sharetrader
Page 180 of 182 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182 LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2721
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paddles View Post
    While I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of my TenX Visa Debit Card Coinbase launches its cryptocurrency debit card in six more countries in Europe - https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/12/coin...to-europe.html
    What are the fees on the TenX card?

The Coinbase card is expensive compared to the ordinary 'fiat backed' VISA debit cards I use.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    This is not for me but is there any advantages at 1-3% fees?
    Does this make Crypto mainstream?
    https://www.finder.com/nz/easy-crypto-exchange-review
    As currency conversion fees go, assuming that there is no fixed commission fee as well, then 1-3% is not outrageous.
    Crypto is mainstream if you want to believe it is and not if you don't.

I can tell you that I have not yet been in a coffee shop anywhere in the world who accepts any form of crypto-currency as payment for a drink, even if your order a bit of cake to go with it.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    As currency conversion fees go, assuming that there is no fixed commission fee as well, then 1-3% is not outrageous.

I can tell you that I have not yet been in a coffee shop anywhere in the world who accepts any form of crypto-currency as payment for a drink, even if your order a bit of cake to go with it.
    Thanks for intrepid traveler update. Crypto is not there yet by the sounds of it

What are the fees on the TenX card?

The Coinbase card is expensive compared to the ordinary 'fiat backed' VISA debit cards I use.
    https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/a...nd-Wallet-app-

I've yet to find a coffee shop that will accept gold or silver, but then again I don't ask. Maybe they do but I'm not aware of it.

Anyone watching WABI? Nice swing trade setup.

I've entered at 4044 sats S/L 3965

Thanks. Their original VISA card got caught up in the ?WaveCrest? saga, and I have obviously not been keeping up to date with them since.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Paddles View Post
    I've yet to find a coffee shop that will accept gold or silver, but then again I don't ask. Maybe they do but I'm not aware of it.
    Then that is where you are going wrong then.
    Whilst I do not recommend asking on your first visit once you are known then you can start having conversations, assuming you have enough mutual language.

To be honest discussing soccer etc tends to be more productive than crypto. I had a long conversation with a Bangladesh laundry owner in Bari the morning after the thrilling cricket match with NZ.
    Still had to pay with Euros though.
    om mani peme hum

Thanks. Their original VISA card got caught up in the ?WaveCrest? saga, and I have obviously not been keeping up to date with them since.
    I've not been following them either but had ordered mine in Nov 2017. I had pretty much given up on it following the issue they had with getting the cards issued, and when Julian left I figured the project would die off.

I finally got around to confirming my ID and my card is on its way. Think I'll shout myself a nice steak and Guinness at the local when it arrives.

Default Paypal, Visa and Uber back GlobalCoin

They are drinking their own poison, all while paving the way for decentralized projects that will change the world as we know it.

https://www.coindesk.com/report-uber...cryptocurrency

And the Crash is values continues .... what's going to save the cryptos now ??? is old news tech .... very last week >> can't say it hasn't been pumped enough as it has but now the bulk of the investment communities have left it behind .... Resources BOOM 2.0 coming Gold-Silver-Copper-Nickel-Cobalt+ etc place to have funds invested not some crypto BS
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

It was a fairly big pay day yesterday - I have been holding bitcoin short for the last 6 weeks and almost got squeezed out a couple of times....
    Stupidity or good luck - probably a bit of both. Cracked a good bottle of red last night though

I continue to be amazed by the justification that crypto, in particular bitcoin bulls make up.

The latest is the "stock to flow" model which is commonly used in commodities and represents anticipated supply / demand equation. The thing that bitcoin bulls don't understand is the bitcoin has very little utility. The other thing they fail to understand is that bitcoin supply (i.e. sellers) react very strongly to spikes in prices which is why it always falls 80 - 90% after hyped up runs.

I'll continue to hold this short. Hoping for $3 to $4k and will liquidate and then buy a tesla.
    By the way - it's upside_down, not upside_umop

LOL, they never fail to come out again with a little blood in the water.

I bought a new house with crypto last month. Not sure you'll get a Tesla upside, kudos for putting your money where your mouth is though, unlike all these others
    Last edited by Entrep; 26-09-2019 at 11:19 AM.

Gidday Entrep

To be fair, I did post my position on the bitcoin thread previously.

Well done on buying a house - I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic as I didn't think crypto hodlers ever sell Are you still buying crypto? I know shrewdy is still active but just not on here.

A Tesla would be a great result but I know it's unlikely given the volatility of bitcoin. Wish me luck!
    By the way - it's upside_down, not upside_umop

My Armenian algo traders are doing well with the recent significant price change.

However the young guy who lives in my apartment block who was long on leverage is not a happy chap at the moment.
    I did tell him he was taking too much risk going against the flow like that but he knew better.
    om mani peme hum