sharetrader
Page 182 of 186 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 3704

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Thanks everyone for your input. I will check out the links and recommended sites etc. over the weekend.
    If you want to understand the processes just youtube for example 'how to use easy crypto' or 'how to use binance'... once you see other people do the processes it's much easier...

Time is of the essence really not much time to ponder crypto just got to get in...
    Although, there is a window of a 20-30% pull back possibly coming...
    Either 54k btc or 61k... I'm going with 61k
    cc

Screenshot_20210218-021949_Messenger.jpg

Unfi my biggest holding up 25% overnight...
    Paddles said this one shocks the crypto market...
    Enjoy...

cc

Injective protocol one of my big holdings have staking and mainnet coming asap... this is gona be big news in an extremely bullish coin...
    Currently at 15 bucks... no reason why it wont go to $300 $500 or more this market cycle...

Enjoy
    cc

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Found some sicko alts that will go 100 times investment this year...

Found this one called Shopping which solves real world problems...!!!
    With shopping you can do a simple transaction so you buy from Amazon Ebay or Walmart without opening an account there and going through processes like KYC... it's a 25.6 trillion dollar a year e-commerce market...
    Also, if you own certain amounts of shopping coins you can get up to an unbelievable 10% discount on purchases...
    Also, you can stake your coins on the platform for additional returns...
    And on top of that the huge huge gains on coin appreciation gains ....
    Absolutely amazing...
    CC you are right about that 10% discount. But you have to own 1000 SPI coin to qualify on the 'Advanced' plan. Each coin seems to be trading at $US30. So you are looking at stumping up around $NZ50k to claim your 10% discount. That is a pretty expensive loyalty program! I am however, interested in any program that pays a holder income.

The staking you talk about seems to be cash distributions spread over the whole SPI coin population. The market cap for all of SPI is near enough to $US25m as I write this. Today they distributed $US47k to members. Yesterday it was $US45k. But there is a catch. To 'stake' your coin, you apparently lose 10% of your investment.

https://spi.club/

Then when you exit your 'staking', you lose another 10%. All these fees get redistributed to all 'Staked' SPI holders. This is to encourage Stakers to hold their staked coins for long periods So no new SPI crypto is created. The fees simply get redistributed amongst current 'Stakeholders'. Have I got that right CC?

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 19-02-2021 at 09:44 PM.
    Industry shorthand sees BNZ employees still called 'bankers' but ANZ employees now called 'anchors'. Westpac has opted out of banking industry shorthand...

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    CC you are right about that 10% discount. But you have to own 1000 SPI coin to qualify. Each coin seems to be trading at $US30. So you are looking at stumping up around $NZ50k to claim your 10% discount. That is a pretty expensive loyalty program!
    Within thr last 90 days shopping was trading as low as $1.1 and within the last 30 days trading as low as $8.28...
    Sick sick gains if you can find these ones early...
    I didn't buy any by the way .....
    But I own heaps of cryptos... more than 50....

My bigger holding njective protocol made price discovery before passing all time highs....
    Crypts going crazy and I'm half way now to free holding my house...
    How good is life !!!!

You can still make bulk bulk return this year even if you dont believe in crypto...!!... just do it !!!.... you can make 1000% returns or more easily booked this market cycle depending on what you hold and do....

If you are seriously not interested in crypto then your not doing the proper research... someone of your intelligence should be all over this !!!

Enjoy....
    cc

Today I bought $10k more worth of crypto I'm buying whenever I can now and with it all!....

Life is too short to not go for it...

With new tools like triple leverage tokens on ftx and shorting tools... plus growing options market aswell as stable coins, things are going very well...
    What a life !!
    cc

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Today I bought $10k more worth of crypto I'm buying whenever I can now and with it all!....

Life is too short to not go for it...

With new tools like triple leverage tokens on ftx and shorting tools... plus growing options market aswell as stable coins, things are going very well...
    What a life !!
    cc
    What coins have you been buying recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Jxmnz View Post
    What coins have you been buying recently?
    Hey buddy,

Look at Unifi Protocol DAO... its a paddles hot tip...

Also I found another one it will be a sicko its called game credits... its the first original NFT coin from 2014...

I Had some real sickos like Icon and REN.. the big doggs... I but bought GAS its a real doozy now still... and sold NEO for bigger gainers...
    And
    Have a loot at Tixl...

All polkadot forks are great investment and they have all had big pullbacks this week...
    Look at polkacover and polkainsure polka Bridge etc..
    Look at sandbox its NFT...

Pretty much anything that hasn't gone up much compared to other coins is a good investment...

When a coin rises so much people generally look for exits into other coins which havnt risen as much....
    Absolute crap coins like rent berry went up 600% yesterday lol....

Have a look around YouTube for altcoin gems and report back to us please ...

Enjoy

Just an update,
    At this stage I'm putting the portfolio into stable coins at around $59k to 59,500 btc, or at least getting out of all leveraged positions...

We have two targets,
    The Fib 1.618 on the log scale target of 61k btc
    And the extrapolation of the flagpole of the asendung triangle with a target of 61k also... so will look for the dip or rebuy higher...
    Its a spot on the chart far riskier to hold than to sell..

We also have the ripple court case starting on the 22nd which could bring some bearish sentiment...

v4RHdfbD

Damn, I can't find the tool bar to post the chart ...
    We also have the ripple court case starting on the 22nd which could bring some bearish sentiment maybe...

Hopefully everything all lines up together then we have our sell-off before we head to $100k
    Enjoy..

I just spanked GAS real good...

Good things are happening...

Alright,
    I put the entire portfolio into stable coins at $57,400...

There is major confluence of a possible top at $61k I've mentioned... then there's a possible rejection at $60k like we had at $50k... then we rejected today in the same range we are in now...

Its been the most incredible month but this last two weeks has been totally unreal ... GAS ⛽ really topping it off today. Buying a decent stake at $2.2 and it topping out at $17.50, I took the profits in the 13s 15s and some at 17..
    This one was for all the times I didn't take those profits...

I could be wrong about what I'm saying, but crypto has been going up way too fast now and usually the coins go up the fastest right at the end...

The bull market is well alive, these are normal 30% dips on the way...

We have the ripple court case in 1 day which could be bearish sentiment...

I will evaluate my holdings as required...

Enjoy...

I've jumped the gun !. bitcoin did wick down $800 but came back... $61k is still in play here so repurchasing just part of the holdings for now .....
    Even seeing it could just coast on up to $100k with minor dips before a big pull back...

Alright CC... I'm sold on the concept of crypto and intend on buying a significant amount shortly. I'm looking at bitcoin and ether in equal proportions. In your opinion, is it a better investment to just hold these assets, or would it be better to dive into various defi tokens?

Nice,p
    So you should be...

There is an unlimited amount of fiat currency chasing a limited amount of cryptocurrency...

Bitcoin and ether are great investments, but the smaller the market cap you go the bigger the leverage...

If you are looking at the top altcoins consider Carano over Ether... ether has high Gas fees and ether 2.0 is some time off.. Cardano are already there they are signing contracts with governments ... something like 2 billion people don't have bank accounts (at a guess) and Cardano is bridging that gap in the market...I own both Cardano and ether...

I predominately have altcoins and they have been returning far far more than bitcoin over the last few months...

Ripple bull and gas really transformed my portfolio and I sold them and started reentering GAS...GAS is down 50% from its highs last week..

My top altcoins are
    GAS
    Injective protocol
    Unifi protocol dao...

All of them are set to rip it...
    Enjoy...

Binance smart chain is amazing... 16cents to send $15k from wallet to exchange and only took 1 minute....
    Sold my Unifi protocol dao up 50% for the day...
    Could be a dead cat bounce here was already mostly out...
    Perhaps one last dip before we take off again ...
    On the dead cat bounce it goes below the previous low of 44.8k...
    But there are other scenarios on the chart aswell... im being cautious in the short term and being rewarded...

Looks like cardano is getting upgraded:
    https://youtu.be/fqQpWEEyI5M
    Could be a game changer?
    Neo + GAS look like they could go too.
    Not sure if Ethereum can compete with either in the long run.

Yeah man cardano the game changer...
    I'd call that the low $44k us... and now we are away... fingers crossed...
    I picked up 1 Defi bull coin now...
    Happy days...

Paddles is saying $40k low ... maybe even $38k ...
    I'm saying $41k where the 50 day moving average is at...
    Then we are headed to $65-70k

We need a 4 hourly candle to close above $50.6k or we are headed lower and probably then to retest the lows... but all time highs in March is also on the cards...
    Its gona be a hugely volatile month...
    But its all looking real positive...

"The mother of all alt seasons is near !"

Oh my how good !

https://cryptofy-2935.medium.com/the...r-8a7d0e92d44d

For this bullmarket cycle altcoins are still trading at cents in the dollar...
    You heard it...
    Its still way early in the tooth in the 2021 crypto bull market...
    This ones gona go in history as totally epic...one of the greatest bull markets anywhere of all time...
    Could this be the greatest time in human civilisation to be alive...?
    DEFI and NFT how much better could it get !!!

crypto is a relatively simple process of transferring wealth from stuck up know it all traditional investors who dont like crypto compared to relatively younger generation, technology savvy, and wealth shifting crypto community...

If you don't like financial wealth, asset security, diversification of assets, next generational assets, global growth economy, increased global money market liquidity, then you definitely don't like crypto !!!

Crypto will definitely possibly go down as one of the greatest discoveries in human history...
    No joke...
    The mechanics and what this represents is bigger than anything that ever came before it!!
    Just stick around until 2025 and I will show you why....

Enjoy...