sharetrader
Page 165 of 181 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2702

"FBs new crypto will generate $19B revenue stream by 2021."

This ia awesome news for BTC and crypto in general.
    Not so much for FB, a desperate attempt to stave off life support, as its member base shrinks.

FBs ****coin will be as worthless as JP Morgans ****coin, and the 2000+ other ****coins currently on CMC.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/11/face...book%7Ccrypto+

Guru

LoL ....
    Ok....
    Crypto has fallen roughly 90% off its peaks... meaning that many small coins have to go up 10 times to reach their peaks again... sure.... some coins will go 100 times investment.... thats the plan....you guys never got me eah... over 10 years on sharetrader posting risky oil stocks chasing that big whale I left oil with unfinished business....
    I found crypto ... and one way or another I will be self made .... its already happening !!.....

These other budding entrepreneurs here buy and sell shares and profit from buying and selling... sometimes its small sometimes its large...
    Cryptocurrency is the only investment you can actually return 100 times investment...if you guys are happy with 10% compounding or 15% on the portfolio thats sweet but ive never been about that and I never will....
    And that is why most of the trivial investors will only ever have a few million dollars and live comfortable...
    ...dobby, unlike you intregity is one of my biggest traits....
    Crypto is all my honour ..
    If you found or became interested in crypto through me then that is all my honour....
    you just watch this.....
    Jbmurg you just watch me son...
    ... Im going to start my own charity and do like bermuda does and give it to charity....

Surely you must be starting to see clear evidence of crypto adoption on a big scale.... this is going International from wallstreet to governing bodies all the way down.... the centralised the governments the media the corporations are all getting in behind crypto...lol can you not see it coming..
    Do you not see it??.... facebook did you read that last link will have theirs own crypto that eventually you will buy !!... unless you still live in a cave...
    Honestly jbmurg
    The sharetrader denial crew line in em up like skittles bowling 300's whos next??? come to me with the facts not the hearsay....
    Present the facts go on...
    Ethereum has gone from 3 cents to $140 ....they raised 15 million and look wow...... not being in crypto is risky...
    These are the future businesses ... they are the future microsofts and amazons and facebooks and they are so much better....
    Get off the ten pinbowling rail and have another look into it!!!....and do it properly... actually have a clear head unbiased and if you still cant see it then come down to bowling alley and I will show you how to stike out !!!
    Geeze
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    LoL ....
    Ok....
    Crypto has fallen roughly 90% off its peaks... meaning that many small coins have to go up 10 times to reach their peaks again... sure.... some coins will go 100 times investment.... thats the plan....you guys never got me eah... over 10 years on sharetrader posting risky oil stocks chasing that big whale I left oil with unfinished business....
    I found crypto ... and one way or another I will be self made .... its already happening !!.....
    You keep chasing that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Surely you must be starting to see clear evidence of crypto adoption on a big scale.... this is going International from wallstreet to governing bodies all the way down.... the centralised the governments the media the corporations are all getting in behind crypto...lol can you not see it coming..
    Do you not see it??.... facebook did you read that last link will have theirs own crypto that eventually you will buy !!... unless you still live in a cave...
    Did you read the bit that said "But Facebook's digital currency, a "stable coin," would likely be less attractive to speculators because of its fixed price tied to a currency like the U.S. dollar."
    Which is what I have been saying - a coin needs to be stable to be usable and when it is stable it is of no use to speculators like you Shrewdy.
    There is certainly a place for cryptos but they won't be 100 baggers if they are at all useful.

https://www.coindesk.com/owner-of-bu...ding-plans-ico

Can the price chart do a Burj Khalifa though?

Guru

The stage is set for a 4 year long bitcoin rally....

!!!
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Coinmarketcap.com

!!!
    Any basis to that statement or just a spurt?

!!!
    Daily volumes have been increasing nicely but price hasn't really gone anywhere for three months.

Suggest more hands are on the pumps and working hard. They will get tired soon (lasted longer than I thought they would so big ups to them for that!)

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Any basis to that statement or just a spurt?
    BTC it all about the hyperbole .... as since it got pumped to record highs it must go even higher ... yet detach one from the hype and look at the chart as you would a tech company it looks a classic PUMP N DUMP ... I wouldn't hold my breath that its going rocket ever again but die a slow death as true believers continue to live in lala land but longer it goes sideways the more its overlooked as an investment.
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

Can I suggest that this thread is locked until one of two things happen: BTC goes above $xxxx or under $xxxx. What levels are fair and appropriate? I'll throw it out there with $10K and $1K

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Can I suggest that this thread is locked until one of two things happen: BTC goes above $xxxx or under $xxxx. What levels are fair and appropriate? I'll throw it out there with $10K and $1K
    Even 5k or below 3k would stop this mindless flatlining ...
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

What about all the other lambo crypts?

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    What about all the other lambo crypts?
    You seem to know more about them than me minimoki. I'm interested in BTC.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Even 5k or below 3k would stop this mindless flatlining ...
    Happy with that

You seem to know more about them than me minimoki. I'm interested in BTC.
    there is a dedicated thread for all things bitcoin

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    BTC it all about the hyperbole .... as since it got pumped to record highs it must go even higher ... yet detach one from the hype and look at the chart as you would a tech company it looks a classic PUMP N DUMP ... I wouldn't hold my breath that its going rocket ever again but die a slow death as true believers continue to live in lala land but longer it goes sideways the more its overlooked as an investment.
    Lol jbmurc lol man....
    Your DOW jones is currently on the highest point on the hyperbolic curve of all time and breaking one hundred and twenty years of history !....
    Exactly what are you trying to say here???

there is no indication of crypto going to dwindle away anytime soon lol... that is lala talk..
    Crypto is by far the hottest and most profitable space to return on investment anywhere in the World... the smart money is coming in....
    Jbmurc and all these other high flyers just witnessed a solid 20 fold increase in the market... the pull back is still far above previous lows... the next stop is $100,000 btc with selloffs along the on the way....
    Only vegan feminist anti vax cavemen who vote with pitch forks actually believe crypto will dwindle away from here into nothing....
    Come on man get real....
    Coinmarketcap.com