sharetrader
Page 149 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2262
    Guru

Good on yah puds...
    Heaps of news flows in the last week...
    .... something is brewing for a future whos yah dadda....

https://cryptoscanner.co/article/?ar...Launching-Soon

Shrewd - watch out for the old pump and dump bear trap.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Shrewd - watch out for the old pump and dump bear trap.
    Hey buzz... im stoked if its falling im investing around $3k us btc and going long on junior prospects again... I take my chances to potentially miss the motherload in any range above that.... we will see how this plays out but thats my entry... Market news flow is beast..... Intel mate did you read that?........ oil corps circling...the big corps are coming in even bigger this time and the whales will hang us all out to dry all over again.... so we got to make sure we sell at the highs this time..... you cant deny that I bought at lows....... buy low sell high...... I will do it all over again and post this forumn text book crypto investment...this time we will sell at the high....

Theres a 10 fold 20 fold market on the brew.... the swings are sick... its all way too much heat for these sharetrader peeps...
    Jbmurc would get stopped out if his position if the market moved one point away from his prediction... geeze he said it not me....

So you are out of crypts completely then SC?

Guru

Lol no no no...
    Im buying more crypto.... in the $3k to 3.5k us btc range...

Guru

If you really wanna stick it to the zionist debt-based banking system, and achieve independent financial freedom, this is it....

Peeps...

The problem with the global financial system is now because world debt is so so high countries are paying huge interest payments just to make principle payments on loans.... there are numerous indications that countries will start to default on loans....
    Interest payments are huge deadweight loss to society..... a huge negative for growth and debt is the only reason for strong company earnings and growth... well peeps... the chickens are soon coming home to roost....

Did you know if you earn $34,000us dollars per year you are in the top 1% of income earners worldwide...
    There are a lot of people struggling out there just to get by....
    Something huge is going to have to shake the World up in the next decade and stop the total capiculation of Earth...
    And what will that be?....
    Crypto....
    Just like how the internet and social media and computers have bought us all much closer on some levels
    Crypto is going to be the thing that brings us closer again... there will be the have and the have nots...
    Those that own crypto and those that do not...
    Crypto is here to stay....
    1000% 2000% market run on the next peak....
    Get it all set up now... sign up at binance and local bitcoin and start the researching now... I follow the top movers page on coinmarketcap daily which is a must for me.... ive 10 bagged before and I will 10 bag again....

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Lol no no no...
    Im buying more crypto.... in the $3k to 3.5k us btc range...
    A little bit lower and you'll be able to fil your boots

Did you know if you earn $34,000us dollars per year you are in the top 1% of income earners worldwide...
    Possibly because they have put their money into crypts. Had it gone into reasonably leveraged property and shares it would be a different story.

Possibly because they have put their money into crypts. Had it gone into reasonably leveraged property and shares it would be a different story.
    Are you blaming global poverty on crypts?

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Are you blaming global poverty on crypts?
    How many billions have been lost off the crypt market in the past 11 months.

Do you agree with Shrewdy that Crypts will solve global poverty?

Guru

If you really wanna stick it to the zionist debt-based banking system, and achieve independent financial freedom, this is it....

Peeps...

The problem with the global financial system is now because world debt is so so high countries are paying huge interest payments just to make principle payments on loans.... there are numerous indications that countries will start to default on loans....
    Interest payments are huge deadweight loss to society..... a huge negative for growth and debt is the only reason for strong company earnings and growth... well peeps... the chickens are soon coming home to roost....

Something huge is going to have to shake the World up in the next decade and stop the total capiculation of Earth...
    And what will that be?....
    Crypto....
    Just like how the internet and social media and computers have bought us all much closer on some levels
    Crypto is going to be the thing that brings us closer again... there will be the have and the have nots...
    Those that own crypto and those that do not...
    Crypto is here to stay....
    1000% 2000% market run on the next peak....
    Get it all set up now... sign up at binance and local bitcoin and start the researching now... I follow the top movers page on coinmarketcap daily which is a must for me.... ive 10 bagged before and I will 10 bag again....
    You lost me at zionist debt based banking system. So what if the top 1% earn $34k per annum. Its all relative. If I earn $1000 per annum in say India I could be relatively well off. Thanks to the capitalist system the world has a lot less poverty than even 20 years ago. Everyone is more prosperous (whatever you want to call prosperous). Crypts are not going to change anything. Govt fiscal and social policy will still dictate which countries or states prosper (USA, China, Korea, NZ etc) and which fail (Venezuela, N Korea, SA, Zimbabwe, etc).

Guru

guys we are buying on the dips like today...
    trackers has been doing the same and getting great entry points into the market... I missed on my last outing but still neck deep in the crypto game....
    Im running with cryptopia... im eyeing up some pretty slick plays its a fire sale today....
    our nxt play hasnt worked as planned but geeze we made the right read on it... we got 2 more hours until the drop at this stage im holding through but i wont sell out if its lower than 50cents... my fresh money looks destined for cardano... its like 38cents and a hounddog for the run to $10 next year....
    I aint greedy a 25 bagger is the play...
    power ledger a mega bagger when it goes to $10...

You think yourve missed thr crypto run... oh no way ok... there is a huge boom in 2018 coming lots of decent icos like this loci will make 100 bagger returns...
    this loci is unbelieveable you watch the video and you tell me this aint going up 100 times....

trackers also found another wonder of the world...
    write this one down right now...
    its called thekey...
    google thekey or youtube and this one also has patents over its tech....
    going hundos next year...
    What is Cardano at at the moment? $10, im not greedy, a 25 bagger is fine by me. What about the sick boom in 2018. Where is cryptopia at?

Geeze alot has changed in the last 48hours maybe we might have found the bottom now?....
    Doesn't seem so. on 30/11 when you posted this Market cap was $136B. At the moment its on $115B. Bitcoin went from $4213 to $3650. Your finger must be hovering close to the old "BUY" button now eh.

Is the the Good Ship Cryp going down. Market cap sinking today to $107b the lowest since Aug 2017. (Shrewdy will be rubbing his hands with glee - so many buying opportunities!)

Guru

Is the the Good Ship Cryp going down. Market cap sinking today to $107b the lowest since Aug 2017. (Shrewdy will be rubbing his hands with glee - so many buying opportunities!)
    Long as he doesn't have to sell his old ones to pay for the new ones.