sharetrader
Page 166 of 168 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168 LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2510

Can I suggest that this thread is locked until one of two things happen: BTC goes above $xxxx or under $xxxx. What levels are fair and appropriate? I'll throw it out there with $10K and $1K

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Can I suggest that this thread is locked until one of two things happen: BTC goes above $xxxx or under $xxxx. What levels are fair and appropriate? I'll throw it out there with $10K and $1K
    Even 5k or below 3k would stop this mindless flatlining ...
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

What about all the other lambo crypts?

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    What about all the other lambo crypts?
    You seem to know more about them than me minimoki. I'm interested in BTC.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Even 5k or below 3k would stop this mindless flatlining ...
    Happy with that

You seem to know more about them than me minimoki. I'm interested in BTC.
    there is a dedicated thread for all things bitcoin

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    BTC it all about the hyperbole .... as since it got pumped to record highs it must go even higher ... yet detach one from the hype and look at the chart as you would a tech company it looks a classic PUMP N DUMP ... I wouldn't hold my breath that its going rocket ever again but die a slow death as true believers continue to live in lala land but longer it goes sideways the more its overlooked as an investment.
    Lol jbmurc lol man....
    Your DOW jones is currently on the highest point on the hyperbolic curve of all time and breaking one hundred and twenty years of history !....
    Exactly what are you trying to say here???

there is no indication of crypto going to dwindle away anytime soon lol... that is lala talk..
    Crypto is by far the hottest and most profitable space to return on investment anywhere in the World... the smart money is coming in....
    Jbmurc and all these other high flyers just witnessed a solid 20 fold increase in the market... the pull back is still far above previous lows... the next stop is $100,000 btc with selloffs along the on the way....
    Only vegan feminist anti vax cavemen who vote with pitch forks actually believe crypto will dwindle away from here into nothing....
    Come on man get real....
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    there is no indication of crypto going to dwindle away anytime soon lol... that is lala talk..
    Crypto is by far the hottest and most profitable space to return on investment anywhere in the World... the smart money is coming in....
    Jbmurc and all these other high flyers just witnessed a solid 20 fold increase in the market... the pull back is still far above previous lows... the next stop is $100,000 btc with selloffs along the on the way....
    Only vegan feminist anti vax cavemen who vote with pitch forks actually believe crypto will dwindle away from here into nothing....
    Come on man get real....
    There is also no indication that crypto is going to go gang-busters either though you 'believe' that.
    Nice label string - shouldn't 'crypto believing' have been added to your list of wacky people?
    Maybe they are a wacky group of their own.

Come on man get real....
    SC. You really need to stop listening to those voices in your head. Here's a picture of reality
    Attached Images Attached Images

What's the overall market cap above and below targets to lock this thread to minimoki? You follow it more than me

What's the overall market cap above and below targets to lock this thread to minimoki? You follow it more than me
    Why would you want a thread locked. If it is of no interest to you why don't you just ignore it. I know its hard to find, but you could hunt out meaningful information about Crypts and post.

Guru

If mini wants to sell his stocks he has to wait for a weekday non public holiday between 10am and 4pm... if mini wants to go to the bank he has to wait jntil trading hours are open...
    If mini wants to buy sell his crypto he can at any time any day of the year....
    In Venezuela power was down atms were down... money was useless and thrown in the street like rubbish but bitcoin was trading...
    Its simply superior money...

https://stmarket.co/en/news/264/Colo...riculture.html

Crypto is everything these guys have dreamt about they just in denial about it...
    Charts are looking for a short term downtrend....
    Enjoy...
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

You are very badly informed SC.
    When the power went off so did the BTC trading.
    om mani peme hum

If mini wants to sell his stocks he has to wait for a weekday non public holiday between 10am and 4pm...
    You could come around to my place tonight with $1000 (from an ATM) ans between us we can fill out a Share transfer form and you will leave with some of my OCA shares.

if mini wants to go to the bank he has to wait jntil trading hours are open...
    I can do all my banking via the internet (SC - is a thing that lives inside computers nowdays). Or my banker will come around and see me in the evening
    Yes I could - but I haven't found it an easy process so far.
    In Venezuela power was down atms were down... money was useless and thrown in the street like rubbish but bitcoin was trading...
    Wouldn't the crypto owner need a computer connected to the internet - both which need power
    Last edited by minimoke; 20-03-2019 at 06:00 AM.

If mini wants to sell his stocks he has to wait for a weekday non public holiday between 10am and 4pm... if mini wants to go to the bank he has to wait jntil trading hours are open...
    Its simply superior money...

https://stmarket.co/en/news/264/Colo...riculture.html

Crypto is everything these guys have dreamt about they just in denial about it...
    Charts are looking for a short term downtrend....
    Enjoy...
    All of your points are ridiculous, but brought me to an interesting thought. If I had taken out a loan from a crypto bank (not sure if that's even a thing) of 25 bitcoin at the start of last year to buy a $500k house I could be mortgage free now as my 25 bitcoin loan is now only $100k.
    If that is the crypto revolution then sign me up!