sharetrader
Page 153 of 158 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2357
    Guru

This here is the link to the most important crypto video you will ever watch about the current state of crypto....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...75451199269159

Comments about the video please....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post

This rally that just continues to run has taken a lot of people by surprise .....
    A bull market has not been confirmed.. but geeze... it sure feels like it...
    Given how elated you were when it was dropping like a seagull with a heart attack, you must be right hacked off with the latest upward blip.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

This here is the link to the most important crypto video you will ever watch about the current state of crypto....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...75451199269159

Comments about the video please....

I unreseveredly recommend this video to anyone suffering from insomnia.

If you are still awake after 2'30 focus on the wallpaper over his left shoulder.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Given how elated you were when it was dropping like a seagull with a heart attack, you must be right hacked off with the latest upward blip.
    You call a 30% increase a blip?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    You call a 30% increase a blip?
    I didn't stop to figure the percentage. I was too busy eating Christmas cake. But I take your point. It is a big blip.

Guru

Fungi puds... you are not eating christmas cake at 630am on christmas morning!!!!. after seeing the worst christmas eve on the DOW jones of all time your instead slotting back the whiskeys....

Notice that the sharetrader crypto attacks have since stopped now that all you financial bunnies are losing money faster than a crypto apocalypse...
    I well warned yous about the state of the world markets... this is going to get a lot lot lot worse... dow jones somewhere well below 15k is where I see it...
    Only a quarter of the way there....

Happy Christmas Shrewd.

Here's a nice song for you:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pnExahMPPFI
    om mani peme hum

Notice that the sharetrader crypto attacks have since stopped now that all you financial bunnies are losing money faster than a crypto apocalypse...
    Dunno what you are on about mate, My shares in good reliable NZ companies are doing just fine. -0.4% and + 3.4% since I bought them, and both are ~5% dividend payers..
    The SPY options I bough on Tuesday have gone from $4 to $9.52 at market close this morning, not quite tripling, but another day like this morning and they will easily hit $10.

So is that a recommndation for shares in Alcoa? Demand for aluminium foil for hat making is skyrocketing?

Guru

Fungi puds... you are not eating christmas cake at 630am on christmas morning!!!!. after seeing the worst christmas eve on the DOW jones of all time your instead slotting back the whiskeys....

I am not a share market investor. I am a real estate investor who happens to hold a few shares in REITs. I should note that as at 24/12/18 they are higher than they have been all year.
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 25-12-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Guru
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

In the carnage my crypto portfolio got 80% shaved off the top and honestly I couldnt be more happy....
    Come ride the crypto carriage....
    Just got to know when to get off....
    Obviously you don't know when to get off because you can't look at this thing rationally.
    To have 80% shaved off means you have absolutely no idea how to invest in crypto.

If crypto really does become a viable currency it will only do so when it stops gyrating wildly in value - you just can't have a currency that fluctuates so much.
    When that happens there will be no big increases or drops.

So in the meantime you need to play the game properly. You don't make money until you sell - you have proven that.
    Learn when to get off - you'll not make any money otherwise.
    Maybe learn to think rationally about crypto rather than drink the cool aide and blindly follow others.
    I suspect some people have made very good money playing the crypto game - the way you think at the moment that will never be you!

Guru

Hey dobby I appreciate the advice....
    Yup I really messed up and I did not see it all coming....
    It was only around $5k-6k that I started to realise it was going to $3k btc but by then it was too late...
    It has been a huge shame....
    Yes mate next time I must sell....!!!
    I strongly believe there will be a text time aswell!! if you watch the videos they explain that mainstream and the centralised world are taking over crypto now and they will dump it all on us all over again...they are not doing this to lose money they are doing this to make money... and lots of it....
    Crypto will be booming theres no doubt about that... only when the centralised decide it is time will it happen.......

At least I am buying low !!!

Enjoy....
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Guru

Crypto will be booming theres no doubt about that... only when the centralised decide it is time will it happen.......

I hope for all your bluster etc you are not hurting with what has happened to crypts. But that statement above surely should be warning enough to keep out and stay out. If its just a plaything to be manipulated by "the centralised" I wonder why any rational investor would get involved at all.

Distributed Ledger Technology.
    https://pro.agorafinancial.com/p/awn...dYc&g=0&h=true

I suspect this may be relevant to this thread. Sounds scary for the US Dollar.

Cheers,
    RTM

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Distributed Ledger Technology.
    https://pro.agorafinancial.com/p/awn...dYc&g=0&h=true

I suspect this may be relevant to this thread. Sounds scary for the US Dollar.

Cheers,
    RTM
    99_12011_w300.jpg

ten char min
    om mani peme hum