sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Guru

The mind control one on Pledgeme just got funded which is great. Not my cup of tea though.
    Surprised 1above on equitise hasn't done better. Investing on the same terms as Movac (I think K1W1 has extra rights but is in at the same price) has to be a good thing for anyone wanting to get into Angel investing, and a very low minimum.

Equitise also going to have a fintect fund which is IPOing which will be interesting.

Snowball about to launch a boat launcher - same terms as the last round down by enterprise angels I assume.

Anyone bought, or going to buy, into these? Or are you only interested if it's beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    The mind control one on Pledgeme just got funded which is great. Not my cup of tea though.
    Surprised 1above on equitise hasn't done better. Investing on the same terms as Movac (I think K1W1 has extra rights but is in at the same price) has to be a good thing for anyone wanting to get into Angel investing, and a very low minimum.

Equitise also going to have a fintect fund which is IPOing which will be interesting.

Snowball about to launch a boat launcher - same terms as the last round down by enterprise angels I assume.

Anyone bought, or going to buy, into these? Or are you only interested if it's beer?
    Gonna buy some 1above, minimum investment is very low too ($59). A bit of a niche product but hopefully can spread to airports around the world

Has anyone had a look at the Sushi Ninja offering? https://www.pledgeme.co.nz/investments/262-sushi-ninja

Really popular, tasty &!authentic sushi which is growing quite rapidly in New Plymouth. They already have a restaurant in prime location in town and are now looking to open up a sushi train in the mall. Possible franchise options in future.

Offer is for 20% of company at $250,000.
    They have provided potential earnings pa from investment - a 10k investment is predicted to earn $1680 in fy2018 and $2400 in fy2019.

I know investing via crowdfunding has its downsides, but those anticipated returns are impressive. Would be interested to see what you think

Is anyone thinking of having a go at Zeffer Cider?

https://www.snowballeffect.co.nz/offers/zeffer

Interested to hear thoughts on Car Next Door. Offer just went live on Equitise.

These are the guys that got 300k on the Aussie Shark Tank and another 2.5 million from Caltex recently. They're now doing another set of capital raising on Equitise, looking to raise half a mil or so.

I like the idea, kind of like an Airbnb for but for cars. Got some good people behind it. Any thoughts?

https://equitise.com/offer/regular/car-next-door-1

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyb0y View Post
    Is anyone thinking of having a go at Zeffer Cider?

https://www.snowballeffect.co.nz/offers/zeffer
    yeah i got in on zeffer.

The main reason being when I'm out drinking when I buy rounds I make it Zeffer products and tell people I own part of the company

Quote Originally Posted by alistar_mid View Post
    yeah i got in on zeffer.

The main reason being when I'm out drinking when I buy rounds I make it Zeffer products and tell people I own part of the company
    Me too - I've got a lot of new friends as a result (probably the most popular guy in the pub now) but Christ I'm going broke fast!

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Me too - I've got a lot of new friends as a result (probably the most popular guy in the pub now) but Christ I'm going broke fast!
    well have introduced a bunch of people to apple crumble cider, but to be honest peoples preference depends largely on whats available at happy hour!

Veriphi back on Snowball, looks like they're a bit further down the track now with 100% accuracy in their initial testing, seems very promising.

Has anyone had a look at SuiteFiles?

https://www.snowballeffect.co.nz/offers/suitefiles

Disclaimer: I work for Snowball Effect. If anyone has any questions about SuiteFiles I'm happy to get the company to chime in with answers.