sharetrader
Page 152 of 158 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2357

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Minimoke put me down in the tippijg comp for ripple at 30cents...
    Do that and I will eatya lol
    you know the rules. Put a $1000 real cash in the buy and it can go in the comp.

Got me some more OCA at 1.04 so might just put that into the comp

Guru

Peeps....
    Theres some amazing numbers out here.... if you follow this sequence you would be baboon to think that crypto is in the end game as most here are suggesting......jbmurc a hot tipster is saying $1000us....
    Most of the others are saying zero....

Theres a potential 20 fold 50 fold 100 fold market cycle right now....
    Check out these numbers in sequence... WOW

August 2010 btc $.06 -> june 2011 btc $30 increase 49,900% -> nov 2011 btc $2 -93% -> april 2013 btc$230 +11,400% ->july 2013 $67 -71% nov 2013 $1147 +1611% ->jan 2015 $180 -85% -> dec 2017 $19535 + 10753% -> november 2018 $3448 -82%
    So.....
    December 2019 ??????????? Plus how much???

20fold??
    Btc $25,000???
    Lol probs id say follow the sequence...

Man theres some sick bags on the books here....

Most of the sharetrader elite would rather take a negative -40% return on the sharemarket next year than speculate on a market set to go starbatical hook line and sinker....

Most of the sharetrader elite would rather take a negative -40% return on the sharemarket next year than speculate on a market set to go starbatical hook line and sinker....
    2018 hasn't ended up that flash so hopefully 2019 is better for us all.

I hope you were true to your claims and loaded up at around the USD$3200 mark Shrewdy Crudito... the latest rally will be treating you nicely.

Guru

Hearty mate... Im stoked about the crypto bought ripple at 30cents...l increased my utrust 40% and then bought more utrust again at lows...must be my biggest holdings... im reckoning it could easily hit $1 in a good market so I will be set up if it does......aswell as ripple and I got a few nice holdings like crypterium is a beast man... its had write ups in the wallstreet journal its that promising...

Entire crypto market up 33% in 5 days....
    Its a good time to be alive....
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Quote Originally Posted by ados_nz View Post
    I hope you were true to your claims and loaded up at around the USD$3200 mark Shrewdy Crudito... the latest rally will be treating you nicely.
    In cryptoland I think rather than the word "rally" the word is "pump".

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    In cryptoland I think rather than the word "rally" the word is "pump".
    And dump MM?

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    And dump MM?
    That usually follows

Guru

Im following a cryptocurrency group on facebook with over 300,000 members and the chartists are suggesting this is a bull trap and bitcoin falls to around $2kus $2.5kus before it really motors... this is still the recommendation even after a 33% rally... I dont really know to be honest im just buying the dips....waiting for the Jbmurc hot tip of $1k btc would really keep you in the self exclusion group.........
    Crypto is far more juiced than it was one year ago... everyone knows about crypto now...we know that governments are not going to step in and shut crypto down... we know wallstreet is getting involved... we know that banks are coming in... nasdaq is opening their own exchange and markets are being opened to new customers of crypto than ever before .... the uptake will be the key....
    Its going to be a hugely exciting few years ahead....

In the carnage my crypto portfolio got 80% shaved off the top and honestly I couldnt be more happy....
    Come ride the crypto carriage....
    Just got to know when to get off....

Merry christmas peeps....

Guru

In the carnage my crypto portfolio got 80% shaved off the top and honestly I couldnt be more happy....
    You must be weeping tears of joy. Come the day of the total collapse you'll be in a state of euphoria.

Guru

Lol good one buzz...
    Hey its not ideal but it was only profit at the end of the day.... as I said I was probably better off it falling more so I could buy at the lows because in the future I feel crypro will be trading far higher again....
    I feel so stupid for not seeing the collapse... and I think the cycle will repeat all over again with bitcoin and its forks coming to their demise...

so buzz.... next time I will be ready....
    The lower crypto goes the more I will look to buy.... im at least doubling my holdings here all up...
    Primo....

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Pressed some button on the latest vresion of my Brave web browser and it seems I now have a wallet full of BAT.

Fell sure I will move from multi-millionaire to billionaire status before I finish this post.
    om mani peme hum

People don't have ideas, ideas have people

Another extreme prediction from Rogers. He was posting about the stock market doing the same thing last year or this. Next

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Jbmurc ...
    What on earth are you doing producing links from trival scholars of our financial institution but yet infants when it comes to crypto....
    You got to go on facebook and add suppoman and watch his last video... this is exactly how this is playing out.... suppoman has now been sensored by youtube and theres a huge censorship amongst big whales and corps spreading fud and fear... these whales have made weak holders dump at huge losses...
    Furthermore,
    Mainstream has aided in the trashing of recent ico startups which are meant to be the future industry ...
    Top line coins like utrust which hit $1.60 are now 2 cents...
    Watch that video I will link it... suppoman explains the censorship well... geeze peeps....
    He explains that george sorros and these whales are buying crypto to make a huge profit... they intend to crush the profits and then dump it back to us and rinse and repeat this cycle... and that they had aided in cryptos temporary demise....

!!!

This rally that just continues to run has taken a lot of people by surprise .....
    A bull market has not been confirmed.. but geeze... it sure feels like it...