sharetrader
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

My best 10 bagger holding currently is RLE.asx 25mill Marketcap

options 2.5c currently RLEOA short-dated MAR19 12c ex price should have flow-rates from their latest TAM-2-3 wells early-mid NOV18 ... Valuations 40c+

peer companies GLL / STX both valued 500%+ higher RLE actually has much larger Gas Resource than STX

Gas Agreements in Place with STO ... Gas will be flowing to the hungry east coast market early 2019 if all goes to plan

Very unloved by the market when you see STX/GLL pumping water
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    It is all the rage at the moment, read the announcement from 28-Sep about their HIV drug trail results.

So BIT was on my list of stocks with a significant price & volume change on the 28th and I went a hunting on 1-Oct and bought some with an average buy of about $0.056 per head share (inc brokerage) so no 10 bagger there yet but...

...I did spot that people were a sleep at the wheel with regard to the A options and have realised considerable gains on those sold.

I also have some B options which are hanging round the 10 bagger mark.

To be honest I was hoping I might double my money when I bought in and have been pleasantly surprised by the outcome so far.

So currently hold BIT, BITOA & BITOB but could be out (or not) at anytime.

Disc: I have also had quiet a lot of losses from my occasional playing of this sort of silly game, but overall it has worked out.
    Cheers

Biotron hits 20-bagger status then plunges into the red as profit-...16 Oct

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    My best 10 bagger holding currently is RLE.asx 25mill Marketcap

options 2.5c currently RLEOA short-dated MAR19 12c ex price should have flow-rates from their latest TAM-2-3 wells early-mid NOV18 ... Valuations 40c+

peer companies GLL / STX both valued 500%+ higher RLE actually has much larger Gas Resource than STX

Gas Agreements in Place with STO ... Gas will be flowing to the hungry east coast market early 2019 if all goes to plan

Very unloved by the market when you see STX/GLL pumping water
    Just out of curiosity as I usually stay away from junior explorers. Are you guys trying to identify a company based on ? and go all-in per se or is it more of spreading ones risk around with small parcels across a spectrum of companies?

IMO

Putting this post by what sup here in case folks missed it

"SUD/SUDOC 10+ bagger.

Could SUD be the next BIT which flew from .03 to .40 + in a little over a month?"

Advanced Member

Someone once suggested Dimerix (DXB) to me as a potential multi-bagger but after my foray into Biotech with AHZ and LCT went downhill I stay away for now. They are trying to find a cure for Diabetic Kidney Disease. Looks like 2019 could be their make or break.

In my case, I like to spread my risk around(My ASX resources focus portfolio) currently invested in 8x different companies
    I don't invest in anything that doesn't have 100% min upside within 12 months ... RLE WWI my two 10 bagger potential trades

with one Long CFD in ANZ Bank ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Check out Aurelia Metals Ltd (AMI) - a greatly undervalued 'polymetallic' miner (mostly gold.) Also has my favourite type of chart - gradually rising for the last three years, and volume has massively increased, in spite of a weak gold price. But check out the HC thread, lots of knowledgable people with much more info there! At it's current price it's close to both getting into the gold index and on the radar of the big funds, so get in quick.
    Last edited by ozzie; 22-10-2018 at 08:47 PM.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Is BD1 the next BIT then?

Announcement with regard to a blood test for Breast Cancer this arvo has taken the SP from 1.3c to 4.4c with a turnover of 600M+ shares.

Do your own research. Play at your own risk. Get regular checks.
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Is BD1 the next BIT then?

Announcement with regard to a blood test for Breast Cancer this arvo has taken the SP from 1.3c to 4.4c with a turnover of 600M+ shares.

Do your own research. Play at your own risk. Get regular checks.
    The run on the biotech sector is crazy at the moment. There will be a small amount of winners and many, many losers.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    The run on the biotech sector is crazy at the moment. There will be a small amount of winners and many, many losers.
    Well BD1 did not go too well today, did it!
    om mani peme hum