sharetrader
Page 157 of 182 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Bitcoin to $30,000us = 1 billion percent return in 10 years .... still waiting for dobby to show me any investment returning more ever?...
    So in the real world you have done well then?

In the real world I have done well in property - 0 to $4mil in 13 yrs. Can't work out the % on that one.
    That's right, borrowed other peoples money 100% (actually 105% because I needed to pay some startup costs) and now have $4mil net in property ($6mil gross).
    This is real! It is what I have - not what I might have had if I had a time machine.

... if you follow me or suppoman on youtube (which you should) then no one really seen this major correction in 2018 in the marketplace (apart from the puppets on sharetrader admittedly)....
    You're on Youtube - link please.
    Why would someone follow your advice? How much money have you MADE out of crypto (not 'I had it but should have sold')? When Bitcoin was up $19k you were saying that the sky was the limit and it was all up from there - it wasn't.
    You don't have a good track record in this.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    So in the real world you have done well then?

In the real world I have done well in property - 0 to $4mil in 13 yrs. Can't work out the % on that one.
    That's right, borrowed other peoples money 100% (actually 105% because I needed to pay some startup costs) and now have $4mil net in property ($6mil gross).
    This is real! It is what I have - not what I might have had if I had a time machine.
    yes I have done well in property over the years as well the last trade 2k down walked away with 105k around a year later 2015-16 here in central otago thanks to the centrialised bank loan..good luck getting a loan if we had a decentrialised montery system

Shrewdy u certainly have been drinking the crypto cool-aid 90% down and you think its just going to fly...Its been and gone mate maybe after your dates pass and ripple goes nowhere your finally get it just one MASSIVE speculation...but like I said if you make millions hat off to you as you know I trade futures so its not like cryptos are the only pace in town to gamble in the financal markets 1:150 leverage on OIL 100% can be made in no time ...

As for me being against BTC at much lower levels I don't recall it .... I actually tried to BUY some at $600 ... but got right put off with all the crap I had to go through ... but I did feel it could continue to run on cheap transfer costs at the time etc .. but really it wasn't to BTC was around 7k till I thought it was looking bubbly and overvalued as a risk investment ... as really thats what it is a tech investment ... its not a currency here in NZ and will never be .. unless we see a centralised blockchain back by te FED etc oneday
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

SHREWD CRUDE REPORT

TL;DR;

Meanwhile while the puppet calls you guys puppets I am enjoying my coffee (a blend of Sarawak Liberica & Java Robusta):

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coffeecoin/
    om mani peme hum

"BitPay’s B2B business also had a record year as it grew almost 255% from the previous year as many law firms, data center providers, and IT vendors signed up to accept Bitcoin. BitPay also hired Rolf Haag, Former Western Union and PayPal executive as Head of Industry Solutions responsible for the B2B business."

The price maybe dropping yet adoption is growing, albeit slowly.

The last bullrun was driven by awareness the next bullrun will be adoption.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...Revenue-2018-1

Ethos have integrated fiat to crypto and shapeshift into their universal wallet. While buying crypto has been getting easier, this is the easiest and by far the most convenient to date.
    Ethos was up 85% following the release.

Open your wallet on your phone and purchase BTC, ETH, & LTC directly from your wallet using Visa or Mastercard and currency is sent directly to your wallet.

The Ethos universal wallet currently allows you to hold and swap dozens of different flavours of cyrpto.

Fees 5.5%
    Limits
    Min $50
    Max $20k
    Max Monthly $50k

The app still has some teething issues that will be addressed in coming updates.

Ethos has a big future currently trading at 0.32 - with an expected range of $50-$100 inside of 4 years.
    CEO and founder of Ethos is Shingo Lavine who some are calling the next Mark Zuckerburg (lets hope not).

https://www.ethos.io/team/

https://www.ethos.io/

Quote Originally Posted by Paddles View Post
    "BitPay’s B2B business also had a record year as it grew almost 255% from the previous year as many law firms, data center providers, and IT vendors signed up to accept Bitcoin. BitPay also hired Rolf Haag, Former Western Union and PayPal executive as Head of Industry Solutions responsible for the B2B business."

The price maybe dropping yet adoption is growing, albeit slowly.

The last bullrun was driven by awareness the next bullrun will be adoption.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...Revenue-2018-1
    Why would adoption drive the Bitcoin up?
    If it is to be a currency surely it needs to be stable.
    Sure I understand that 'real' currencies go up and down depending on demand but they generally do so on points of a % not % or 10's of %.
    Maybe it will never be a currency because there is a cap on the number in circulation and a very real cost to creating more.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Why would adoption drive the Bitcoin up?
    If it is to be a currency surely it needs to be stable.
    Sure I understand that 'real' currencies go up and down depending on demand but they generally do so on points of a % not % or 10's of %.
    Maybe it will never be a currency because there is a cap on the number in circulation and a very real cost to creating more.
    Exactly its oxymoronic to think crypto is going be a good currency if the narrative of owning is for HUGE %%%%% gains in the short term or huge crashes .. its exactly the reason why currencies fail ... just think if NZD was this voilite it would cripple business and commerce.

The simple fact is BTC an investment for nerds and criminals and speculators and the idea its going mainstream is Ludacris

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...yptocurrencies

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    The simple fact is BTC an investment for nerds and criminals and speculators and the idea its going mainstream is Ludacris
    I'd add "gamblers" to the list as well.

Apparently its a little over $5,000,000. That's going to hurt.

NBR now reporting the Cryptopia hack is up to estimated $24mill.
    Last edited by unhuman; 22-01-2019 at 03:12 PM.

10 Year Challenge BTC style...

DJIA +133%
    BTC +550,953,450%

10 Year Challenge BTC style...

DJIA +133%
    BTC +550,953,450%
    2010. 10,000 bitcoin = 2 pizza's. There was some foresight.

Guru

Samsung s10 set to be released with a built in cryptocurrency wallet... with 295 million samsung smart phones sold in the last year will soon follow with mass adoption... once governements and banking elite have fulled up with coins then positive news flows and outlets for us to crypto transactions will open and then boom boi yo... we are looking at April the latest for the next major barbarical bull run to start... enjoy the ride lads...
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Default here you go shrewdy ...go tick your power bill into the thousands per month for BTC

Guru

Why not...
    Good idea for someone....
    Enjoy
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com