sharetrader
Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

So in its simplest form, does the tech behind all of this have a future? And if yes, how would you as an individual invest in it?

Guru

Question

guys absolutely phenominal news...
    the asx is the first stockexchange to go on the blockchain
    wow...
    https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/worl...tock-exchange/
    cryptocurrency investments in power ledger powr, NXT,ethereum, bitcoin, ethos, utrust, dubaicoin, crypto20, INS ico
    coinmarketcap.com
    bitcoin breaking $15,000us
    crypto breaking $400billion

Guru

wow guys blackpeter is forced on the blockchain now wheather he likes it or not...
    his tulips werent even flowing when he was pulling them....
    bitcoin breaking $15,000 and at this rate could go to $20,000us next week....

.^sc
    cryptocurrency investments in power ledger powr, NXT,ethereum, bitcoin, ethos, utrust, dubaicoin, crypto20, INS ico
    coinmarketcap.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    wow...
    Mr Crude has posted the news story of the week. That really is huge and possibly the smartest thing the Aussies have done since setting sail from England. And for clarification, and why this tech is changing the world -

the ASX’s announcement to adopt the decentralized technology is a significant endorsement of blockchain tech, which will make transactions cheaper, efficient and significantly faster without the need for a middleman.

This is a paradigm shift in the making and happening right now. Those that still look at this negatively have got their head in the sand.
    2am and closing in on 8 hours of reading, this must be fun.

Guru

man oh man fatboy its really gona have another huge spike man... wait until we get just one wall street firm come on in they will be coming in by the week...
    today there was $25 billion us dollars worth of new buying demand...
    coinmarketcap.com

Advanced Member

bitcoin breaking $15,000 and at this rate could go to $20,000us next week....

.^sc
    It could even go to $30,000, but if I look at the rest of the top 100, it is a sea of red, everyone seems to be ditching apart from bitcoin. A lot are down between 20 and 30% and that is on top of the 10-20% falls yesterday. Ouch.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/cryptocurr...et=0&count=100

An awesome cool cat

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Down to the big boys jumping in with two bitcoin futures market launching next week on the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) and Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). And we're not starting with a tiny two bit outfit CBOE is ranked no.7.
    The CME is the no.1 ranked exchange in the world and leading by a long way. They had more than $1 quadrillion turnover last year, that's a thousand trillion in English.

The greater fools are joining us lesser fools
    If cryptos are going to a trillion soon just image what the total exposure to crypto will be with all these derivatives like futures, swaps etc etc etc coming into play .....zillions of trillions

My crypto manager asked me to top up the account again .....put another $20k in. Cheeky manager asking for a bigger ‘management fee’ now

Sheer speculation ...nothing else
    Last edited by winner69; 08-12-2017 at 07:25 AM.
    Politics is just noise - company fundamentals win out at the end of the day

Default 15k Breached

Whoa 4 hours sleep can make you cranky but waking up to another $1k rise slaps you back into .

Crankiness aside and after a big bowl of nutrigrain, it might be time to swap 1 of my BTC to nearly 40 ETH. Back in June it was 1:7.

Anyone else feel BTC is a wee bit too much too quick while alts are suffering?

Maybe just a wee bit

wow...
    And just so we dont get too excited:
    "The participants must comply with regulation, according to the ASX, which said its system had nothing to do with blockchain technology deployed by cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin." Source https://www.ft.com/content/c9b86e8e-dae4-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482

An awesome cool cat

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    And just so we dont get too excited:
    "The participants must comply with regulation, according to the ASX, which said its system had nothing to do with blockchain technology deployed by cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin." Source https://www.ft.com/content/c9b86e8e-dae4-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482
    Yep...you and I seem to distinguish the brilliance of blockchain technology from a tranasactional point of view from the replicable application that is Bitcoin and other cryptos.

Seems many donít ....but good to keep the hype going
    Politics is just noise - company fundamentals win out at the end of the day

The beginning of the end? "News" articles now appearing on Stuff: https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/mon...ady-to-cash-in

Add to that all the advertising for crypto's I see on websites I view, despite never researching them ever, except this forum.

Hard not to think there is a bubble here ....

Trying to get outta here

Whoa 4 hours sleep can make you cranky but waking up to another $1k rise slaps you back into .

Crankiness aside and after a big bowl of nutrigrain, it might be time to swap 1 of my BTC to nearly 40 ETH. Back in June it was 1:7.

I can wake up to a $1k gain in my share portfolio well rested after a good night's sleep, without any crankiness, and my gain is in something that's actually really,lol.

Guru

couta... oh I dont know about that buddy...the sharemarket right now is the most riskiest of all time... its pumped up on debt worldwide and much of it masked from an impending mother crash of a generation.......worse than 2008 we all went through... straight up

sure crypto its due a big fall... sure man... your right... you must be way off man suggesting crypto is not that real because $420 billion dollars worth of cryptocurrency investment suggests otherwise... it has grown fast now....
    its due a breather...

eventually bitcoin goes to $1million dollars man...

you just watch us...

.^sc
    coinmarketcap.com

Trying to get outta here

couta... oh I dont know about that buddy...the sharemarket right now is the most riskiest of all time... its pumped up on debt worldwide and much of it masked from an impending mother crash of a generation.......worse than 2008 we all went through... straight up

sure crypto its due a big fall... sure man... your right... you must be way off man suggesting crypto is not that real because $420 billion dollars worth of cryptocurrency investment suggests otherwise... it has grown fast now....
    its due a breather...

eventually bitcoin goes to $1million dollars man...

you just watch us...

.^sc
    Hey, all the best with your investment but I wouldn't agree with you re the sharemarket. I have some very astute contacts in the states and they reckon things have a way to run yet before any heavy correction, let alone a crash. The thing is even in a crash, good companies just keep generating real profits and paying real dividends, all you have to do is sit it out, everyone needs power/telecommunications and the like unlike crypto currency which is a complete non essential.