sharetrader
Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    meltical thats not really kosher to do that.Better if you provide any info ,links on here and opinion why you think its worthy. Be appreciated by this forum.
    Undervalued, significant resource upgrades to come this month, on track to be australia's next Li producer, excellent management, debt free,
    just to name a few.
    Don't know if its worthy, it's just a heads because it never gets a mention

It'll be up with likes of GXY, AJM, PLS etc in no time

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2017101...4srvg53tvx.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Can't win them all, NMT still undervalued but needs further progress with there downstream projects to extract full value.

Jbmurc, have a look at the potash play KLL, very interesting.
    Very interesting KLL ...my last potash investment K2P hasn't done much S/P wise ....was one I always keeped at eye on ....RWD recently bounced of record lows on no news ....so interest in the sector even though the potash spot price isn't very hot
    Last edited by JBmurc; 10-10-2017 at 03:54 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Got a few TAW after I took some nice profits on an overnight MCR trade
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Seeing some Mixed chatter on Hotcopper around LIT.

Justified growth or another CRP knockoff?

Tripled my TAW position early today after selling out of AJM position,,, glad I did take a small "Day trade from it" selling @ 38c

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Tripled my TAW position early today after selling out of AJM position,,, glad I did take a small "Day trade from it" selling @ 38c
    Should see it hitting new highs once announcements are released, may come up on a few peoples radar

Quote Originally Posted by meltical View Post
    Should see it hitting new highs once announcements are released, may come up on a few peoples radar
    Yeah huge BUY volumes trading into these soon to be producers of Lithinum >> I wouldn't be surprised to see TAW break 50c on a good ann. this week

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yea, share price got hammered today by bots, though does suggest instos are loading up and wanting on this Li train
    resources upgrade next to get the share price ticking along

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

MTC out of the gates strong today on news of Chinese manufacturer taking a stake. This before any drilling results have been realeased. Should be soon so could be a double whammy here. Small market cap, one to watch if your not already in...