sharetrader
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Shrewd- been many years since ive responded to one of your posts - I've been a member here since 2006 but not posted a great deal over past 5 years

Made some good investment choices in mining, even in Technology, but one thing ive learnt over the years and some time ago, is to do your own research - set your own risk appetite and execute not to mention take a look at management and their track record - (it certainly helps however one bad managerial mistake dosent necessarily mean that it will happen again if they have previously had other successes in their field of expertise ) then there are these people who are in management positions who really are out of their depth)- I liken it to being NO DIFFERENT TO GOING INTO BUSINESS AND CHOOSING YOUR ALLIES - stocks should be viewed this way also when investing because if the mix is wrong you can lose a lot of tin $$$$$- tax paid tin to be precise

Lots to consider, right? LOL and its a mine field out there as some of the stock thats were market darlings have come back down to Terra Firma - only in the early days when we were all looking for the magic bullet- i found it in Uranium in the 2007 hype but that fizzled out also - anyway Graphite is my thing these days and its an interesting wheel of opportunity as is Lithium but one needs to be aware of which companies have potential and others less than ...

Anyway take a look at RNU Renascor Energy- Renascor has recently defined a large-scale, high-quality coarse flake graphite resource at its Siviour deposit in South Australia’s Eyre Peninsula. With an Indicated and Inferred Resources measuring 16.8Mt @ 7.4% total graphitic carbon (TGC) for 1,243,200t of contained, Siviour is presently the largest reported graphite Mineral Resource in Australia and remains open along-strike.

my most recent interest, I've started a new thread on it and its got multi bagger potential IMO - they also have GOLD, Uranium and Copper however Graphite is their focus and near-mid term developement opportunity- they have Inferred and indicated resource at present
    DYOR and all the best ! cHEERS Schu
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 30-05-2016 at 09:46 AM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

IMO

Besides Graphite and Lithium another metal may also cause an up lift in some mining explorers and producers of Cobalt which is used in many batteries including cellphones to electric cars. Currently over US$10 lb & near a ten year low; has been as high as $50 ib. Ive heard China is hoarding lithium which is contributing to the price of lithium rising so high. As battery production increases hugely keep an eye on the cobalt price as something similar may well happen re demand and hoarding. Its worth having a few cobalt companies on ones watch list imo. for possible spectacular spekky gains..
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 31-05-2016 at 08:45 PM.

Here is my list of possible 2016 go-ers from a few months ago. I've only purchased CDY and EDE to date (wish I had got on EMC). If I had more funds at the moment I would probably dip into AVH, SPL and MEB, possibly OSL or NMT also. PAC interests me but am waiting to see where the sp will bottom out. Note that these do not include mining stocks.

AEV Avenira
    AVH Avita Med
    BPF Bulletproof
    BRN Brainchip
    CDY Cellmid
    EDE Eden
    EMC Emefcy
    FBR Fastbrick
    MEB Medibio
    NMT Neometals
    OSL Oncosil
    PAC Pacific
    RGP Refresh
    SPL Starpharma
    WBA Webster

IMO

Great to have some fresh ideas h; thanks. Folks int in ASX stocks here are rare let alone these wild cards..Have held or holding AVH,BPF,EDE EMC. AEV,MEB,,PAC,RGP are new to me and a few of the others i will revisit again. Cheers JT

No problem. Refresh sp has been pretty stagnant for sometime but they are in the potentially lucrative water market in Oz and have recently invested a lot in different projects and infrastructure etc. Would be interested to see what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Hi Josh. Bought on the premise that when a rebalancing of supply/demand for COKING COAL takes place (who knows when that will be?)this company will outperform with top management making great decisions and a suite of mines just waiting to go into production. Prepared to go for the ride until potential realised-not totally greedy but would offset other less performing buys.
    Just for the record closing SP today 39c, intraday 41c on 9xtimes avge volume on no news. Hope others were encouraged enough to get on board-would be nice to have some mates.

IMO

SMR up 30%. Responding to ASX speeding ticket;SMR says today its the only coking coal stock on the ASX, coal prices have been on the up and that other coking companies are up on coal price strength too.

Just done a check on folks mentions ; haven't done the 2 lists that clip and heisenberg have done ; they will hopefully. Some stocks have gone high and back down again EDE and AJX for two but many have had good gains. A few more to add to this later.Added more. Only 2 down .Would have done really well buying the lot.

25/3/16 to 30/8/16

NKP 6c to 5.5c
    PGM 5.5c to 13c
    CDY 1.9c to 4.1c
    LTX 4.4c to 5.9c
    EDE 9.1c to 20c
    AJX 67c to 47.5c
    SMR 21.5c to 39c
    OEL 3.5c to 4.7c
    MKO 4.9c to 6.4c
    BRL 1.5c to 2.3c
    POH 0.8c to 2.1c
    MLA 4.6c to 5.3c
    CAD 0.2c to 0.4c
    NMT 31c to 36c
    STA 0.7c to 0.7c
    RNU 1.8c to 3.7c
    MSR 0.2c to 0.5c (up re 42% just now

Heisenberg and clip list updates please, thanks
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 31-08-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Guru

Keep an eye on the litle gold explorer MSR. I think its bottomed out..doubled in price these last couple of months...last traded at 0.4c and currently in a trading halt..pending news tomorrow...could be a potential 10 bagger

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Up 30%. It says today its the only coking coal stock on the ASX, coal pro ices have been on the up and that other coking companies are up on coal price strength too.

Just done a check on folks mentions ; haven't done the 2 lists that clip and heisenberg have done ; they will hopefully. Some stocks have gone high and back down again EDE and AJX for two but many have had good gains. A few more to add to this later.

25/3/16 to 30/8/16
    APO $6.35 to $5.30
    NKP 6c to 5.5c
    PGM 5.5c to 13c
    CDY 1.9c to 4.1c
    LTX 4.4c to 5.9c
    EDE 9.1c to 20c
    AJX 67c to 47.5c
    SMR 21.5c to 39c
    OEL 3.5c to 4.7c
    Don't forget MKO
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

ALY - has NST and IGO funding JV projects as well as HRR. Tiny market cap, low EV and some interesting gold/base metal projects

Other worthy mentions.... MGV, MCT, CVV,