sharetrader
Page 54 of 169 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 3371

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I see now that Bitcoin is not the future. Its like a tulip thing...

"Bitcoin belongs in the history books in the same chapter as the the Dutch tulip bulb bubble."
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...s-indefensible

Those people talking about tulips may have been right after all....

It's gotta be in the alts... thats the future...
    Shh - don't tell people, SC & Co still need to sell their coins ...

I wouldn't expect any of the altcoins will survive a crash of bitcoin, well - not for long anyway. Why should they? Same value (Nil), same hype (lots), same thing.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Shh - don't tell people, SC & Co still need to sell their coins ...

I wouldn't expect any of the altcoins will survive a crash of bitcoin, well - not for long anyway. Why should they? Same value (Nil), same hype (lots), same thing.
    In looking at these sorts of things I always look at 'just what do they do'?
    As a currency Crypto sounds interesting except
    - transaction cost if too high to buy an icecream and takes too long
    - they have no backing at all - no promise from anyone. They are just a few 1's & 0's
    - anyone can make any number of different coins, just about any time.

So why are they there?
    You would only buy a bitcoin at $17k if you thought it would go up.
    Pure speculation and at some stage they always come down to earth.

pretty wild day in the crypto scene... that bitcoin.com article circled and put a huge dent in bitcoin lol... alts bailed out and fell but thats ok... so did bitcoin...tomorrow is another day...
    you know people are saying the crash the crash I just feel that that wad the crash today... it did fall 20% then pulled back in 20 mins... so today is the sell off and the market continues to build.. we still holding all our positions... verge one of my sickest investments...
    I bought it around 3c after it already went up 300% in a week and now its 7.6c... im a full hog lol..

Theres enough in this to speculate... to not be invested at all even just to speculate then I could only possibly describe that as self neglect

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-all-his-coins

Lee (the creator) liquidates all his Litecoin

What makes one crypto worth more than another? Or another way of putting it - why would one rise more than another?
    Currencies rise and fall, sort of, inline with the underlying economy.
    But cryptos don't have an economy - no underlying economic product. So why don't they all rise at the same rate?

dobby you are very well unresearched mate each crypto is offering different specs different goals different businesses different ideas different teams... some are similar but most are very different... some are security focused some have their own networks and building their own platforms... some are support for the crypto industry some are about advertising some are banking for lending for layered contracts for investment funds for new technology some are specific to record keeping some are specific to invoice systems some are for vapour wear some are for game credits... some are for vr world applications...some are for renting disk space some are for asset backed tokens..some are identity apps some are investment funds...some are about speed some are about contracts... predictions market...some are about mining...some are clones of others some arent... you see dobby this just shows that like mini and the others you really havnt done even 5 minutes of research and you have been making some pretty big arguments against crypto you are unresearched and no not even 1% of what you are talking about...
    good that you are asking questions mate and not making statements...

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    dobby you are very well unresearched mate each crypto is offering different specs different goals different businesses different ideas different teams... some are similar but most are very different... some are security focused some have their own networks and building their own platforms... some are support for the crypto industry some are about advertising some are banking for lending for layered contracts for investment funds for new technology some are specific to record keeping some are specific to invoice systems some are for vapour wear some are for game credits... some are for vr world applications...some are for renting disk space some are for asset backed tokens..some are identity apps some are investment funds...some are about speed some are about contracts... predictions market...some are about mining...some are clones of others some arent... you see dobby this just shows that like mini and the others you really havnt done even 5 minutes of research and you have been making some pretty big arguments against crypto you are unresearched and no not even 1% of what you are talking about...
    good that you are asking questions mate and not making statements...
    Thanks for the answer - hard to read, what with the big sentance, spelling and grammar.
    You are 100% correct that I haven't researched this a lot and know (not no) next to nothing about it.
    But, I thought a crypto 'currency' was just that - a currency (I know there are many other uses for blockchain technology but am thinking about the currency side of things).
    Why would, for example, BitCoin rise faster (or slower) than LiteCoin?

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Why would, for example, BitCoin rise faster (or slower) than LiteCoin?
    Hype and marketing.
    Shrewd can talk about the marketed 'benefits' and uses, but ultimately they're made up currency that people buy with real currency. Because it's not tied to an economy there's no reason for the value to rise and fall other then hype. The Crytocurrency would still function at its 'purpose' whether the value was $1 OR $1k. They talk about limited bits/coins driving the price through supply and demand, but because it is just made up money, you can simply make another one.

As some of you old timers will know, I made my fortune through sales of the Minimoke RNG. Proof of Concept in 2014 saw me place Top 10 out of all traders and after that sales of my RNG took off. Consequently I now live in the lap of luxury which has enabled me to set up my own non-profit foundation. Since then I haven't been sitting around. Oh no. Ive been busy.!

Given the interest in Crypts shown by ShareTraders and as a way of giving back to the Forum owners I am posting an embargoed press release. You folks can have first dibs on the RNG(v2) and take advantage of the Crypt markets before the rest of the world.

International Press Release; Embargoed to 12:00 27 December 2017

Buy UnFailable Crypts

Minimoke RNG (v2) is the first leading edge disruptive technology that provides a decentralized platform to run smart crypt buy decisions and runs exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference.
    RNG (v2) runs on a custom built blockchain, an enormously powerful shared global infrastructure that can move value around and represent the ownership of crypt property.
    This enables buyers to identify markets, store buy signals, move funds in accordance with instructions given long in the past (like a will or a futures contract) and many other things that have not been invented yet, all without a middle man or counterparty risk.
    The project was bootstrapped via Minimoke RNG (v1) presales in August 2014 by fans all around the world who came together in the NZ Sharetrader Stock Picking consensus conference. It is developed by the Minimoke Foundation, a Swiss nonprofit, with contributions from great minds across the globe.

The Minimoke Foundation is laser-focused on enabling and accelerating enterprise adoption of blockchain technologies. Our blockchain offerings are well known for providing the ability to rapidly and consistently deploy blockchain infrastructure.

However, as our customers and partners began to build their wealth from the RNG (v1) share trading application, they identified the application layer as an area where the Minimoke Foundation could take even greater steps to reduce the time and cost associated with blockchain Proof of Concept (PoC) and related Crypt purchase decisions.
    More time on smart contracts, less time on “scaffolding”

When our customers and partners estimate the time and costs for making a blockchain crypt purchase decision, they often find that it can take 8-12 weeks and cost as much as $300,000. Besides being time consuming and expensive, this is a huge missed opportunity.

Quickly understanding the viability of a Crypt purchase opportunity can accelerate a traders stairway to untold wealth through blockchain and save the time and cost associated with a less impactful stock exchange share trading options.

The Minimoke Foundation identified that most of the time in these purchase decisions were spent wondering if the trader was going to miss out and seeing others take advantage of crypt capabilities that surrounded the blockchain, often referred to as “scaffolding.” That scaffolding typically required building a responsive purchase risk list, writing and deploying a gateway API, implementing support for off-chain storage of data in technologies such as SQL DB, building out reporting and analytics, and integrating identity and key vault services into the solution.

All that is solved by the Algorithms deployed in the RNG(v2) which makes crypt purchases fast secure, transparent and beyond all else unfailable.

General Minimoke RNG 9v2) FAQ
    Can I purcashe using fiat currency like USD, EUR or NZD, Rupees etc?
    Yes, while we accept bitcoin (BTC) as funds to deposit we are also able to accept fiat money except Naiar. To deposit funds go to menu > Minimoke > PM > Deposit where your deposit address can be found. BTC can be bought on other exchanges like: Kraken.com, Bitstamp.net etc.

My Minimoke RNG(v2) purchase deposit is pending. Can you speed it up?
    Lately the Bitcoin network is very busy and many transactions are waiting in the mempool to be processed by the miners. We can't influence the Bitcoin or fiat currency networks and thus we cannot speed up transactions. Rest assured once your deposit has been paid we will focus all our attention on your investment.

Are my funds safe?
    We keep more than 95% of our customer deposits in cold storage. Vast majority of funds are stored in multiple bank safes.

I lost my 2 Factor Authentication, how can I get access to my account?
    Please send an e-mail to support@minimoke.com and we will start the procedure.

Is there a demo account functionality for newbies to try out the RNG(v2)?
    Sure. You can go to https://test.RNG2/minimoke.com. Create a new account over there and test what you like. Otherwise reference the 2014 Consensus Conference for proof of Concept result (top 10 placing of all global traders at the Conference)

Do you have official wrappers/examples for your API?
    You may check our Github https://github.com/minokederibit for available official wrappers.

I had some questions about the security of RNG2Deribit, okay to talk in the chat, or email better?
    Sure it's better to send us a PM at shartrade.co.nz

Is the RNG (v2) functional 24 hr x 7 days?
    Yes. Crypt exchanges usually do not close apart from system outages/updates. The RNG functions whenever a crypt exchange is open

What's the purchase price of the RNG (v2)?
    If you need to ask you are probably not our target market. However 1 licence is 1 bitcoin or equivalent in USD or NZD.

What is the minimum Minimoke RNG(v2) licence size?
    Currently 1 licence. However if you introduce 5 new buyers you will get a refund of 12% on the originally purchase price. A further discount of 10% is available if each of those buyers introduce a further 5 buyers each. A maximum 99.9% refund is available if you introduce more and more people to the RNG(v2). T’s and C’s apply.

DON’T DELAY: BUY TODAY. DO NOT MISS OUT!

Banned

Default The greater fool?

Quote Originally Posted by tga_trader View Post
    Hype and marketing.
    Preach it brother. An insignificant tweet listing one of many coins held by McAfee results in this.

Verge.jpg

This is the reality of the crypto currency market right now. So many fools buying into the hype. The greater fool is the one sitting on the sidelines moaning, groaning and bitching, uneducated, not making the great returns from this.

CEO Butch Analytics Ltd winner69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Preach it brother. An insignificant tweet listing one of many coins held by McAfee results in this.

Verge.jpg

This is the reality of the crypto currency market right now. So many fools buying into the hype. The greater fool is the one sitting on the sidelines moaning, groaning and bitching, uneducated, not making the great returns from this.
    Does anybody who plays this game lose?

My cryptomanager tells me I’m doing fine ......and should put another dollop her way to invest
    “Just consider that maybe the probability of you being wrong is higher than you think.”

Mokee
    Count me in since stevo1coin increased to $1.6 million per stevo1coin.I am just rolling in money whats more with Minimoke RNG (v2) I cant lose.Links to your sites seem to be down probably due to the massive traffic crashing them.
    "What's the purchase price of the RNG (v2)?
    If you need to ask you are probably not our target market. However 1 licence is 1 bitcoin or equivalent in USD or NZD."
    I can pay you in $US as stevo1coin can now be traded for dollars

"I didnt get where I was tomorrow by being careful"
    Last edited by stevo1; 21-12-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    I can pay you in $US as stevo1coin can now be traded for dollars

"I didnt get where I was tomorrow by being careful"
    I'm more than happy to take a stevo1coin. Seems a win/win to us both.

Well blow me down. Those newspaper articles aren't true? Surely not. I'm stunned

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11963762

guys.. you should all be looking at cardano now...
    it was 60cents now at 47cents its going to be running asap even tonight... my buddy called it $1 by christmas geeze its going to be a big Christmas/new year

we not selling power ledger... looking strong at $1.17 ... $10 next year... sitting on 500% profit already .. do not sell... best advice possible when you find a coin a very good coin just do not sell it... Ive got mates who knew verge was going thrn sold at the first bag... pity I only bought 10,000 verge but geeze its floating alright....
    we buying into heavy uptrends were not selling out....
    not even close... this is building and altcoin is still the greatest investment in 2018... 2017 was only the first year of alt... you thinks is over lol...pull your heads in man...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    2017 was only the first year of alt...
    I gotta pull you up on that Shrewdy.
    I was mining and hanging out on altcoin exchanges back in 2014
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

well yeah peat... sure....
    apart from the first major boom in 2014 and then the full retrace and then alts been doing nothing until 2017...

only one year of performance ...

hey guys...
    had a punt...
    not a bad one either found GOLDcoin market cap 10 million bought a nice amount not too much though at 26cents... this is the gold standard of digital currency... its already boomed but its still so cheap it is faster than bitcoin...
    have a look...
    I also bought more xtrabytes...
    got the core holdings cardano building...
    power ledger running...
    Last edited by Crypto Crude; 21-12-2017 at 03:17 PM.

gold coin already up 4.5c at 30.5c

huge alt breakout all over the board...
    biggest alt day ever lol?

huge green on the screen most alts up like 30 40 50 60 80 100%... biggest jam rap ever....
    dont be listening to the doubters... they dont know Tomas from a tank engine.....
    everything going for it.. gold coin 33.5c first afternoon up 33%.. ripple hitting $1.... huge positive cashflows... old jimminy wiskets...... cardano real great value if the market remains strong then going 80c $1 this year...
    man oh man...
    could be a self made millionare by next year ....worth a shot...