sharetrader
Page 163 of 181 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2702
    Guru

Jbmorgan,

Oh wow but sweden are definately looking into their own coin... sounds huge mate... government backed crypto will come... corporate backes crypto is coming...
    All bodes very well for the complete adoption of crypto...
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Jbmorgan,

Oh wow but sweden are definately looking into their own coin... sounds huge mate... government backed crypto will come... corporate backes crypto is coming...
    All bodes very well for the complete adoption of crypto...
    It won't rocket up in value though.
    It's like a country issuing a new currency.

What's your point and why do I have to keep asking this? Some random South African website talking about a scam. Great.

Another step towards adaption - there will be lots of CC's but there will only ever be one BTC, well 21M BTC.

https://www.ccn.com/facebook-whatsap...Ayo7aqyBFOEuyc

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paddles View Post
    Another step towards adaption - there will be lots of CC's but there will only ever be one BTC, well 21M BTC.

Whether this be true or not, what we are seeing is the mainstream looking at using blockchain technologies, which all on this thread agreed was a good probablity. But to a large degree the cryptos and ICO's that the tin-hat brigade have been insulting the rest of us about are going the way of the dodo.

If MarkZ wants his own crypto then he can have it, but I trust him not one millimeter.
    om mani peme hum

How is FB gonna peg its currency to the dollar? Can't see them getting into custodial/trustee/banking.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddles View Post

What are they adapting?

Guru

Check out this amazing article this is at the forefront of all charting predictions....
    Bitcoin to $100,000us....
    Jbmurcc just buy one for me please and be a smart guy.... no one with 2 planks is calling the end of crypto just a select group of cavemen who no longer care to live with normal civilisation... nomads who troll the back country with spears and not much clothes on....yes and all on sharetrader...
    Man get with the future already crypto goes ahead with or without you....

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BL...les-Explained/
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Check out this amazing article this is at the forefront of all charting predictions....
    Bitcoin to $100,000us....
    Jbmurcc just buy one for me please and be a smart guy.... no one with 2 planks is calling the end of crypto just a select group of cavemen who no longer care to live with normal civilisation... nomads who troll the back country with spears and not much clothes on....yes and all on sharetrader...
    Man get with the future already crypto goes ahead with or without you....

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BL...les-Explained/
    If for some reason it did look like BTC was going to run hard to your dreamland 100k ...I can always buy BTC futures through my CFD provider Plus500 1:20 leverage stop-loss to cover ass... no stuffing around pay in NZD settle in NZD ...

I think many investors/Tradings are thinking the same way ( ever since BTC listed on the futures exchange its price has dropped like a stone ...??? you ever wonder why? couldn't short it before , money now just going into futures instead of real BTC etc)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-03-2019 at 08:51 PM.
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

Comes to rag on BTC yet pushing CFDs. Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Comes to rag on BTC yet pushing CFDs. Hmmmmm
    What I'm not pushing the futures market or CFD providers !!!! I'm saying if I was to take a position in BTC to be it long or short I'd take it via that market and not directly via crypto exchange...

As to the direction of Cryptos since being able to do this is a FACT!! go look it up ...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    What I'm not pushing the futures market or CFD providers !!!! I'm saying if I was to take a position in BTC to be it long or short I'd take it via that market and not directly via crypto exchange...

As to the direction of Cryptos since being able to do this is a FACT!! go look it up ...
    Jbmorg,
    Get over your play thing and get involved!!!

Stop with the who ha.... and make some progression towards your ultimate crypto dream... which would be invested in diversified across an aray of tasty we morsels of floating assets.....

You got to boost up with crypto and drop the play thing talk.... get serious please cumonnn morgan
    !!!...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Jbmorg,
    Get over your play thing and get involved!!!

Stop with the who ha.... and make some progression towards your ultimate crypto dream... which would be invested in diversified across an aray of tasty we morsels of floating assets.....

You got to boost up with crypto and drop the play thing talk.... get serious please cumonnn morgan
    !!!...
    Yes but I can $1010 NZD will get me long or short of 3.6 BTC .. now if your right and BTC goes to 100k thats 360k for my investment of 1k

now thats serious moola ... get me a LAMBO

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes but I can $1010 NZD will get me long or short of 3.6 BTC .. now if your right and BTC goes to 100k thats 360k for my investment of 1k

now thats serious moola ... get me a LAMBO
    Jbmorgan,
    You wouldnt be able to handle a lambo mate....just like crypto way too fast for you... by the time you get over your play thing with cfds it will be late and I when your at the bus stop waving down that bus id just tell him to keep on driving...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Jbmorgan,
    You wouldnt be able to handle a lambo mate....just like crypto way too fast for you... by the time you get over your play thing with cfds it will be late and I when your at the bus stop waving down that bus id just tell him to keep on driving...
    Right because your really the BUS driver ...thats also a CRypto trader ...LOL

Or have you now sold everything for Crypto and have to travel by BUS to work etc