sharetrader
Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144
Results 2,146 to 2,155 of 2155
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    In the myst of a violent crypto bull run
    Don't make me laugh. Just had a look at Coinmarketcap.com site and the total market cap of crypto's is $223b. How a move from $190b and now back up to $223b, when a half year ago the market was more than twice as high, is in anyway a violent bull run, well some would call that assertion deluded.

Or are you referring to the last 2 weeks that has been where the market is up about 13%? (whereas if you look back 3 weeks the market was at $240b)

https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/
    Last edited by blackcap; 28-09-2018 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Don't make me laugh. Just had a look at Coinmarketcap.com site and the total market cap of crypto's is $223m. How a move from $190m and now back up to $223m, when a half year ago the market was more than twice as high, is in anyway a violent bull run, well some would call that assertion deluded.

Or are you referring to the last 2 weeks that has been where the market is up about 13%? (whereas if you look back 3 weeks the market was at $240m)

https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/
    $224m or $224b??

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    $224m or $224b??
    Thank you, corrected.

Guru

Blackcap .. its poised for a steamroller...
    As important as the huge spike and retrace of crypto over the last year is the fact that the upwards trending price of crypto is well intact....
    Blackcap and the others were calling this a dotcom bubble 2 weeks ago...that would make it 4 dotcom bubbles since cryptos inception...
    The theories behind crypto will change the world forever and the systems within it... meaning dotcom bubbles are nuffin ...
    The price of any asset can only be manipulated in the short term... over the long term crypto just rises and rises in value and the likes of blackcap buries his head even further... and continues to shake his head in confusion and mumbling stutter...
    Good one buzz
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger...car vertical....LOCI ...tron... dotcoin.......swissborg... rentberry ico...

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Blackcap .. its poised for a steamroller...
    As important as the huge spike and retrace of crypto over the last year is the fact that the upwards trending price of crypto is well intact....
    Blackcap and the others were calling this a dotcom bubble 2 weeks ago...that would make it 4 dotcom bubbles since cryptos inception...
    The theories behind crypto will change the world forever and the systems within it... meaning dotcom bubbles are nuffin ...
    The price of any asset can only be manipulated in the short term... over the long term crypto just rises and rises in value and the likes of blackcap buries his head even further... and continues to shake his head in confusion and mumbling stutter...
    Good one buzz
    Are you able to share what you are seeing (the upward trend) and I don't see it.
    Last graph I saw really looked like a long standing (more that 2 days) downward trend but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Default Nasdaq falls hard overnight and BTC also falls so much for being Digital Gold !

Echoing sentiments of mainstream economists, Juniper Research is warning that many of the metrics in the cryptocurrency world are pointing to a market implosion.

Industry bellwether Bitcoin had seen its daily transaction volumes fall from an average of around 360,000 a day in late 2017 to just 230,000 in September 2018. Meanwhile, daily transaction values were down from more than $3.7 billion to less than $670 million in the same period

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic..._medium=social
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/video...inckwitz-video "There's a Bright Future for Cryptocurrencies"

Geez can this Bloomblerg publication PLEASE make up their mind about crypts??

In the realworld muh crpyts have been holding up much better than muh stocks, even in USD terms. Probably up in NZD. I sold most of my muh stocks earlier this week tbf.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/video...inckwitz-video "There's a Bright Future for Cryptocurrencies"

Geez can this Bloomblerg publication PLEASE make up their mind about crypts??

In the realworld muh crpyts have been holding up much better than muh stocks, even in USD terms. Probably up in NZD. I sold most of my muh stocks earlier this week tbf.
    Bloomberg just there putting the different opinions across, and trying to make an honest dollar or two. It is a news outlet you know.

Looks like cryptos making up (down?) for lagging your stocks. A flight to quality 'fait' money?

But there is always tomorrow, we will see what tomorrow brings with him/her/it.
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Yeah 3rd biggest points fall for dow in history and all asset classes suffering...
    Looks like bitcoin etf is close now... gona be a boom when it comes in... read this
    https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/pre...-imminent/amp/

I'm gutted I didn't short one of the major Cryptos >> within 24hrs could have made over 120% return shorting the likes of Bitcoin cash
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people