sharetrader
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by A J View Post
    Good to see you are going well Shrewd and nice to see others here. Haven't posted myself in a long time as I simply haven't been in for a while now. Will look again one day, hopefully another GGGO eh! 290 bagger, just hope I have more skin in next time, lol
    I still remember this!

And on subject as a speckie. I Have a fair holding of LTX, Still shell stage, looking for good aquisitions, just had an over-subscribed CR (already up over 100%}
    Up 26% Today on no news, can't wait for the "News"

IMO

EDE is it for me.Has its own thread so browse through, I've made it easy for you..So far its trials have been successful and its just received its first order; which although tiny , proves up the tech and hopefully will be the beginning of something monstrous; think all of the ageing bridges in the USA and replacing their concrete motorways too. Undiluted mkt cap re $120 million.AJX to compare is is re $200 m /c .Still speculative and maybe could go to zero but i like the odds on this one atp. 1.3% of my portfolio and not far off a double bagger.

I just jumped into that one today at 11.5c. Worth a speculative punt I reckon.

One that I bought into on the way down Stanmore Coal -ASX (SMR). It's coal, I know but this one has a lot going for it. Recently bought mothballed coking mines from Peabody/Sumitomo for $1 and now in production. Check announcements yesterday for resource and reserves upgrades extending life mine from 3 to 10 years. In addition SMR has many more tenements, too much info. to detail here but easy to research. The company has strategic partners and has secured significant clients in Asia for coking coal. SP has moved from low of 11c to current 23c. Also check out presentation in yesterday ann. will will provide all the info. on SMR.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    One that I bought into on the way down Stanmore Coal -ASX (SMR). It's coal, I know but this one has a lot going for it. Recently bought mothballed coking mines from Peabody/Sumitomo for $1 and now in production. Check announcements yesterday for resource and reserves upgrades extending life mine from 3 to 10 years. In addition SMR has many more tenements, too much info. to detail here but easy to research. The company has strategic partners and has secured significant clients in Asia for coking coal. SP has moved from low of 11c to current 23c. Also check out presentation in yesterday ann. will will provide all the info. on SMR.
    Stanmore Coal figures prominently in the following story

http://www.theage.com.au/business/en...06-gnzpdp.html

Here's another comment re commodities

http://www.theage.com.au/business/mi...08-go1u8b.html

IMO

EDE re a 4 bagger for me already.FIRST phase announced today to build 50 million gallon plant , i est thats re a $1 billion plus turnover. State of Georgia supplying land, access and funds.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 15-04-2016 at 04:49 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    EDE re a 4 bagger for me already.FIRST phase announced today to build 50 million gallon plant , i set thats re a $1 billion plus turnover. State of Georgia supplying land, access and funds.
    How long before the plant completed and in production? Looks a good set up for selling into the FOMO, esp with a 4-5 bagger already since the Jan 25 technical breakout.

Disc. Not holding.

IMO

Agree ;zigging when others are zagging is the place to be. A good day to free carry.