sharetrader
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast

Why was BCH not mentioned anywhere this past week!!!!! Damn that's gone to a fictitious landing spot back in the summer of 69.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Why was BCH not mentioned anywhere this past week!!!!! Damn that's gone to a fictitious landing spot back in the summer of 69.
    might have just cracked it with this power ledger... went for a big buy yesterday and got caught up in cryptopia pending depso since yesterday from when it was 13cents... missed all that and got funds cleared this afternoon... power ledger is on bittrex from today huge exchange mate reckons it could now go to dollars in weeks... its all pretty speculative stuff but ive got a real solid investment in powr... real happy... lots of blue sky...
    today I also bought into my first ICO... Utrust.. it has been a popular ICO with 2 sold out token sales and 3rd one selling out..
    geeze real guttered about not getting powr even at 17 cents today real gay. ..

.^sc

Guru

power ledger looking real strong... huge buying interest and volume...up about 15% already

.^sc

Guru

anyone else watching this... power ledger taking over... 8th highest volume on bittrex... biggest of exchanges... up now 4 further cents sitting 27.5c on coinmarketcap...
    and volume building....
    mate reckons this going to hundreds...
    of dollars...
    try to buy alt coins on dips...
    lol...
    guilty...

An awesome cool cat

Mini ...hope you weren’t part of this ICO

Tezos

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-tez...r-2017-11?IR=T
    Politics is just noise - company fundamentals win out at the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Mini ...hope you weren’t part of this ICO

Tezos

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-tez...r-2017-11?IR=T
    Not me. Though I am about to commence proceedings to recover my losses associated with my investment in the Authorship tokens. That was one very pleasant (and expensive) holiday I had planned, booked and missed out on.

I have however also decided to put my money into another faith based punt. PPH. Cant be said I'm not prepared to take a wild and reckless flutter every now and then.

Default Bitcoin cash rumours - get ready!

Rumours are BCH will pump again at around $800USD. Talk is the whales will pump this over $3000USD. The guys behind BCH have the resources to make this happen as we have already seen.

If it starts to spike & the pump comes you could pick up a $1000 a coin and get out safely before the dump.

With the rise in BTC to close to $8k I see round 2 also happening. Get your faculties in order. Be prepared. Strike while the crypto irons hot. And timing is everything to play this game correctly.

With the rise in BTC to close to $8k I see round 2 also happening.
    Bitcoin will be 10k in a matter of week & $27k by the end of Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    anyone else watching this... power ledger taking over... 8th highest volume on bittrex... biggest of exchanges... up now 4 further cents sitting 27.5c on coinmarketcap...
    and volume building....
    mate reckons this going to hundreds...
    of dollars...
    try to buy alt coins on dips...
    lol...
    guilty...
    Powr....... every people get in on this.... the moon is waiting. Everyone is getting on it look here https://twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/s...35085747421184

Wow don't wait. Massive profits up and never down. My position is solid......... don't look back

^
    FJ

Guru

Powr....... every people get in on this.... the moon is waiting. Everyone is getting on it look here https://twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/s...35085747421184

Wow don't wait. Massive profits up and never down. My position is solid......... don't look back

^
    FJ
    this has been the most amazing experience... I found another one but its at all time highs.. bitquence is my new horse ... im in at 1.38 and more now at $1.45....this bitquence is another special one...

.^sc

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    this has been the most amazing experience... I found another one but its at all time highs.. bitquence is my new horse ... im in at 1.38 and more now at $1.45....this bitquence is another special one...

.^sc
    I'll trump your horse for my Unicorn. PPH doing quite nicely for me at the moment

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'll trump your horse for my Unicorn. PPH doing quite nicely for me at the moment
    /

look guys... cryptocurrency is the fastest growing investment/asset of all time... its done more in 10 years than what golds done in hundreds of years... by at least 10 fold.. im an absolute computer donkey and yet I found some real market darlings... dubaicoin was cringeworthy but I made it work... im looking closely at neo actually... I heard all the big news..... its partnering with microsoft and chinese government said only icos coming under neo platform will be legal.. .
    neo already was the chinese bitcoin.. theres always a 2nd chance for those who missed out already... including myself.... neo at $40 looks a solid $1000 in a few years ... its hitting a few hubdred next year

.^sc

wait until $30-$35 for NEO

Tether got hacked to the tune of 30m by the NK super special hacker team. 10bn market cap wiped off in minutes.
    Great place this crypto world eh!