sharetrader
Page 163 of 182 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2721
    Guru

Check out this amazing article this is at the forefront of all charting predictions....
    Bitcoin to $100,000us....
    Jbmurcc just buy one for me please and be a smart guy.... no one with 2 planks is calling the end of crypto just a select group of cavemen who no longer care to live with normal civilisation... nomads who troll the back country with spears and not much clothes on....yes and all on sharetrader...
    Man get with the future already crypto goes ahead with or without you....

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BL...les-Explained/
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Check out this amazing article this is at the forefront of all charting predictions....
    Bitcoin to $100,000us....
    Jbmurcc just buy one for me please and be a smart guy.... no one with 2 planks is calling the end of crypto just a select group of cavemen who no longer care to live with normal civilisation... nomads who troll the back country with spears and not much clothes on....yes and all on sharetrader...
    Man get with the future already crypto goes ahead with or without you....

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BL...les-Explained/
    If for some reason it did look like BTC was going to run hard to your dreamland 100k ...I can always buy BTC futures through my CFD provider Plus500 1:20 leverage stop-loss to cover ass... no stuffing around pay in NZD settle in NZD ...

I think many investors/Tradings are thinking the same way ( ever since BTC listed on the futures exchange its price has dropped like a stone ...??? you ever wonder why? couldn't short it before , money now just going into futures instead of real BTC etc)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-03-2019 at 07:51 PM.
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

Comes to rag on BTC yet pushing CFDs. Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Comes to rag on BTC yet pushing CFDs. Hmmmmm
    What I'm not pushing the futures market or CFD providers !!!! I'm saying if I was to take a position in BTC to be it long or short I'd take it via that market and not directly via crypto exchange...

As to the direction of Cryptos since being able to do this is a FACT!! go look it up ...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    What I'm not pushing the futures market or CFD providers !!!! I'm saying if I was to take a position in BTC to be it long or short I'd take it via that market and not directly via crypto exchange...

As to the direction of Cryptos since being able to do this is a FACT!! go look it up ...
    Jbmorg,
    Get over your play thing and get involved!!!

Stop with the who ha.... and make some progression towards your ultimate crypto dream... which would be invested in diversified across an aray of tasty we morsels of floating assets.....

You got to boost up with crypto and drop the play thing talk.... get serious please cumonnn morgan
    !!!...
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Jbmorg,
    Get over your play thing and get involved!!!

Stop with the who ha.... and make some progression towards your ultimate crypto dream... which would be invested in diversified across an aray of tasty we morsels of floating assets.....

You got to boost up with crypto and drop the play thing talk.... get serious please cumonnn morgan
    !!!...
    Yes but I can $1010 NZD will get me long or short of 3.6 BTC .. now if your right and BTC goes to 100k thats 360k for my investment of 1k

now thats serious moola ... get me a LAMBO

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes but I can $1010 NZD will get me long or short of 3.6 BTC .. now if your right and BTC goes to 100k thats 360k for my investment of 1k

now thats serious moola ... get me a LAMBO
    Jbmorgan,
    You wouldnt be able to handle a lambo mate....just like crypto way too fast for you... by the time you get over your play thing with cfds it will be late and I when your at the bus stop waving down that bus id just tell him to keep on driving...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Jbmorgan,
    You wouldnt be able to handle a lambo mate....just like crypto way too fast for you... by the time you get over your play thing with cfds it will be late and I when your at the bus stop waving down that bus id just tell him to keep on driving...
    Right because your really the BUS driver ...thats also a CRypto trader ...LOL

Or have you now sold everything for Crypto and have to travel by BUS to work etc

!!!...
    Have you got some serious money in the game yet or still playing at it?

So much for the safety of blockchain and crypto-exchanges:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...9-3-1028009684

Quote Originally Posted by SBQ View Post
    So much for the safety of blockchain and crypto-exchanges:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...9-3-1028009684
    Exchanges have never been called "safe". If it's not your (private) keys they're not your coins. Suggest you do a little reading and get a better understanding.

Have done lots of reading about cryptos. It's a scam. Private keys? Like those people that are searching for the old hard drive they've accidentally dumped in the rubbish bin...

Any person with decent (large figures) $ to invest in cryptos needs an exchange to buy and sell.

My point was that no one has ever said exchanges are 100% safe, unlike private keys which are.

All the big volume is also done OTC.

Quote Originally Posted by SBQ View Post
    Have done lots of reading about cryptos. It's a scam.
    What have you read that leads you to the belief that it's a scam, Jamie Dimon's guide to crypto?

Guru

Dobby everything is going better than ever I just need more time... I had invested more recently ...
    If only I knew now what I thought back 10 years ago....
    Im learning as im going... if your not in the crypto learning camp then your up to fluff all.... remember last week jbmorgan posting obscure articles from south afraica was it? Lol.... the fud and the articles to spread fear about crypto are all in the media if you choose to find them sure... but these are the same articles funded from all parties now buying up crypto low (so that you wouldnt, or that you would sell)... so the buffets and the dimons and the mainstream have been buying crypto while getting to to crash and this is gona go boombastic....

More ripple....

SBQ how do you do....
    Man....
    Whats wrong with yah pup....
    Lol you just dont understand everything crypto represents what it can do, what it will do....
    If any single person could write crypto off at this point then you have no hope whatsoever....
    Crypto is that ....

Crypto is going huge if you cant see that then geeze go get a haircut and shave it all off....
    Coinmarketcap.com