sharetrader
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Well BD1 did not go too well today, did it!
    It's lovely to see though how many HC posters suddenly became experts in this sector.

Default Under the radar Muti Baggers!!!!!

Have recently added a few more potential 10++ Baggers to the portfolio ...personal think the risk reward is worthy of an investment..

POD - 7.3c -20mill Mkt cap--Podium has currently defined Inferred Mineral Resources in 3 separate resource blocks in the west, central and eastern
    sectors of Parks Reef with contained metals of 1,140,000 ounces of combined platinum, palladium and gold plus base
    metal credits with 37,300 tonnes copper(80% J/V holder). The Mineral Resources are all within 100m of surface with the mineralisation
    open along strike and at depth...

recent presentation - https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/POD/02241231.pdf

Mgmt hold 24% of shares..... early 2021 target to grow PGM resource towards 5.8Moz + au +Cu etc

Has already made a few bags to those buying months ago --sadly I only recently came across POD >>

CHK-COHIBA - 1.6c $16mill Mktcap - (50x Bagger potential IMHO)

lastest ann>>
    The Company also advises that drilling at Olympic Domain project tenements, which lie adjacent to BHP’s
    Oak Dam West copper-gold-uranium-silver discovery in the Gawler Craton, is ongoing and further updates
    will be provided once any results are known.
    Cohiba’s CEO, Andrew Graham says, “We have worked very hard to achieve this significant milestone and
    ensured that funds have been utilised in the most effective manner possible. The exploration program on the
    Olympic Domain tenements is progressing well with an imminent move to the second drill hole at Horse Well.”.......

--Months ago article >>>>>

The Olympic Domain Project covers 831km2 in the Gawler Craton, to the south of BHP’s giant Olympic Dam copper-gold-uranium mine and to the north of OZ Minerals’ $1 billion Carrapateena copper-gold mine, which began production in December last year.

Drilling is likely to begin next week and will focus initially on the Horse Well prospect.

Horse Well borders BHP’s Oak Dam West project, where drilling in 2017 returned a staggering intercept of 425.7m at 3.04% copper, 0.59 g/t gold, 346ppm uranium and 6.03 g/t silver, sparking a share price run for explorers with ground in the area.

Comprehensive geophysical analysis conducted by Cohiba and its consultants indicates the presence of a major “feeder” system believed to be associated with iron oxide copper-gold (IOCG) mineralisation at Horse Well that is comparable in size to the Olympic Dam feeder system.

“We remain steadfast in our belief that we are situated in one of the most prospective areas within the best IOCG environment in the world,” executive director and CEO Andrew Graham said.

“Our position alongside BHP’s Oak Dam project has also provided additional confidence that we are very much in the right location.”

The first hole drilled at Horse Well has been planned to a depth of 1200m and will determine the order of additional holes to follow at the prospect.

Second prospect just as tantalising
    Following the Horse Well drilling, Cohiba will then turn its attention to the Pernatty C prospect to the south, which represents a “compelling target for shallow, sedimentary-hosted copper”, according to the company.

Pernatty C is located 10km west of the Mt Gunson copper-cobalt-silver mine, which produced 150,000 tonnes of copper and 2.1 million ounces of silver at an average copper grade of 2.44%, and to the south west of Carrapateena.

In preparing for Olympic Domain drilling to begin, Cohiba engaged Euro Exploration Services to assist with field work on its tenements.

Headed by Chris Anderson and Tony Hill, Euro has exceptional experience in finding iron oxide copper-gold systems and played a critical role in the discovery of Carrapateena by prospector Rudy Gomez in 2005.

Cohiba owns a 80% interest in the Olympic Domain tenements
    Last edited by JBmurc; 28-09-2020 at 01:24 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Currently putting my money on AL3 and VUL. Both at least x2 on my current portfolio, AL3 x3 my initial investment.

AL3 is a 3D metal printing company that is on the way to being a disruptor in the metal parts supply industry. They can print metal parts more efficiently with a stronger product than a cast product.
    They also have a facility where you can upload your own design to be printed.
    Watch this space.

VUL is on the way to producing the first zero carbon Lithium - which will greatly help car manufacturers become carbon neutral in production as well as in operation. Big names involved. Another exciting prospect for the future.

ADN - Andromeda Metals
    They've had a very hard run this month from 5-6c early in the month , currently in trading halt @ 17.5c pending a resource announcement.

Their SP has taken off this month - I believe it mainly due to recent announcements where they mention their main mineral resource Halloysite-Kaolin has very good potential to be used as an additive in concrete manufacturing to further improve the hardening strength and speed of hardening.
    They also believe that they will be the world's largest producer of this Halloysite-Kaolin resource,

12.5 million tonnes, 25year mine life @ 500k tonnes pa, expected payback in 15 months.
    Projected $2.06Bn EBITA

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202009...x2n1jr7246.pdf

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202009...tgqftk6wvt.pdf
    Last edited by Stumpynuts; 29-09-2020 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Added additional link to recent announcements

Yes some great picks guys going be interesting see you gets the most bags

Got another one with good potential ...but may just trade for a quick profit ...

LRS-Latin resources--18mill--GOLD, KAOLIN, HALLOYSITE, COPPER, LITHIUM
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

ADN - Back trading today, with two announcements released.
    One is resource increase to their main Halloysite-Kaolin resource.
    The other announcement is JV partner commencing drilling for gold - Expecting the target gold resource to get up to 1M ounces.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202009...ft7bs102y0.pdf

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202009...fm1zg5vwct.pdf
    Last edited by Stumpynuts; 29-09-2020 at 04:06 PM.

I've got 2 relatively speculative ASX stocks in my portfolio: Cirralto (ASX:CRO) & Laybuy (ASX:LBY). Both in similar industries, with Cirralto being a fintech company with a $55m market cap and Laybuy being the latest BNPL player with a $300m market cap. Will be holding both for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    In my case, I like to spread my risk around(My ASX resources focus portfolio) currently invested in 8x different companies
    I don't invest in anything that doesn't have 100% min upside within 12 months ... RLE WWI my two 10 bagger potential trades

with one Long CFD in ANZ Bank ..
    well got one correct WWI has made 8x Bags to date from the lows of 2018 ... can see 10 bags on next ann and Mining right will push towards 15x bags

Cm8.....crowd media holdings. As the name suggests, advertises to crowds. As covid ends, gatherings will increase and hence revenues will increase. I bought first lot at 2.5. bought more the other day at 3.4. market cap at 3.5 is 15 mill so lots of potential.

FYI.
    Feel confident with this one.
    Price went from 5c to 32c but has dropped to 17.5c.
    I'm close to top 20.