sharetrader

Thread: RateSetter

Peer

Default RateSetter

According to this article (http://www.interest.co.nz/business/8...ulatory-regime) on Interest.co.nz, RateSetter Australia is open to Investors from New Zealand and they currently have a few dozen kiwi's lending via their platform.

Anyone here using them, if so, how do you find it?

How would a kiwi retail investor get started in this? Seems like you require an Aussie address and bank account?

Peer

No idea as yet. I noticed that when I looked. I plan to send them an email asking how a kiwi goes about registering.

Maybe expats locked in for a fixed term loan who have since moved back to NZ?

Interesting that there is another alternative, not sure what the upside is though.

Looks to run the reserve fund model same as Squirrel Money with similar ROR but with the extra hassle of declaring O/S income.

An upside is they permit re-investment of amounts as small as $10. And are truly the most 'set and forget' off all the different NZ and AUS P2P providers i use.

historically rates higher than SM have been achievable, however presently that is not the case, as ratesetter returns are influenced by supply and demand.

And demand is low presently