sharetrader
Page 179 of 180 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180 LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 3583
  1. #3561
    Guru Crypto Crude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    I just sent $3k us from my wallet to the exchange... it only cost me a19c transaction fee...

    !!!!!!

  2. #3562
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Wandering Free
    Posts
    908

    Default

    I just bought four bottles of wine and six bars of chocolate, it cost a lot less than 3k and I did not have to pay any fees.

    Exciting Sundays all round
    om mani peme hum

  3. #3563
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    1,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    I just bought four bottles of wine and six bars of chocolate, it cost a lot less than 3k and I did not have to pay any fees.

    Exciting Sundays all round
    I hope it was a good red wine and dark chocolate - they go well together.

  4. #3564
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Hi I'm new to this thread - and bitcoin etc - so could y'all kindly advise best way to buy bitcoin, obviously looking for secure and reasonably priced...
    Thanks!
    DH

  5. #3565
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    83

    Default

    I love how quiet this thread has gone.

  6. #3566
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    Hi I'm new to this thread - and bitcoin etc - so could y'all kindly advise best way to buy bitcoin, obviously looking for secure and reasonably priced...
    Thanks!
    DH

    You have a few options, Localbitcoin, Kiwi-coin, independent reserve or Easy Crypto.
    I suggest when you do buy it, create a wallet yourself and move those coins you bought off the exchange to your wallet and make sure you DO NOT lose your seed (write it down on a piece of paper and put it in a secure place or something). Do not have your seed on your computer.

    I use Electrum as my wallet.

  7. #3567
    Guru Crypto Crude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShouldHaveHeld View Post
    You have a few options, Localbitcoin, Kiwi-coin, independent reserve or Easy Crypto.
    I suggest when you do buy it, create a wallet yourself and move those coins you bought off the exchange to your wallet and make sure you DO NOT lose your seed (write it down on a piece of paper and put it in a secure place or something). Do not have your seed on your computer.

    I use Electrum as my wallet.
    Crypto in the year of a super cycle...
    Exciting times ahead...
    cc

  8. #3568
    Guru Crypto Crude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    This is just like the market we had in 2017 but this time it's going to be much much bigger... crypto runs in 4 year cycles and this is the year we have all been waiting for...
    I am strongly in the belief that late this year early next year the bull market is over and crypto will crash all over again, and then the cycle repeats which is all centered around the bitcoin halving...

    Crypto is the only real way to make big returns... ... Financial institutions are now real keen on this crypto...

    They are printing so much US currency now its losing its value...
    75% of all US currency in its entire history has been printed since bitcoin was created 12 years ago...and that dates back US treasury since 1800s
    This is barely even the beginning...this is a massive transfer in wealth that only someone feral to the touch could ignore...

    Crypto is evolving all the time...
    The things you can do now with Defi... staking your coins for return... borrowing against crypto assets... bitcoin is set to become the global reserve currency and with crypto to eventually topple mainstream financial markets...
    Do not ignore the huge gains on the table this year... the super cycle has only just begun... there will be big shake offs on the way but overall on an extremely bullish uptrend...
    Enjoy...
    cc

  9. #3569
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    1,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    The things you can do now with Defi... staking your coins for return... borrowing against crypto assets... bitcoin is set to become the global reserve currency and with crypto to eventually topple mainstream financial markets...
    If Bitcoin did become the global reserve currency what do you think would happen to its value? Would it keep rising at the rate it currently is or fluctuate as it does?
    If it became stable would it be of any value to you?

  10. #3570
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    If Bitcoin did become the global reserve currency what do you think would happen to its value? Would it keep rising at the rate it currently is or fluctuate as it does?
    If it became stable would it be of any value to you?

    If it became stable and was the global reserve currency then i think it would become very valuable as there is a limit to how many whole bitcoins there are. However, if that were to happen things would be done via satoshis, or fractions of bitcoins i.e 0.0000001 btc = $1 usd or something

  11. #3571
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    1,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShouldHaveHeld View Post
    If it became stable and was the global reserve currency then i think it would become very valuable as there is a limit to how many whole bitcoins there are. However, if that were to happen things would be done via satoshis, or fractions of bitcoins i.e 0.0000001 btc = $1 usd or something
    To cut to the chase - it could only become a (the) global reserve if it was stable.
    Therefore its' value wouldn't change much.
    Therefore it would be no more (or less) useful as an investment than US$ are now.
    Bitcoins are worth what they are because they are speculative. If they are speculative they can't be a global reserve currency.

    PS - things are already done in fractions of bitcoins.

  12. #3572
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    To cut to the chase - it could only become a (the) global reserve if it was stable.
    Therefore its' value wouldn't change much.
    Therefore it would be no more (or less) useful as an investment than US$ are now.
    Bitcoins are worth what they are because they are speculative. If they are speculative they can't be a global reserve currency.

    PS - things are already done in fractions of bitcoins.
    Yeh i get what you're saying but you asked IF. So i answered the IF. If bitcoin was stable, and you had 1 bitcoin, and if 0.001 bitcoin were to be worth like ~$1000USD then you'd be 'bitcoin' rich.

  13. #3573
    Guru Crypto Crude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    Screenshot_20210112-173301_Telegram.jpg

    Its logarithmic scale... bitcoin goes to well over $200k us this year....!!
    It's the year to get ya socks totally blown off...

  14. #3574
    Guru Crypto Crude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    Dobby...
    Have you learnt to read a chart yet...?

  15. #3575
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    1,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Dobby...
    Have you learnt to read a chart yet...?
    Yes - not sure what that has to do with anything?
    If you are referring to the question I asked - do you have an answer?

  16. #3576
    Just a harmless teddy bear
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    28,470

    Default

    Guy probably lost his $220m plus worth of crypto cos he lost his secret numbers to his IronKey

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/12/t...-fortunes.html

    Is that somebody else’s gain or is crypto just an imaginary thing?

    Yes, I’m ignorant about such matters
    Last edited by winner69; 13-01-2021 at 09:26 AM.
    In a roaring bull market, knowledge is superfluous and experience is a handicap. - Benjamin Graham

  17. #3577
    Guru Crypto Crude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Guy probably lost his $220m plus worth of crypto cos he lost his secret numbers to his IronKey

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/12/t...-fortunes.html

    Is that somebody elses gain or is crypto just an imaginary thing?

    Yes, Im ignorant about such matters
    Hey winner,
    After all the lost bitcoin, plus wallets that are untouched that soon there wont be many bitcoin to buy...
    Just like in the real world, if you leave your front door unlocked or put your credit card down then eventually someone will rob you...
    Crypto is no different...
    It's amazing how many people are so 'ignorant' about crypto this would absolutely be the most important thing to happen to money and money markets since the creation of fiat money...

    The US is printing money out of control... I think about 20% of all the money supply since the 1800s has been printed in the last year alone... alarm bells are ringing and people who care enough about their money are buying crypto...
    For a website such as sharetrader, which is financial market focused it is horrific no one is really interested in these prized assets which have risen so much in value is crazy man...

    Crypto is everything you have dreamt about... you just dont know it yet...

    Weak ones will whimper about anything negative they can get their hands on to justify to themselves why they havnt invested in the greatest performing asset class (by far) that the World has ever seen....

    cc

  18. #3578
    Guru Crypto Crude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    Like why wouldn't you diversy and put 1 or 2% of your wealth into crypto it could make a huge difference....
    Its unbieberable... lol...

    Geeze peeps.... holding 100% fiat currency you are now risking bit of it all!!... not having crypto is far more risky and brazen negligence to your portfolio and especially If you are trying to protect it...

    .. the US dollar is sinking!... why? Because they have incredible debt now... so does the rest of the World but US is very very high...... as soon as interest rates go up all this debt will get necked right off !!!......
    ..this is possibly the trigger for the big stockmarket crash I'm predicting late 2021, which is even inline with crypto bear market and asset wealth destruction...
    ..
    .
    My other mate who had said he would never invest in crypto rang me and said he got in... he did the research, watched youtube videos and saw the processes then owned that crypto ... it's like setting up a new TV set or something... this is the new digital age, tech and being able to do fairly basic functions on a smart phone is mandatory !!!!....
    There is actually no excuses....

    Like everything you have to be careful how you acquire your information....
    In mainstream, crypto FUD is everywhere... (fear, uncertainty, doubt) ....
    By later in the year mainstream will completely change on crypto... but then the incoming bear market will clean everyone out again...
    Sick eah...
    ....
    ...
    .

    Geeze...
    I'm kinda expecting bitcoin to re-test the $30,000 lows... it could even go lower but by the end of the month/early feb its gona be mayhem season again...this crypto moves fast and we are still well within the bullmarket thats expected to run all of 2021... I will talk more about the details but $300,000 bitcoin is on the cards this year!!!...

    I've got the mega crypto strategy to go not much into many millions...I will present this strategy to the thread and how I'm gona do it !!!...
    Hopefully fiat currency isnt completely worthless by then... I might have to trade in Tesla cyber trucks or something lol... happy happy times are coming...and for crypto oh my... sick sick things are about to keep happening and for the rest of the year its already booked up !...


    cc

  19. #3579
    Guru Crypto Crude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    The bitcoin breakout this morning confirms on the charts that we retest the all time highs as our first target...
    Sit back and enjoy happy happy days...
    cc

  20. #3580
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    I've got the mega crypto strategy to go not much into many millions...I will present this strategy to the thread and how I'm gona do it !!!...

    cc
    Where is the plan stan ... cos I have not much to follow along
    Happy to be a convert to the dark side.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •