sharetrader
Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160
Results 2,386 to 2,389 of 2389
  1. #2386
    Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Christchurch, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,715

    Default

    Jbmurc,
    Dont you worry about my business... I pay my tax and gst and acc everything is accounted for you worry one wee bit.... you are delusional and extremely shortsighted....
    Back in the 1990s our family friends were setting up a reasonably well known internet provider ... we got internet and email and dad was laughing about email like this is useless but after 10 years email and internet became an integral part of everything we do...
    Without internet you would never have had the chance to battle me online all your big stocktipping performaces would never be submitted into the history books....
    You are so shortsighted and naive I doubt you could see past the tip of your own nose... wake up man you need to go back to primary school theres toddlers in diapers that know more about crypto than you....
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

  2. #2387
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    ... we got internet and email and dad was laughing about email like this is useless but after 10 years email and internet became an integral part of everything we do...
    That is extremely relevant. Having email, internet, and crypto are not the same as investing in the technology behind email, internet and crypto. The people making the real money are not the ones that simply have an email address.
    Are you investing in the companies / technology, or purely buying a line of digital code and hoping someone in the future wants to pay more for it than you did?

  3. #2388
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    2,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Jbmurc,
    Dont you worry about my business... I pay my tax and gst and acc everything is accounted for you worry one wee bit.... you are delusional and extremely shortsighted....
    Back in the 1990s our family friends were setting up a reasonably well known internet provider ... we got internet and email and dad was laughing about email like this is useless but after 10 years email and internet became an integral part of everything we do...
    Without internet you would never have had the chance to battle me online all your big stocktipping performaces would never be submitted into the history books....
    You are so shortsighted and naive I doubt you could see past the tip of your own nose... wake up man you need to go back to primary school theres toddlers in diapers that know more about crypto than you....
    So how much money did everyone make that went out and bought an email?

  4. #2389
    FEAR n GREED JBmurc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Central Otago
    Posts
    6,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    So how much money did everyone make that went out and bought an email?
    Exactly poor old shrewd thinks we all made money getting an email.(like to know how that happened).. think he needs to do some research on the Dot.com bubble(when everyone was thinking they can make millions just having a domian name)


    .. pretty much the bulk of the internet is free .. we don't pay to be members of ST doesn't cost a cent to join a sharemarket platform to buy shares or read up to date news weather etc...

    But for some reason, we need a highly encoded technical currency that's going to rocket and become 150x more expensive because its a game changer yet fact is to date a very minor amount of people international actually want to use it at all.... outside a tiny fringe of Crypto nutters it really is yesterdays story ...and that is shown clearly by the chart of its value ..
    Last edited by JBmurc; 14-02-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •