with that alternative resource in the next three months sound?

ASX:CDY
    Cellmid. DYOR and be prepared to spend a LOT of time on it.
    Disc: Holding (tightly)
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 26-03-2016 at 07:08 PM.

yes I'd be very surprised if we could come up with a 10 bagger for 2016 ....but I'll be happy to see it happen ..

Just been looking through my trading history ,as I'm a trading and I like to focus on short term high growth shares ..interesting to see where some of the companies have gone after my first purchase.... how many did I sell too early ...

just from the first page many hundreds of BUYs going way back till late 2007 ..

;;;;

--- RMS @ 5c .... recently hit 45c ... round year half later
    ---OGC @ 25.5c hit a high years later $4.10
    ---SSN @2c to 21c in couple of years
    ---CCU @ 6c went to over $1 3+ years later

now that's the best one I've brought ....sadly mostly sold out well before their peak
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

JB just wonderin, how does a kiwi get on with aus Cap gains Tax?
    And on subject as a speckie. I Have a fair holding of LTX, Still shell stage, looking for good aquisitions, just had an over-subscribed CR (already up over 100%}

Best talk with your accountant .... As a NZ resident then no Cap Gain tax on ASX ... unless your buying and selling more than a few times a year ...is a grey area ...

Even XERO is also not bad provided investors bought it when it was trading below $3 in the past. It jumped over $40 and after that we know what happened to it.I mentioned in another thread that XERO can go down further(when it was trading around $25) if it go below $20. Now it is trading around $15.

May be it is wise to stay with industry that we know very well to find out more than 10 baggars. By studying some industry trend we should be able to find out at least some more than five baggers. It is better to spend more time to find out these types of investment rather than staying in the market most of the time.

On Bio-Tech sector

We should know what we are doing there. Biotech is a notoriously risky sector. They can rise to the roof. Similarly, they can nosedive in price. I have already lost putting money in unknown and unpredictable industries during last five years.

Which companies will generate more cash in Australasia during next couple of years?

Which companies can have above average growth?

Which small companies can become big during next five to ten years?

Which companies will create long term share holder value?

Which companies will have innovative as well as productive managers?

Which companies will have less debt, more cash and higher growth in the future?

Which companies will have more market for their product and services in the coming years? Weak competitors cannot survive during difficult period.
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 27-03-2016 at 06:16 PM.